Islamic terrorism alive and well

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: Islamic terrorism alive and well

Post by peaceseeker »

pepsilover wrote:Sigh.........I'm sure I knew all of this before you left high school. Please read the thread, your link contains a lot of conspiracy info from THIS, which I read in one night.

http://books.simonandschuster.com/The-O ... 0743272926

The book is better reading than your link. And yes I knew about the Saudi princes and yada, yada, yada. What you don't seem to get is that it is not ok to continue to blame a long gone history for current murders by ISIS and other Islamic terrorists.

Why do leftists think that war is the same as the current terrorism? You think if you say it long enough it's going to be true? It is not. That is why there are war crimes. And in case you didn't know ISIS has now been accused of GENOCIDE. A bit late by my standards, it is what it is.

Did you also know that the US and Canada were in bed with Hitler in some instances all those years ago? So friggin' what. MOVE ON!

Move on? Really? As if we're to believe certain western nations don't play both sides anymore? Or the US and its allies haven't committed war crimes including false-flags since the end of WWII? The current state of 'terrorism' is directly related to the West and its ongoing effort to destabilize Arab countries in the Middle East.

War Is A Racket - 1935
http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
By Major General Smedley Butler

The Global War on Terrorism
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17747#p456514

Like al-Qaeda, ISIS is a western-created entity...it's only following orders. Why do you think ISIS never attacks Israel?

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group
http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-cr ... up/5402881
By Garikai Chengu
Global Research, February 18, 2016
Global Research 19 September 2014

Much like Al Qaeda, the Islamic State (ISIS) is made-in-the-USA, an instrument of terror designed to divide and conquer the oil-rich Middle East and to counter Iran’s growing influence in the region.

The fact that the United States has a long and torrid history of backing terrorist groups will surprise only those who watch the news and ignore history.

The CIA first aligned itself with extremist Islam during the Cold War era. Back then, America saw the world in rather simple terms: on one side, the Soviet Union and Third World nationalism, which America regarded as a Soviet tool; on the other side, Western nations and militant political Islam, which America considered an ally in the struggle against the Soviet Union.

I can only encourage you to spend more time researching this link and all it entails - there are 17 well-researched and supported chapters...

Lifting the Veil
http://www.wanttoknow.info/mk/liftingtheveil

Lifting the Veil is the best summary revealing the deepest levels of deception in our world we've seen. It uses highly reliable sources with links to verify almost everything presented. If you don't have time to read the entire piece, skim the highlighted sections and don't miss chapter XIII which presents undeniable proof of cults made up of psychopaths bent on controlling our world. You will learn how they are able to keep all of this out of the eye of the public. This is a must read for all who want to be educated and build a brighter future for ourselves and for future generations.

The Power of Nightmares The Rise of the Politics of Fear
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Too late for this Canadian - decapitated by yet another group infected by the mental illness of being whole-heartedly dedicated to Mo'

Canadian citizen executed by Islamic jihadists in the Philippines

John Ridsdel, 68, was executed on Monday in the Philippines by members of Abu Sayyaf, an Islamic terrorist organization. Ridsdel was kidnapped six months ago from the Holiday Ocean View Samal Resort in Mindanao, where he was vacationing.

Ridsdel’s death was confirmed by the chairman of the Philippine Red Cross, who said that local police on Jolo Island in the southern Philippines found a severed head of a Caucasian man believed to be that of Ridsdel. Chief Inspector Junpikar Sittin, police chief of Jolo, said the head that appeared to belong to a “Caucasian-looking” person, was placed in a plastic bag and was found at 7:35 p.m Monday.

Ridsdel was one of four hostages held by the Abu Sayyaf terrorists, who had issued a ransom deadline that lapsed earlier Monday morning. The remaining three hostages are Canadian Robert Hall, Hall’s Filipina companion Marites Flor, and Norwegian Kjartan Sekkingstad.

In a hostage video released earlier this month, Ridsdel said: “We’re told that this is the absolute final warning, so this is a final urgent appeal to governments, Philippine, Canadian, and families, if 300 million (pesos; equivalent to $8.35 million) is not paid for me by 3 p.m. on April 25th, they will behead me”.

Shortly after the news of Ridsdel’s beheading was made public, Prime Minister Trudeau who is currently at a cabinet retreat in Kananaskis, Alberta, made a statement which was broadcast live by the CBC:...

If you really want to read JT expressing his outrage and yadda yadda: http://en.cijnews.com/?p=35383
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

The saudies are no better than any of the rest of those muslim SBMFERS

their human rights record is one of the worst in the so called free world
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

I took down my Rebel flag (which you CAN'T buy on ebay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door.

I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN buy on ebay) and ran it up the flag pole

Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas for my family when we shop or travel, everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat us down.

Hot Damn!! Safe at last!! Is America great or what?
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Sobrohusfat, thanks for the link. Read it. Main reason I would never vote for Trudeau is his indifference to terrorism, and his warped sense of being 'politically correct'. Although there are many reasons I would never have voted for him, that was the #1 reason.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Return to “World”