Terrorist attacks around the world

pepsilover
Übergod

Re: Terrorist attacks around the world

Post by pepsilover »

the truth wrote:http://globalnews.ca/news/2847636/normandy-church-siege-leaves-2-attackers-1-hostage-dead/ and another one :-X

Yes, they really seem to hate France don`t they. I was going to post the same article but different source, this one has lots of info from the UK. Europe is lost. I would never go there for any vacation at all.

In case anybody does not go to the links, the 84 year old priest was beheaded. This is modern Europe now............

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1503398/i ... -526837900
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i have relatives in france and germany i skype with,
they all tell me the same thing,its worse then the news will report when it comes to the racial tensions between the locals and refugees, now some will come on here and call bs lol--- i am in contact with the real deal ,and get the real story
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

http://economicsandpeace.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Global-Terrorism-Index-2015.pdf

Have a look at Figure 1, Deaths from terrorism 2000-2014.

The rest of the report reads like the results of "opening Pandora's Box".
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

the truth wrote:i have relatives in france and germany i skype with,
they all tell me the same thing,its worse then the news will report when it comes to the racial tensions between the locals and refugees, now some will come on here and call bs lol--- i am in contact with the real deal ,and get the real story

This is precisely why I won't travel to Europe, because others I'm in contact with say the same thing. It's a powder keg over there.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

pepsilover wrote:
Yes, they really seem to hate France don`t they. I was going to post the same article but different source, this one has lots of info from the UK. Europe is lost. I would never go there for any vacation at all.

In case anybody does not go to the links, the 84 year old priest was beheaded. This is modern Europe now............

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1503398/i ... -526837900

The church the ISIS scum attacked in France donated a plot of land for building a mosque in 2000.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Nasturtium
Board Meister

Post by Nasturtium »

I'm having a really hard time processing these horrific crimes. :cry:
We leak as rivers
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

the truth wrote:i have relatives in france and germany i skype with,

I believe you - unequivocally. I've been following this kind of trend for years and getting information that doesn't seem to hit the mainstream. Probably why I'm so passionate about it. I know things that 95% of people on the board don't, and won't believe, just like you said. Then again, it has been said that even the Jews themselves did not believe the stories about what Hitler was doing, until he came into their towns and hauled them away to the gas chambers and work camps. Sad but true.

So many people say NEVER AGAIN (war) but they don't apparently want to believe the signs. At this rate history WILL repeat itself.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

agree 100%
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I have relatives in Germany that work in the media. They have one story they tell me, and they have another they tell their bosses in the media. They cannot give the entire picture on the nightly news lest they get fired, or worse, called Nazis.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Glacier wrote:The church the ISIS scum attacked in France donated a plot of land for building a mosque in 2000.

No good deed goes unpunished I guess.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so there are alot of people living in poverty in germany and france, who are catholic, protestants, hinduism.atheists,sikhism,etc, etc so why is it that, its the muslims who have to pull the poor me card and turn islamist going around killing people in countries that have opened up there borders to let them in ,too help them ???
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

IF you read through the report that I posted, it is the far right within all cultures/faiths that are responsible for the bulk of terrorism around the world. The current spate of Jihadist/Caliphate began its rise with the far right actions of the Cheney neo-cons invading Iraq.

That is the "opening of Pandora's Box" that I referred to.

In almost all cases where terrorism and terrorist groups arise, there is another culture/nation involved that attempts or does suppress/oppress the culture/faith/country of the indigenous population.

Here is an easy example from the past: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

Within that example is the reason that in those situations terrorism (in one shape or another) is the result. The oppressor usually has such a significant military superiority that the suppressed have very limited options. The basic option that the suppressed are given is to make their territory as costly and toxic as possible for the oppressor. There are two basic ways that goal can be achieved, guerilla warfare and terrorism. Guerilla warfare usually requires outside support to be successful (e.g. Vietnam, with North Vietnam supporting/enhancing the Viet Cong, and doing so with China's backing. So that means terrorism is the most likely result.

Within the situation in Iraq were its own set of oppressor/oppressed politics and situations (Kurds, Shia, Sunni are just the most obvious). When the US invaded Iraq, they lit the fuse on all.

Additionally, when you look at media reporting, links to the Islamic faith are over emphasized. Plus you need to factor in that there is much more real mobility in the world today than there was in the days of the likes of the Mau Mau. Then add in virtual mobility of ideas/orthodoxies that is afforded by the internet.

Add to that the notion that in almost all cases any "strongman" types that wish gain control of a country will always try to co-opt religion to their advantage.

Those "strongmen" types seeking power will also need an enemy. One that really resonates with the population that they wish to control, as otherwise they may be rightly seen as an enemy. The US, and the coalition that assisted them in invading Iraq provided those seeking power a perfect "enemy" that could be turned into a bogeyman.

So for now, it is the unfortunate reality that "western" nations have become "the bogeyman" enemy that supports those who wish power. By using the internet they can seek out the disaffected, the deranged, and turn them into weapons. It is just one more example of "the pen is mightier than the sword".

The solution will be painful for western nations. These attacks will continue so long as there is a population of the disaffected. That population does NOT depend on immigration nor having been of immigrant background. The Nuttall case here in BC shows that. It will really be up to us to not feed into the narrative that the power seekers need to be successful. That narrative is that "the west" (secularism) is the enemy of all Islam. That is not true, but the power seekers will do everything they can to try to make us fit that mold, and it is up to us to rise above their attempts.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

I read parts of it. Your source is a left wing think tank. Shocker!
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

pepsilover wrote:I read parts of it. Your source is a left wing think tank. Shocker!

Who cares? Did you read the report or not?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#171733

Even the Pope can't bring himself to "name the problem." Read this carefully crafted round about way to say the World is at war but I can't say with whom.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “World”