Omar Mateen identified himself as an Islamic soldier

dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Re: Omar Mateen identified himself as an Islamic soldier

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

^^ This just can't be as we've been told over and over on here that he was gay and was confused by this, and rejected by other gay's he wanted to have as lovers.
We were told over and over this is why he targeted gays.
Are you really saying now that that may not be gospel? and that he may have been a single terrorist acting on terrorist beliefs even though he was not a member of any terrorist group. This just can't be can it.?
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Re: Another shooting rocks the world

Post by Partmanpartfish »

looking4one wrote:Shooter NOT Gay. This was just published.

Actually, it says:

FBI investigators so far have not turned up persuasive evidence that Orlando gunman Omar Mateen was gay or pursuing gay relationships, according to two government officials familiar with the investigation.

Just like they have not turned up evidence that he was 'radicalized' or connected to foreign terror organizations.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Partmanpartfish wrote:Facts: Closeted gay man and gun nut with a weakness for Hispanic tushy, shoots up gay Hispanic nightclub after being constantly rejected by gay Hispanic men via his grindr app.

The Right Wing: IT MUST BE RADICAL ISLAMIC EXTREMISM!!! THERE CAN BE NO OTHER EXPLANATION!!!

I don't find any of this funny. Why would you make light of it? People were executed for crying out loud. AND targeted.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:^^ This just can't be as we've been told over and over on here that he was gay and was confused by this, and rejected by other gay's he wanted to have as lovers.
We were told over and over this is why he targeted gays.
Are you really saying now that that may not be gospel? and that he may have been a single terrorist acting on terrorist beliefs even though he was not a member of any terrorist group. This just can't be can it.?

Like I said earlier in this thread, it's important that we wait for the investigation to be completed before we race to determine what to blame it on. Because that's exactly what it's about.

There isn't enough evidence to state that he was gay just as there is no evidence to suggest that he's a part of a terrorist organization. Claiming as well that his actions were solely or in part due to Muslim radicalization is also a jump to a conclusion.

As I've said before - to both sides of the argument making claims regarding his motive - none of us are privy to any of the facts coming up in the investigation. An investigation that's merely two weeks old.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
pepsilover
Übergod

Re: Another shooting rocks the world

Post by pepsilover »

Partmanpartfish wrote:
Just like they have not turned up evidence that he was 'radicalized' or connected to foreign terror organizations.

Actually they HAVE turned up plenty of evidence that he was radicalized and killed for ISIS. You need to go back a few posts and read.
So does this mean the potential gay lovers were lying?
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

I guess some are waiting to see a copy of his ISIS application form with the "Accepted" stamp on it.

Back in the day I was a member of the "Kiss Army", still have my patch and vinyl records but I'm sure Gene Simons has no idea who I am.
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

driveangry wrote:Back in the day I was a member of the "Kiss Army", still have my patch and vinyl records but I'm sure Gene Simons has no idea who I am.

WHY? don't you still get the news letter?
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
JollyGreenBully
Banned

Post by JollyGreenBully »

dieseluphammerdown wrote:^^ This just can't be as we've been told over and over on here that he was gay and was confused by this, and rejected by other gay's he wanted to have as lovers.

Whether Mateen being gay is actually true, I honestly cannot comprehend how it is so difficult for people to believe that internalized homophobia can cause a person to do just insanely sadistic things.

You and others really need to read up on how living a lie can make a person completely irrational, lead to suicide, and lead to violent acts of various kinds.

Guy I know was so frustrated he drove into the side of a building and caused unknown amounts of property damage. Did he even think about whether he might be endangering lives before his reckless action? Who knows?

Yummy-someone said his friend got drunk and jumped off a bridge.

Y'all need to meet / talk to some repressed LGBT people to "get it" and then maybe you'll see why the gay part of this Mateen story is relevant.

I know the consensus on this board is that LGBT people are perfectly fine and have no problems whatsoever but this just isn't true. The sooner people learn about LGBT struggles, religious intolerance, and hetero-normative thinking that excludes "others" the better. Maybe it will help stop some shootings, but I doubt people want to stray from their pre-conceived notions that everything is awesome and that only Islam is to blame for everything bad in the world.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

S an Bernardino shooter: *child* of Muslim immigrants.
O rlando shooter: *child* of Muslim immigrants.
B oston bomber: *child* of Muslim immigrants.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

JollyGreenBully wrote:
Whether Mateen being gay is actually true, I honestly cannot comprehend how it is so difficult for people to believe that internalized homophobia can cause a person to do just insanely sadistic things.

You and others really need to read up on how living a lie can make a person completely irrational, lead to suicide, and lead to violent acts of various kinds.

Guy I know was so frustrated he drove into the side of a building and caused unknown amounts of property damage. Did he even think about whether he might be endangering lives before his reckless action? Who knows?

Yummy-someone said his friend got drunk and jumped off a bridge.

Y'all need to meet / talk to some repressed LGBT people to "get it" and then maybe you'll see why the gay part of this Mateen story is relevant.

I know the consensus on this board is that LGBT people are perfectly fine and have no problems whatsoever but this just isn't true. The sooner people learn about LGBT struggles, religious intolerance, and hetero-normative thinking that excludes "others" the better. Maybe it will help stop some shootings, but I doubt people want to stray from their pre-conceived notions that everything is awesome and that only Islam is to blame for everything bad in the world.

You are the one who doesn't understand. I'm sure every adult in this forum recognizes at some level how difficult it is not to 'live your truth'. What you don't seem to understand here is that gays aren't the only ones who have that problem in life, the other thing you don't understand is that this was about a MASS EXECUTION of human beings, not about misunderstood gays, but at least now I know why some of you have been going on and on about this issue.

The examples you have given of jumping off a bridge, suicide etc., can apply to any number of groups in society, and no we don't need to 'talk to some gay people' to understand that. We are adults, we have lived, known people, experienced sadness and joy, and I'm sure many are not living their truth or have felt suicidal. That is NOT THE ISSUE. There is a huge difference between going on a mass killing spree like Mateen did and a depressed person, gay or otherwise, committing suicide. I mentioned this in another post the level of HATE he had is WAY PAST what you are talking about here, and where did it come from? It came from ingrained Islamic ideology, from his father who is hateful and violent and thinks homosexuals should be killed. It came from his homeland being a war zone, and it came from 9/11 when he was a teenager and started hating on anything American. This is not rocket science.

This issue is not about a misunderstood gay run amok, it is about an Islamic terrorist, born and raised, who only knew how to hate and kill, and took FULL advantage of the freedoms America had to offer, including buying weapons freely.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

Omar Mateen’s father, Seddique Mateen of Port St. Lucie, hosted his own television show between 2011 and 2015 during his run for Afghan president. In dozens of videos broadcast on YouTube, the father’s main complaint involved the Durand Line, a demarcation established by the British in 1893 that separates Afghanistan and Pakistan. The homeland of the Pashtun ethnic group straddles the border.
Although it is not known if the Mateens are Pashtuns, the Afghan Taliban is mostly made up of Pashtuns. In one video, the elder Mateen expresses his gratitude to the Taliban and condemns Pakistan’s intelligence agency, ISI, and the United States for supporting it, according to a Washington Post report.

“Our brothers in Waziristan, our warrior brothers in (the) Taliban movement and national Afghan Taliban are rising up,” he said. “Inshallah (God willing), the Durand Line issue will be solved soon.”
http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/omar-mateens-mother-in-law-proclaimed-support-
The deeper you dig the more and more terrorist beliefs seem to be the link to these shootings.
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Another excellent video by Dr. Bill Warner. It's the Islam, stupid.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “World”