Trump and the white supremists

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trump and the white supremists

Post by maryjane48 »

http://cnn.it/2vfWZjF

catholic priest admits to being in kkk 40 years ago . takes leave .

terrorist trying to hide as a man of cloth
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

picture from the right photo album

:smt045
Attachments
FB_IMG_1503528032161.jpg
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

espn is known to be rightwing stogges . they did it to be morons . but it didnt work . evrfyone saw how foolish they were
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washing ... nix-rally/

african american trump supporter was part of cult . :200:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

chris cantwell been denied bail after turning himself in. if he thinks he had reason to cry before just wait till an african american convict visits him at night [icon_lol2.gif] . bro love is going to mean something a whole lot different
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so how many of you hypocrites had no problem with this tv show at one time https://www.google.ca/search?q=dukes+of ... aJHCfSOLvM:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

We watched it, here in Kelowna, with no knowledge of history or any notion of any meaning of the confederate flag, it was all just theater at our ages. A couple of goodlooking guys, Boss Hoggs and bumbling deputy and Daisy were all just pure entertainment and absolutely nothing more. We weren't indoctrinated to believe one thing or the other Truthy. Not one bit.

I still recall my own car going up high off a forest service road, landing in a field and then driving it up on to the other side back on the road as my "Dukes of Hazzard" moment.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://huffp.st/IqXmdCM

trump pardons a racist . see a pattern developed ? i next expect hitler to be pardoned at somepoint :smt045
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

Just for clarification. Is it, supremist? Or supremacist?

I could look it up, but then nobody else would know too. Without being an internet "Nazi" :)
This post was brought to you, by, the letter F, Q and the number 8
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://verifiedpolitics.com/29497-2/

one the nazis from virginia caught and arrested :130:
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Did you guys see the video of the white supremacist shooting into a crowd? The police just stood there and did nothing about it while he shot at people. After video was released he was later caught and charged with "discharging a firearm near a school". Why not something like attempted murder. He literally shot at people.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Don't play with knives kids

http://gizmodo.com/man-who-was-allegedl ... 502154/amp

Joshua Witt, a 26-year-old from Colorado, posted some photos to Facebook on August 16th, claiming that he had been stabbed for his “neo-Nazi haircut.”

Witt’s bloody Facebook post quickly went viral and everyone from Inside Edition to Fox News to the Alex Jones Show was outraged over this over-the-top story.

Witt’s story was first debunked by Buzzfeed who contacted the police in Sheridan, Colorado for the full story. Gizmodo reached out to the Sheridan Police Department as well, who confirmed that Witt actually stabbed himself. And on top of that, he originally told police that his attacker was a “black male” in his mid-20s.

Police checked surveillance footage near the Steak n’ Shake where he was allegedly attacked and couldn’t find anybody running from the scene like Witt had claimed. What did they really find on the tapes? Footage of Witt buying a knife at a nearby store minutes before he was allegedly “attacked.”
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2017/08/29 ... monuments/

gop from georgia warns colored colleague she could go missing if she goes after statues .

the nazis getting brave these days .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:We watched it, here in Kelowna, with no knowledge of history or any notion of any meaning of the confederate flag, it was all just theater at our ages. A couple of goodlooking guys, Boss Hoggs and bumbling deputy and Daisy were all just pure entertainment and absolutely nothing more. We weren't indoctrinated to believe one thing or the other Truthy. Not one bit.

I still recall my own car going up high off a forest service road, landing in a field and then driving it up on to the other side back on the road as my "Dukes of Hazzard" moment.

Yup - we not only watched Dukes of Hazzard and loved it, but we had all of the action figures including the General Lee car which we would jump over stuff like Bo and Luke. Just loved that show. Who knew several decades later tiny-brained morons would be calling anyone who watched that show a "Nazi" and making themselves look so stupid.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “World”