Hetero day

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Hetero day

Post by maryjane48 »

http://glbn.ca/c2Lh6v

well terre you go folks . the hetro crowd has a day to celebrate now . i wonder if lgbt politicians will not go based on values lol
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Hetro day

Post by occasional thoughts »

"Days" are usually, but not always, for minorities or such. Every day is a hetro day in most of the world. One thing for sure, though, if hetros ever became a minority, we'd start solving the world's overpopulation crisis.
Last edited by occasional thoughts on Jun 29th, 2016, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol so true
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

This is so embarrassing. Especially right in the middle of Pride month, self entitied people have to throw a fit because something isn't about them for once. Sure makes me sad thinking about some of the people in our society. :(
hail Satan y'all
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

What's wrong with EQUAL rights for all?
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

looking4one wrote:What's wrong with EQUAL rights for all?

lol nothing . infact be a true visionary and start white pride day .
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

We already have equal rights (even in Canada, our equal rights haven't been equal for long), and in many parts of the world we have all the rights while the lgbtq community have to fear for their lives.

People who complain about not straight people not having a parade, or a flag, or a day (in comparison to minorities who have had to actually deal with oppression) need to get a life.
hail Satan y'all
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

*Remove
Last edited by Frisk on Jun 29th, 2016, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Let's keep this a friendly conversation, please. There's obviously different opinions on this topic but it doesn't mean this thread needs to turn into a personal attack free-for-all.
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

whatwhat wrote:We already have equal rights (even in Canada, our equal rights haven't been equal for long), and in many parts of the world we have all the rights while the lgbtq community have to fear for their lives.

People who complain about not straight people not having a parade, or a flag, or a day (in comparison to minorities who have had to actually deal with oppression) need to get a life.

I am not complaining about minorities, I am questioning Equalities.
icanthearyou
Fledgling

Post by icanthearyou »

Hetero day?
haha
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

looking4one wrote:I am not complaining about minorities, I am questioning Equalities.

If you feel unequal to a group of people who have dealt with decades of hate and discrimination because they have a flag, a parade and a pride month then you should try and appreciate what you have a little more.

Someone else getting the opportunity to celebrate, and advocate for something that they are oppressed with every day shouldn't make others feel "unequal".
hail Satan y'all
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

What DOES one do at a Hetro Day? I wonder.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

Were the Veterans oppressed? They get a day. Are the Girl Guides oppressed? They get a whole week named after their cookie sales. I could go on, but I won't. You get the point.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

looking4one wrote:Were the Veterans oppressed? They get a day. Are the Girl Guides oppressed? They get a whole week named after their cookie sales. I could go on, but I won't. You get the point.

the point is can you point to a specific incident where a hetro was discrminated against by other hetros for being hetro ?

Return to “World”