Pakistan explosion leaves many dead at Lahore park

Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Re: Pakistan explosion leaves many dead at Lahore park

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby Jonrox » Today, 10:31 am

It's still a numbers game... more Muslims are being targeted and killed than Christians. I didn't fail at anything. I think it's time for us to all agree you're wrong and move on. This is not just the war on Christianity you believe it to be... it's much larger than that.

It is an all out crusade by ISIS to eliminate everyone who does not follow the sick, sadistic, inhuman, unjust beliefs of ISIS.

Any vile degenerate who supports them has an equally distorted view of reality and inhumanity. In their case complete ignorance is an excuse. There is no excuse for North Americans who support their ideas.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

FreeRights wrote:
There are indeed cases where Christians were heavily among the casualties.

So you don't know what GENOCIDE is. Fair enough.
Never heard of John Kerry either?
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

It could be a numbers game, depending on what numbers you look at. The Pakistan population is 182 million, and 2.5 million are a 1.37% Christian population (not focusing on other minority groups at the moment)

Say a bomb goes off targeting Christians in a Christian community, but just as many Muslims are killed : 100 Christians, and 100 Muslims:

The Christian population just declined by 0.004%. The Muslim population declined by 0.00000056%. As a specific group, the Christian community has been damaged ~7100 times more greatly.

Despite collateral damage of Muslim communities, the end result over a short period of time is a genocide of the minority groups. As Pakistan grows by 3.5M/year, the minority groups are terrorized and marginalized to the end.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

pepsilover wrote:
So you don't know what GENOCIDE is.

Who said that I don't know what genocide is?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Living in fear: Christians in Pakistan
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/04/asia/paki ... index.html

good read for anyone that wants the facts on christians in pakistan and the muslims who help protect them
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lcdc9dp-xg

The whole country isn't really protecting the minorities. It is why they will all soon be gone. Don't think they don't wish the same for the west.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.

Return to “World”