Cop shoots family dog at birthday party

FreeRights
Guru

Re: Cop shoots family dog at birthday party

Post by FreeRights »

dogspoiler wrote:If the cops continue to approach every situation gun first, people will start responding in kind.

Most cops do not, so cop killings are still wrong.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Police Chief Ken Moore says the dog became aggressive
Irrelevant what the occasion was. I need to research more.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

dogspoiler wrote:
If the cops continue to approach every situation gun first, people will start responding in kind.

really well its going to take one helluva dog whisperer to train a dog to understand that notion
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i think you hit the nail on head don .it still just seems twilightzoneish that the answer to the problem is really fairly simple. when a officer is in a situation involving violence where someone is injured or killed by the officer and the reason is questionable then it should be immeadiste suspension pending a trial like anyone of us would recieve .

that way the general public can se that there is a fair process for these unfortunate occurances . its a win win . if innocent return to work with back pay . if guilty then pay the price .

that is the only way we can return to being proud of our police forces again like it was instead of here we go again .

i think part of the problem that kinda creeped in was the idea a cops life is worth more than those they protect and serve . all our lives are same until proven otherwise by actions .

20 years ago i might have laughed at a black american saying they scared of the police . today theres no laughing because i believe it is true .
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Oh well, they can always be grateful that one of the kids didn't point a water pistol at the cop.
Black Dogs Matter
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

dontrump wrote:
yes and add to that it was a fenced and gated yard that some No mind cop with the wrong info burst into the yard scaring the dog and the dog was aggressive towards him.JFCA my frigging Chihuahua would bite u in that situation
what really makes my blood boil mad is in every bad cop situation there is never a admission of guilt its always lame lame excuses followed by useless investigations that take forever and solve zero
where is the accountability of these cops?

Is it your opinion that it was a fenced and gated yard, as I don't see it saying that anywhere in that article? Is it also your opinion that the officer came bursting into the yard because it also didn't say that in the article?
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

cop uses AR-15 to shoot dead family dog that was behind a fence during boy's fifth birthday party - after turning up at the WRONG address to serve a warrant

heres the link pictures are all there
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... party.html
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Hey kid, your dog barked at me through the fence so I killed him. That should teach you to have some respect for the law.
Black Dogs Matter
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

this is really a very good example of a very bad police officer and another example of police bosses plain scared to
say anything about or to such cops for fear of police unions and all the PC involved
you see this in every force in North America
I tell you now and have said this a thousand times especially after the cops murdered Greg Matters
there a different breed of people.
I have had police friends and believe you me their mind set is entirely different than others.
The one thing I have seen in all the cops I know is short fuse and anger comes hard and fast
and NOT one of them will ever chastise another officer
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

goatboy wrote:

Is it your opinion that it was a fenced and gated yard, as I don't see it saying that anywhere in that article? Is it also your opinion that the officer came bursting into the yard because it also didn't say that in the article?

Just as it doesn't mention anywhere that the dog was acting in an aggressive manner.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

I would very well imagine the dog would act aggressive? being a bred that is well known for such locked in a gated and fenced yard and a stranger comes up and trys to invade his space.
what did this real real ignorant cop expect?
Heck My mini schnauzer will act like she wants to rip your leg off if you come in my yard and iam not there

I don't care what another person thinks or opines on this this cop was and is a bad person and should not be a police officer I bet you there are lots of questionable (blemishes) on his record and I bet he has had marriage and kid problems also
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

dontrump wrote:I would very well imagine the dog would act aggressive?

Thats an excuse we've heard way too many times in these police shootings.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “World”