Why Hillary Clinton should not be the next president

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Why Hillary Clinton should not be the next president

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

just an other reason why Hillary should not win http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/ ... peditorial
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

NUMBER ONE REASON

Hillary Clinton is coming under fire for a tweet last year in which she claimed Muslims have “nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.”
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Say what you will, she is the most qualified person for the job.

She is intelligent, has actual policies, and an understanding of how the world works.

These are things that cannot honestly he said about Trump.

she's not my ideal candidate, but against the competition, she is the leading choice.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Omnitheo wrote:Say what you will, she is the most qualified person for the job.

She is intelligent, has actual policies, and an understanding of how the world works.

These are things that cannot honestly he said about Trump.

she's not my ideal candidate, but against the competition, she is the leading choice.

you should add in your opinion , mine is shes a farce ,obviously a liar(proven many times) and has no clue as to how to
run the military or anything to do with manufacturing or jobs or getting rid of ISIS
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Trump has also proven that he's clueless about how to run (or even serve in) the military or how to get rid of ISIS.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Post by Partmanpartfish »

The Republicans wasted 7 years trying to make Obama a one-term president, but they were never a serious challenge to his far superior intellect and calm demeanor.

Obama so discombobulated them, they forget they needed a decent candidate if they were to have a prayer of winning back the White House. Now they're stuck with this sad orange circus clown.

So of course Hillary Clinton will be the next president. Best part is, she'll be able to tilt the Supreme Court to the left for decades to come.

And Obama? The man who destroyed the GOP? Like they say, he who laughs last . . .

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Partmanpartfish wrote: Best part is, she'll be able to tilt the Supreme Court to the left for decades to come.

Why is that the best part? That sounds awful.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
cpen

Post by cpen »

There is no good choice for president at this point but Hillary is absolutely the lesser of all evils. At least she has been in government before! Trump is a dumpster fire of a candidate.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

cpen wrote:There is no good choice for president at this point but Hillary is absolutely the lesser of all evils.

The only thing worse than Hillary Clinton being elected president would be Donald Trump to be elected president, and by any and every standard that outcome would be immeasurably worse. The United States would become the laughing stock of the entire world and that would be the least of their worries. If only Obama could serve another term. God help America.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

A third term Obama would certainly be preferable to Hilary Clinton. Given the actual options though, she is the most qualified and best choice of the 2.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

Omnitheo wrote:A third term Obama would certainly be preferable to Hilary Clinton. Given the actual options though, she is the most qualified and best choice of the 2.
In your opinion. It's not like because a few of you keep posting this it makes it true.
I'm not sure why being under endless investigation by the FBI makes one the best choice?
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
TimmyE
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by TimmyE »

I thought we had enough problems deciding between Justin, Stephen and Thomas. I think the American's are a way worse off as they are really caught between a rock and a hard place. At least the movie Dumb and Dumber was funny. Either one of these candidates are dangerous.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

cpen wrote:There is no good choice for president at this point but Hillary is absolutely the lesser of all evils. At least she has been in government before! Trump is a dumpster fire of a candidate.

lets not forget Hillary is corrupt top to bottom
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “World”