Trump struggles to clarify abortion remarks

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trump struggles to clarify abortion remarks

Post by Ka-El »

OREZ wrote: The guy says even more stupid, off the cuff nonsense than George W Bush - in fact he makes that clown look quite "presidential" by comparison and that's quite an accomplishment.

Late-night comics would be slathering in anticipation if there was not such good reason to be deadly afraid of a loony-tune like Trump actually becoming President and Commander in Chief of the most powerful military force and nuclear arsenal on the planet. I personally believe that the Trump movement will ring the death knell of the Republicans - at least for another four years, and I don't think too many reasonable and/or intelligent people will be upset by that. Having him become President would be a disaster for the US, and most western nations would be negatively impacted somehow. God help us all.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote:What about the NDP??? .

What about them? This is a thread about Trump et al in the USA. As for Islamic terrorism, there is no reason to bring the NDP into the discussion, as the Obama administration has acted just as cowardly and just as embarrassingly as any NDP government would act in the same situation. Another example of this cowardice occurred just last week:

French President Francois Hollande’s comments this week in Washington about Islamic terrorism -- a term President Obama won’t use -- were omitted from an official White House video.

Holland made the comments at an international summit in Washington on nuclear security that also focused largely on global terrorism.

“We are also making sure that between Europe and the United States there can be a very high level coordination. But we’re also well aware that the roots of terrorism, Islamist terrorism, is in Syria and in Iraq. We therefore have to act both in Syria and in Iraq, and this is what we’re doing within the framework of the coalition. …” Hollande said following a meeting at the summit between his and Obama’s top officials.

However, an audio gap occurs in the original White House video where the French-to-English translator would have said: “Islamist terrorism, is in Syria and in Iraq. We therefore have to act both in Syria and in Iraq, and this is what we’re doing within the framework of the coalition.”

What a bunch of politically correct boobs. Trump is a monster but the current boneheads in the White House have their own clown show going on right now.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

love this quote form the left loons

Trump is a monster

why? because he wants the rule of law to be actually introduced into use instead of talking trash about it?
Because he wants the ISIS styled Muslims whom are the root of all evil to be brought under control +eliminated
Because he wants to bring manufacturing back to the usa
Because he called ONE WOMEN Rosey odonnel a fat pig of which she is
Because he wants all Criminals in the country illegally to be instantly deported
Because he wants the schools to go back to the tryed and tested old system
Because he wants to change the way the big US government is run and make it more accountable
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

dontrump wrote:love this quote form the left loons

Trump is a monster

You do realize that GB is not even close to a left-wing person right??!

PS. I would still LOVE to hear your answer to the question I have asked you multiple times. What about the question about abortion was misunderstanding for Trump??
hail Satan y'all
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

PS. I would still LOVE to hear your answer to the question I have asked you multiple times. What about the question about abortion was misunderstanding for Trump??

its pretty obvious as to what happened there and what his responses were and are its very clear his stance
he did muddy the waters with a rather mundane convoluted original answer but has since corrected his statement and is clear on his stance.I don't agree 100% with him on all his stance but life is not perfect for sure

also to call TRUMP a monster They have to be a left loon and a little daft to boot (whomever they are)
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

dontrump wrote:
its pretty obvious as to what happened there and what his responses were and are its very clear his stance
he did muddy the waters with a rather mundane convoluted original answer but has since corrected his statement and is clear on his stance.I don't agree 100% with him on all his stance but life is not perfect for sure

So what is Trudeau or Bernie Saunder's answered a very simple, clearly stated question like Trump did and then decided to "correct" the statement afterwards and say something else. Would you be okay with that? Or is it just okay this time because it is Trump??
hail Satan y'all
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “World”