Targeted & Killed for Being Gay

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Targeted & Killed for Being Gay

Post by dontrump »

Just unbelievable that in 2016 that this is still going on, and the countries that do these horrible things are allowed to be in the UN.

agreed there are a lot of countrys allowed in the UN that should not be for various reasons
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

The Green Barbarian wrote:It's a good thing that at least in North America, these people are arrested for doing these things, no matter what their religion. It's too bad other countries (all sharing the common denominator of being ruled by unelected leaders who practice the same religion) actually kill gay people for the crime of being gay. Just unbelievable that in 2016 that this is still going on, and the countries that do these horrible things are allowed to be in the UN.

You should watch this debate on this subject between uber-leftist constantly-grinning bonehead Avi Lewis and Aayan Hirsi Ali. Very interesting.

Ohh you were so close at making a great post GB without any insults. But I agree that it is great in North America that when these types of crimes happen the people involved are help accountable for their actions.

I have posted before that Brazil is actually the #1 country in murders of the LGBTQ community and they are Catholic majority country. It sure is pretty crazy.
hail Satan y'all
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

whatwhat wrote:
Ohh you were so close at making a great post GB without any insults.

It's not an insult. Avi Lewis is a massive bonehead. Who seems to always be grinning creepily. I'm just stating facts here. And it was a great post, thanks for that, but of course, that's just being redundant.

But I agree that it is great in North America that when these types of crimes happen the people involved are help accountable for their actions.

Yup

I have posted before that Brazil is actually the #1 country in murders of the LGBTQ community and they are Catholic majority country. It sure is pretty crazy.

If the state government of Brazil is openly condoning the murder of gays in their country like Iran and Yemen then shame on them, as they are no better then the scumbags running Iran and Yemen.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

http://www.advocate.com/world/2016/3/12/watch-ellen-page-confronts-brazils-biggest-homophobe-gaycation

“It’s a country with some of the most progressive equality laws in Latin America, that also has the highest LGBTQ murder rate in the world.”

While in Rio de Janeiro, they and their crew meet with a legendary transgender activist who helped secure legal protections for trans sex workers in the city, get drunk at a lesbian bar, and then have a face-to-pixelated-face meeting with a police officer who brags that he has killed gay people because they are “worse than animals.”

That moment occurs when the Gaycation team sets up a meeting with Congressman Jair Bolsonaro, who Page describes as “a major voice in the antigay movement in Brazil".

With cameras rolling, Page goes straight to the heart of the issue, pointing to Bolsonaro’s previous statements that suggest parents should “beat the gay out” of their children.
hail Satan y'all

Return to “World”