European Refugee Crisis...

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: European Refugee Crisis...

Post by averagejoe »

This is the society liberals fight for....having people living in fear. :smt045

Open borders with no checks and balances..... :-X
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

just like canada now
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Yesterday the protest march in Quebec is a case in point.

Should you be at all concerned of the sheer numbers of migrants, their origin and values that come with them,illegal entry and questionable vetting of them, that are entering Canada you will be immediately be branded a RACIST.

Utterly shameful.

:-X
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup,pretty sad days ahead, the left is the new extreme right ,if you think about it,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

How are those open borders working out?

Europe thanks liberals for Tunisia's criminals. Just Like Castro did, emptied his jails and sent them to America.
Many of whom started killing and raping up and down the American East Coast.

Tunisia is emptying its prisons into Europe

This time....more combat criminal aged men.

The report is alarming and comes from an MEP charged with performing an inspection in Tunisia: “Of 1600 inmates who have left prison thanks to the double pardon decided by Tunisia, at least half, around 800, have already arrived in Italy.” says Angelo Ciocca, representative of the Lega [anti-immigration party in Italy], reached by telephone in Sfax, in Tunisia, where he has gone in recent days to collect evidence about the new migrant route, after the closure of the Libyan ports.

Ciocca recounts how he found out that “some young men, barely out of the local prisons, are receiving messages that offer them “safe” passages, via sea to Italy, at a cost of three thousand dinars, around a thousand euros.” They are organising to find the money and leave,” added the Lega member, recalling that people with Tunisian citizenship “have been responsible for the latest attacks in Europe.”

Source: http://www.secoloditalia.it/2017/09/in- ... in-italia/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

but, but, they are really nice refugees they really are :200: say all the leftwingers what a f mess
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

The level of misinformation and far-right propaganda being spread here is scary
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Verum wrote:The level of misinformation and far-right propaganda being spread here is scary

Where? :135:

Please give example....

Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

averagejoe wrote:
Verum wrote:The level of misinformation and far-right propaganda being spread here is scary

Please give example....

Start with your previous post and work backwards. I suspect you are looking for information in all the wrong places. Maybe you should visit Europe and see how bad it really isn't. It would be an eye opener.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote:

Please give example....

Verum wrote:Start with your previous post and work backwards. I suspect you are looking for information in all the wrong places. Maybe you should visit Europe and see how bad it really isn't. It would be an eye opener.

Duh.... I just got back last Friday from Europe. :D

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Verum wrote:Start with your previous post and work backwards. I suspect you are looking for information in all the wrong places. Maybe you should visit Europe and see how bad it really isn't. It would be an eye opener.

Stick around comrade, you'll have a lot of defending to do. :up:

Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

averagejoe wrote:

Duh.... I just got back last Friday from Europe. :D

And still you post that kind of garbage?! Honestly, the representation of the Refugee Crisis by North American media is absurdly overblown and over simplified.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Verum wrote:And still you post that kind of garbage?! Honestly, the representation of the Refugee Crisis by North American media is absurdly overblown and over simplified.

Oh another leftist gone wrong.... :D

Maybe you should read the articles first before commenting as most of the articles are from European sources...not North America. :smt045

Slow down and read first before making misinformed comments. :up:

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

verum, i have family that live in germany that i talk too all the time and fyi according to them most locals are done with this muslim invasion were many of them refuse to integrate and become part of there local communities ---shocker--no not really-- fyi maybe you should visit germany
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

the truth wrote:verum, i have family that live in germany that i talk too all the time and fyi according to them most locals are done with this muslim invasion were many of them refuse to integrate and become part of there local communities ---shocker--no not really-- fyi maybe you should visit germany

Lived there. Family there and elsewhere in Europe. None of them have had issues with refugees, Muslims, etc. Anyway, I've had enough of this circle. Go on and believe, despite the numbers and evidence to the contrary that Europe is gripped by a refugee crisis and a dangerous place if you want to.

Return to “World”