Why Hillary Clinton should not be the next president

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Why Hillary Clinton should not be the next president

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Why Hillary Clinton should not be the next president

Post by dontrump »

Anyone that has really really followed American politics as close as I have for the last 25 years or more
knew full well shes a liar, a extremely dishonest and very self serving person
How she ever dodged being charged way back in the white water real estate debacle is beyond me
She is a evil person whom should have seen prison time by now over the number of times she has out and out lied to the authoritys and the American people in general.I think the worst deal was Benghazi (Liberia)
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

dontrump wrote:How she ever dodged being charged way back in the white water real estate debacle is beyond me
Maybe she did her best Lewinsky impersonation for the right judges or prosecutors. :200: :D
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

no thank you-gross :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

dontrump wrote:Anyone that has really really followed American politics as close as I have for the last 25 years or more
knew full well shes a liar, a extremely dishonest and very self serving person
How she ever dodged being charged way back in the white water real estate debacle is beyond me
She is a evil person whom should have seen prison time by now over the number of times she has out and out lied to the authoritys and the American people in general.I think the worst deal was Benghazi (Liberia)

Hate to burst your bubble but under the right circumstances all politicians are liars, including the Donald who's known for speaking out both sides of his mouth, that is when his foot isn't in it.

If by some strange fate Trump actually won the Presidency, I hate to imagine what he'd become, given he's always been a narcissistic pompous *bleep* to begin with. His first order of business would probably be to rename the US to Trumpland.

In so far as the American people are concerned, Bill Clinton was one of the better Presidents the US had, and he kept spending under control.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

Go Hilary, at least in light of the alternatives. Politics is about two primary variables: things related to policy, and things related to integrity. Politics corrupts, everyone, regrettably; I'll take a human over Trump and other worse Republicans any day of my life.
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

I didn't think one could make a white person that black, even with paint or whatever.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I have no faith in her ability to run any country in an unbiased, non-self serving way.

I cannot stand the sound of her voice especially when she yells which is most of the time.

I believe that the only reason that she and Bill are still together was in itself a political move. IN order for her to have a shot at being where she is today, she needs to have him in her life and not for any romantic, altruistic reasons.

I think she is dangerous and I didn't used to think that way.

If she was qualified and worthy, I would have no issue wither her being the next President of the United States.

I still believe that the American public are rallying around DT because he is the antithesis of what has been the model for high ranking politicians going back to the turn of the 20th which really hasn't worked out well for them so far.

Hillary is exactly what everybody on Capital Hill believes they need in a Commander in Chief. Someone who won't rock the boat so hard that anyone falls overboard. Donald has convinced millions that he is the one to do the rocking and I think they just might give him a try.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Here's why Hillary Clinton wont win: http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1395419756 ... ading-list
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

According to Bloomberg report:
Both front running US Presidential candidates are the worst liked:
63% dislike Trump
53% dislike Hillary

wonder if turnout will reflect those numbers
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/25/politics/ ... index.html

and people want here to be the next leader of the USA :200: :200:
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Failed to report hacking attempts of secured government database.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... king-atte/

At one point in 2010, Mrs. Clinton’s emails were ending up in subordinates’ spam filters because they were coming from a non-state.gov account. One of her top aides urged her to sign up for an official account or letting everyone in the department know of her address so she could be added as a verified account, but she refused, saying she didn’t “want any risk of the personal being accessible.”
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

As bad as they is, I still trust her at the helm more than I do Trump.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “World”