Targeted & Killed for Being Gay

pepsilover
Übergod

Re: Targeted & Killed for Being Gay

Post by pepsilover »

whatwhat wrote:

Do I consider this murder an attack on a gay individual? Of course I do. But it didn't happen in the middle east. It happened in America. So let's try and stay on topic.

I'm sorry but it is you and yours who decided to make the 'LOCATION' an issue, so no need to start moving the goalposts.

The post I put in is on topic because it is about gays being targeted for being gay. Or didn't you understand that from the first post article?
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

The article cries out for the religious beliefs of the family to be identified. Enough with the politically correct ignorance. If it was NOT Muslim then for God sake say so because IMO many people are thinking that it "probably was due to emotionalized religious beliefs".
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

pepsilover wrote:
I'm sorry but it is you and yours who decided to make the 'LOCATION' an issue, so no need to start moving the goalposts.

The post I put in is on topic because it is about gays being targeted for being gay. Or didn't you understand that from the first post article?

well then if the article is about gays being targeted for being gay why are you questioning me bringing up the fact some Christians preach the execution of gays. It fits right into this topic.
hail Satan y'all
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

whatwhat wrote:

well then if the article is about gays being targeted for being gay why are you questioning me bringing up the fact some Christians preach the execution of gays. It fits right into this topic.

I haven't, but since you bring that up perhaps you could quote some links proving your assertions, you know, from America, 'cause that's where you seem to focus your hatred.

I started the topic whatwhat, not you. I suggest you read the title which is 'TARGETED AND KILLED FOR BEING GAY', so since I started the topic, that's what it is. If you want a topic about American Christians wanting to execute gay people I suggest you start your own thread. To avoid totally ruining any credibility you may have, steer clear of anything related to the Phelps clan (he's dead and doesn't represent Christians not even close).
Last edited by pepsilover on Apr 2nd, 2016, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

Donald G wrote:The article cries out for the religious beliefs of the family to be identified. Enough with the politically correct ignorance. If it was NOT Muslim then for God sake say so because IMO many people are thinking that it "probably was due to emotionalized religious beliefs".

Murder is murder. It is wrong.
Why do you need to know these people's faith ?
Is it not possible for atheists to not agree with homosexuality ?
Or is it always faith base ?
Are you saying that only Muslims have emotionalized religious beliefs ?

Christian Pastor Calls for Killing All Gay People

" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

pepsilover wrote:I haven't, but since you bring that up perhaps you could quote some links proving your assertions, you know, from America, 'cause that's where you seem to focus your hatred.

I started the topic whatwhat, not you. I suggest you read the title which is 'TARGETED AND KILLED FOR BEING GAY', so since I started the topic, that's what it is. If you want a topic about American Christians wanting to execute gay people (btw that is the GOVERNMENT which you took exception to when I provided Iran's government's figures) I suggest you start your own thread. To avoid totally ruining any credibility you may have, steer clear of anything related to the Phelps clan (he's dead and doesn't represent Christians not even close).

So you started a topic about "gays being target and killed for being gay", but then don't want to talk about gays being target in America? Seems pretty discriminatory in my eyes...

But since you asked. Here is a list of violence crimes committed in America where gay people were targets and KILLED!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Significant_acts_of_violence_against_LGBT_people
hail Satan y'all
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

The guy is a nutball and I, for one, am disgusted with how he is interpreting God's Word, which also states 'Thou Shalt Not Kill'. The Bible also says to be aware of wolves in sheep's clothing, this guy is obviously one of them and he will face a higher accountability by God than those who are not claiming to lead others.

I will further say that anybody who bases their hatred of Christians and Christianity on this man's sermons is as nutty as he is. The guy said the president s/b killed too. He is very careful how he words things so he cannot be arrested (ie does not threaten).
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

whatwhat wrote:
So you started a topic about "gays being target and killed for being gay", but then don't want to talk about gays being target in America? Seems pretty discriminatory in my eyes...

