European Refugee Crisis...

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

European Refugee Crisis...

Post by averagejoe »

UN Plan Estimates Up to 600,000 New Middle East Migrants Will Enter Europe in Next 4 Months

(CNSNews.com) - A plan by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees for dealing with the European refugee crisis anticipates that as many as 5,000 Middle Eastern refugees and migrants could pass from Turkey into Europe each day over the next four months—with a total of 600,000 moving into Europe from November through February.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ter ... e-each-day
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: European Refugee Crisis...

Post by the truth »

I have a cousin I keep in touch with over the net,who lives in Germany,she tells me it's just a gongshow down there now . she tells me racial tensions are sky high http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -soar.html
she tells me they let them in and now they complain-there no happy with the food given to them, they want more money they want better housing now ete,etc,etc ,looks like they want a handout not a help up to me
http://www.islam-watch.org/Others/Islam ... ersion.htm
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rosemary1 »

Yes this is the darker side of the situation little talked about in the North American press and it's repeating itself in many towns and cities in Europe that are struggling with a huge and sudden influx of refugees and migrants from Africa. You have to be there to see it. Add garbage, unrest, emergence of crime to the mix . It will only get worse as the refugees become more desperate and residents benevolence gives way to increasing frustration with the impact on their neighbourhoods and economy with no quick solution in sight.
If we ask the right questions we can change the world with the right answers
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

correct, and coming soon to canada
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Rosemary1 wrote:Yes this is the darker side of the situation little talked about in the North American press and it's repeating itself in many towns and cities in Europe that are struggling with a huge and sudden influx of refugees and migrants from Africa. You have to be there to see it. Add garbage, unrest, emergence of crime to the mix . It will only get worse as the refugees become more desperate and residents benevolence gives way to increasing frustration with the impact on their neighbourhoods and economy with no quick solution in sight.

Try to convince the ones with blinders on of that reality.

Going by some responses, apparently we are now at a stage, where expressing concern regarding the safety of our Country is fear mongering. This regardless of the endless evidence showing there's every cause for concern.

You have to wonder at what point in time, this so called "migration" happening in Europe, is called what it really is, an "invasion."
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

100% correct lonewolf
I have been called a racist, bigot and fear mongering, on this issue,my only concern is Canada's security,
the lack of concern from some on here on this issue and problem coming to canada borderlines treason to me
Madhue
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Madhue »

the truth wrote:100% correct lonewolf
I have been called a racist, bigot and fear mongering, on this issue,my only concern is Canada's security,
the lack of concern from some on here on this issue and problem coming to canada borderlines treason to me

Worried about security what a joke... A study by the FBI found that a whopping 94% of terror attacks on U.S. Soil between 1980 to 2005 were committed by non-Muslims!

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publ ... error02_05

Media spin, gullible old white folks looking to legitimize their xenophobia and scared sheep help fuel this myth.

Great read for those who wish sleep safely...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... close.html

The rest of you, please ignore.

Wait I think I heard chatter on the inter webs that Lumby or Salmon Arm is hosting a Muslim Sleeper Cell!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

the truth wrote:100% correct lonewolf

Enough with the treason crap already.

What I loved most about Canada was our reputation for compassion, peacekeeping, humanity and helping those in need.

Seems that has escaped many of you. You have zero empathy for these people....75% of which are women and children.

I find that a whole lot more frightening and disturbing than anything else.
goalie
Übergod

Post by goalie »

That's wrong as far as the Euro situation is concerned.
most are men and only about 1/5th are from Syria.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/30/europes-asylum-seekers-who-they-are-where-theyre-going-and-their-chances-of-staying/

Trudeau wants to bring in refugees from Syria. The majority showing up in Europe aren't even Syrian refugees. They are migrants.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

no reason,not to let in the women and children all in first , as long as they check out.no need to let in single combat age men
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

goalie wrote:That's wrong as far as the Euro situation is concerned.
most are men and only about 1/5th are from Syria.
Trudeau wants to bring in refugees from Syria. The majority showing up in Europe aren't even Syrian refugees. They are migrants.

For the last 4 years since the beginning of the Syrian Civil War over 3 million Syrian refugees have been living in camps in neighbouring countries ( Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey ). Families, women and children. They are welcome there but obviously overflowing.
On the news they said that it's expected the Syrian refugees that will come to Canada will be chosen from the refugees living in those camps ( Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey ).
The single young men ( as well as families ) that you see on the news are on their way to Germany because that country said they will welcome 800,000 Syrian refugees. Obviously some other migrants will take advantage of the situation. Germany did not handle this properly. They should have known that people are desperate to flee Syria, Civil War, ISIS, bombings and deaths and would do anything to get to their country as soon as possible. First come first served ?????
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
TedD
Board Meister

Post by TedD »

I like how more than half of the states in the US don't want them.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

TedD wrote:I like how more than half of the states in the US don't want them.

One of the European politicians said jokingly, yet with an ironic element of truth, the United States drops bombs in the Middle East and we get the refugees.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
susyq
Fledgling

Post by susyq »

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

julie taud, at least she knows whats going on,hope ottawa and some of you on here listen to her
https://www.facebook.com/CTVNewsChannel ... nref=story

Return to “World”