Lord of the Board

Re: European Refugee Crisis...

Post by dirtrider »

Conspiracy thread
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

dirtrider wrote:I'm glad you posted the lyrics from JJ Cale's song, he was awesome when I went to see him. He knew who the idiot was that is responsible for the current European Refugee Crisis..... yep, George Bush. That's who JJ Cale wrote that song for in honor of his splendid leadership and vision.......NOT!!

...and now here they are in the European Refugee crisis thread...in applicable reference to EU leaders as "the problem".

OY- blames Bush for miopic EU choices-VE

:dash:
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

sobrohusfat wrote:
dirtrider wrote:I'm glad you posted the lyrics from JJ Cale's song, he was awesome when I went to see him. He knew who the idiot was that is responsible for the current European Refugee Crisis..... yep, George Bush. That's who JJ Cale wrote that song for in honor of his splendid leadership and vision.......NOT!!

...and now here they are in the European Refugee crisis thread...in applicable reference to EU leaders as "the problem".

OY- blames Bush for miopic EU choices-VE

A
:dash:

You posted it in the European Refugee thread, the song was about Bush and he did cause the European Refugee Crisis so I thought that was why you posted it....and besides, EU wouldn't have had to make any choices if Bush didn't invade Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction. I lost track on that, did they ever find any of those? .....or those chemical weapons? I'm surprised they didn't plunder all of Iraq's oil, afterall they had to recoop 6 trillion dollars worth in invasion costs. Like TT wrote, lot of repub...uh er peeps made Money.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

It's not a crisis . Europe loves muslims .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Jflem1983 wrote:It's not a crisis . Europe loves muslims .

Europe loves sharia law, or put another way, they love intolerance in the name of tolerance.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Like we never saw this coming....leftist/liberal/marxist/progressive wet dream...

Erdogan: Soon Europeans ‘Will Not Walk Safely on Their Streets’

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has warned the European Union (EU) that if the diplomatic spat between Turkey and several European countries continues, Europeans won’t be able to walk their own streets safely.

President Erdoğan made the comments Wednesday in what is another increase of tensions between Turkey and the EU that began when Germany and the Netherlands banned several Turkish ministers from holding campaign rallies for the upcoming Turkish referendum. Erdoğan has threatened Europe before, but this time he threatened the safety of Europeans if the row continues, Die Welt reports.

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/art ... ign=buffer

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03 ... y-streets/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

just proves what i have saying all along
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

averagejoe wrote:
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has warned the European Union (EU) that if the diplomatic spat between Turkey and several European countries continues, Europeans won’t be able to walk their own streets safely.

So what's going to change exactly?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
averagejoe wrote:

So what's going to change exactly?

Oh man, I spent five weeks in Turkey. I have told some people some of the truth, but not all the people all of the truth. However, I as there in 1985, you'd think something has changed by now, right?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

More illegals flooding into Italy....can anyone find a woman on the boat? All combat aged again....

Boat Migrants Landing in Italy ‘at a Pace Exceeding Anything We’ve Seen Before’

The International Organization for Migration (IOM) estimates 20,484 migrants have arrived in Europe by sea since the beginning of 2017, with numbers likely to explode as the continent heads into spring.

These totals do not include 3,312 migrants picked up off Libya on the 19th of March who are currently en route to Italy, according to the text of the IOM’s report.

Including these migrants puts the number of Italian arrivals well ahead of the total for the first three months of 2015 (10,165) and the first three months of 2016 (18,777) – and March 2017 has over a week still to go.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03 ... -landings/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I read that article on breitbart yesterday or the day before . What can I say . The coast Guard is helping them get in . They need to follow Australia lead. Meet the boats on the water . Turn them around or sink em down
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

The Turkish Chiefs are clamping down hard on any Turk who dared sign a petition calling for softening Turkeys nasty ongoing position regarding Kurds.

Ga'head Dirty, let's see you pretzel-twist that and all the other sick parts of Turkish history into being Bush's fault ...or was it the crusaders?

Turkey as it is now has no place in NATO ...much less in dictating who Canada can and cannot take as refugees.

dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

sobrohusfat wrote:The Turkish Chiefs are clamping down hard on any Turk who dared sign a petition calling for softening Turkeys nasty ongoing position regarding Kurds.

Ga'head Dirty, let's see you pretzel-twist that and all the other sick parts of Turkish history into being Bush's fault ...or was it the crusaders?

Turkey as it is now has no place in NATO ...much less in dictating who Canada can and cannot take as refugees.

I'm afraid so sobofat, European involvement in this conflict as well. All you have to do is look toward the US and most of the European countries for what is happening with the Refugees from the Middle East and Africa. Here...give you more history lesson....:

The conflict is deeply rooted in the imperialist history of the Middle East, involving the Ottoman Turkish empire, as well as the British and Western powers who were dividing up the region after World War I.

See, those pesky guys again, hey?.....they show up all over the places where the refugee and the infighting are going on today. Isn't there something called the "Prime Directive"? Oh yeah.....wrong show....that's too bad tho'...the Western imperialists could've used some of that logic back then to prevent what's happening now but I guess hindsight works best in the mirror looking back :biggrin:
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

DUUUDE!! - you're either fixated on a one track obsession or simply trolling for sport now.

Whenever history begins for types like you and whatever decisions have been made since then - doesn't all revolve around the colonial era or the illuminati F F S.

It's a great big seething sh*tshow of a world and always has been - let it go and get a grip. It's embarrassing.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

sobrohusfat wrote:DUUUDE!! - you're either fixated on a one track obsession or simply trolling for sport now.

Troll..... :up:

Return to “World”