But since you asked. Here is a list of violence crimes committed in America where gay people were targets and KILLED!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Significant_acts_of_violence_against_LGBT_people

Why, 'whatwhat', I'm shocked I tell you. Isn't it you who thinks that being targeted is of no consequence? Isn't it you that believes Christians are not being targeted (indeed being murdered for NOTHING other than their religious belief) by ISIS? Indeed the issue and topic is BEING TARGETED. But you can't make up your mind which side of the fence you are on. Should people (ALL people) be targeted for their gender, religious beliefs, sexual identity etc.? I think not. But that isn't what a myriad of people have said in this forum about Christians being targeted by ISIS.

So which is it? Is it fair if any people are targeted? Some people? Only Christian people? Clear this up for me. Thanks.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

pepsilover wrote:The guy is a nutball and I, for one, am disgusted with how he is interpreting God's Word, which also states 'Thou Shalt Not Kill'. The Bible also says to be aware of wolves in sheep's clothing, this guy is obviously one of them and he will face a higher accountability by God than those who are not claiming to lead others.

I will further say that anybody who bases their hatred of Christians and Christianity on this man's sermons is as nutty as he is. The guy said the president s/b killed too. He is very careful how he words things so he cannot be arrested (ie does not threaten).

I agree, he is a nut ball and it is disgusting how he is using a specific religion to spread his hateful message. And I also agree that no one should base their hatred of a specific religion on how a small group of people act.
hail Satan y'all
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

You said "How a small group of people act".

That needs to be quantified. There's a world of difference between saying I hate you or beheading you and your family. And if you don't recognize that, I don't know what to say to you.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

pepsilover wrote:Why, 'whatwhat', I'm shocked I tell you. Isn't it you who thinks that being targeted is of no consequence? Isn't it you that believes Christians are not being targeted (indeed being murdered for NOTHING other than their religious belief) by ISIS? Indeed the issue and topic is BEING TARGETED. But you can't make up your mind which side of the fence you are on. Should people (ALL people) be targeted for their gender, religious beliefs, sexual identity etc.? I think not. But that isn't what a myriad of people have said in this forum about Christians being targeted by ISIS.

So which is it? Is it fair if any people are targeted? Some people? Only Christian people? Clear this up for me. Thanks.

You seem to really misinterpret everything I write pepsilover.

When have I ever said that being targeted is of no consequence?
When have I ever said that Christians are not being targeted by ISIS?
Where have I confused you with which side of the fence I am on??
(Please provide quotes :))

I don't think anyone should be targeted for any reason. All I am saying is that many different groups of people target gay people, including ISIS and extreme Christian groups.
hail Satan y'all
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

pepsilover wrote:The guy is a nutball and I, for one, am disgusted with how he is interpreting God's Word, which also states 'Thou Shalt Not Kill'. The Bible also says to be aware of wolves in sheep's clothing, this guy is obviously one of them and he will face a higher accountability by God than those who are not claiming to lead others.

Exactly he is a nut ball just like extremists Jihadists terrorists are.
All nut balls I tell you. :smt045
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Brazil has highest LGBT murder rate in the world!

http://dot429.com/articles/1641-brazil-retains-highest-lgbt-murder-rate-in-the-world

According to a recent statistic, 338 LGBT people were murdered in Brazil in 2012, an average of one death for every 26 hours. The Gay Group of Bahia (GGB), an LGBT Rights advocacy organization, has been compiling data for the last 30 years on LGBT deaths in Brazil.

Last year’s report was broken down to reveal that of the murders reported, 188 were gay men, 128 transsexuals, 19 lesbians and two bisexuals. Of these cases, only 89 out of the 338 deaths resulted in the conviction of an individual responsible for the homicide. The rest, 73 percent of the cases, resulted in acquittals or no arrest.
hail Satan y'all
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

I bet you anyone that fired someone in the USA tomorrow and openly proclaimed they did so because the person was queer they would be skewered by the legal system no matter any state
there protected by the us constitution and by federal laws
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:Exactly he is a nut ball just like extremists Jihadists terrorists are.
All nut balls I tell you. :smt045

Please explain how this nutty blowhard is "just like" extremist Jihadists, you know the ones that are blowing up airports and committing mass killings. I'll be waiting for your logical reply. :smt045

Return to “World”