*BREAKING* ISIS Attacks Phillipine Army

pepsilover
Übergod

*BREAKING* ISIS Attacks Phillipine Army

Post by pepsilover »

Sorry can't get a better link, but this just broke a little over an hour ago.

http://www.newsoneplace.com/article/304 ... ing-trucks

Isis claims attack on Philippines Army which left 23 dead after 'detonating 7 trucks'
International Business Times - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: *BREAKING* ISIS Attacks Phillipine Army

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-claims-at ... ks-1554721

They seem to be updating the site as I put this in, so hopefully you will get the information.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Thanks. I just got that one too. The news must be just making its way to the site.

VERY weird. Says the attacks took place on April 9th but we are just hearing about them now?
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Apr 13th, 2016, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic.
Not afraid to say "It".
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Apr 13th, 2016, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Reply to removed post.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Basilan is an island part of southern Philippines called Mindanao which is predominantly Muslim. All Philippine islands above are predominantly Catholic. It is a region called ARMM.(Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao). Lots of kidnappings originate in this area. Thankfully it is separated by lots of water. When visiting the Philippines I've been politely told I shouldn't go there by Philippine people. Personally, I wouldn't want to live there, especially in the district called Akbar.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Jlabute wrote:Basilan is an island part of southern Philippines called Mindanao which is predominantly Muslim. All Philippine islands above are predominantly Catholic. It is a region called ARMM.(Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao). Lots of kidnappings originate in this area. Thankfully it is separated by lots of water. When visiting the Philippines I've been politely told I shouldn't go there by Philippine people. Personally, I wouldn't want to live there, especially in the district called Akbar.

Thank you for responding to this thread. I read your post yesterday and today this was in the news. You are so right!

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/ca ... spartandhp

By Matthew Fisher, Postmedia News

MANILA, Philippines — Canadian officials have confirmed that John Ridsdel, a 68-year-old man with Saskatchewan ties, was executed by his Philippine captors, the terror group Abu Sayyaf.

Ridsdel, along with fellow Canadian Robert Hall, was kidnapped six months ago as he vacationed on the Philippine island of Mindanao. Ridsdel grew up in Yorkton and spent time in Regina.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau got the news Monday morning during a cabinet retreat at Kananaskis, AB. He will make a statement at noon.

The Prime Minister has also reportedly been in contact with Ridsdel’s next-of-kin, who are gathered four hours away in Edmonton.

The chairman of the Philippine Red Cross confirmed late Monday that police on Jolo Island in the southern Philippines had found the severed head of a caucasian man. It is unclear if the head is Ridsdel or another hostage‘s

The news came hours after a deadline set by the Islamic extremist group Abu Sayyaf for the payment of ransom money for four hostages, including two Canadians.

more at link

Return to “World”