More gunplay USA style

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: More gunplay USA style

Post by maryjane48 »

And I bet you think they pulled their weapons to soon..........

try posting when your maturity level is above grade 2 :)
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Maryjane ...

I guess that all depends on what you mean when you use the word terrorist vs killing people with a gun.

Many Criminal Gang shootings are terrorist acts for the purpose of installing fear and gaining control over others.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

How many guns do we need to keep us safe from guns?
We're lost but we're making good time.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Donald G wrote:To Maryjane ...

I guess that all depends on what you mean when you use the word terrorist vs killing people with a gun.

Many Criminal Gang shootings are terrorist acts for the purpose of installing fear and gaining control over others.

exactly and most them gangs are christian
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Post by Partmanpartfish »

Dallas Mayor says he’s more afraid of white men shooting people than Syrian refugees

In case you slept in Saturday morning and missed Mayor Mike Rawlings discussing Syrian refugees live on MSNBC, here you go.

Rawlings previously told The Dallas Morning News that he would welcome Syrian refugees to the city. He said becoming xenophobic about refugees would “fall into the trap” of what ISIS is seeking.

The mayor reiterated that point to MSNBC and said “ISIS is no more Islamic than Nazi senior staff was Christian.” He added that he’s more concerned about mass shootings than risk of violence from refugees.

“I am more fearful of large gatherings of white men that come into schools, theaters and shoot people up, but we don’t isolate young white men on this issue,” Rawlings said.

He referenced his Friday night walk around Oak Lawn in the wake of robberies and beatings there, saying “those are the things mayors are worried about.”

Rawlings is one of numerous mayors nationwide who are welcoming refugees despite having a governor asking to keep refugees out of the state. Rawlings told MSNBC he and Gov. Greg Abbott were both concerned about safety, but disagreed about the risk of refugees.

“The safety of Dallasities is paramount in his mind and my mind as well,” Rawlings said. “We want to get rid of ISIS. We all agree with that. ISIS wants us to be divided on this issue. ISIS wants us to demonize these refugees, wants us to alienate these children.”

http://cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2015 ... gees.html/
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

try posting when your maturity level is above grade 2 :)[/quote]

MJ, one day you hate the cops and the next you post this. One never knows which way you go. I can assure you that my maturity is way above yours and not sure what you expect when you copy and paste numerous, random news items.....with no comments....
And I know, This post is immature.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

its to start a convo or debate duh that what this board is for . lets see one my posts where i said i hate cops
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Somehow the words Christian and Criminal Gang do not make sense. Try terrorist or violent extremist and Criminal Gangs.
Much better fit.

Return to “World”