Trump and the white supremists

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Trump and the white supremists

Post by maryjane48 »

The well-dressed men who gathered in Cleveland’s Ritz-Carlton bar after Donald Trump’s speech accepting the Republican nomination for president prefer the term “Europeanists,” “right,” or even “white nationalists.” They are also die-hard Trump supporters.

“I don’t think people have fully recognized the degree to which he’s transformed the party,” said Richard Spencer, a clean-cut 38-year-old from Arlington, Virginia, who sipped Manhattans as he matter-of-factly called for removing African-Americans, Hispanics and Jews from the United States.

America First” was first used in 1940 by the America First Committee, a short-lived isolationist faction that formed to pressure the U.S. government not to join the Allies’ war against Germany.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/world/ ... story.html
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Trump and the white supremists

Post by dontrump »

Anyone in the us can support whom ever they want and the person they support has no say over the matter
Trump most certainly does not want their endorsement in any way shape or form so
this article is just another attempt by the left and left media to attempt to make a meaning or suggestion out of nothing
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

dontrump wrote:Anyone in the us can support whom ever they want and the person they support has no say over the matter
Trump most certainly does not want their endorsement in any way shape or form so
this article is just another attempt by the left and left media to attempt to make a meaning or suggestion out of nothing

While it is true that anyone is free to support whomever they want, I think this story goes to show the truth in Trumps political campaigns.

While it seems many people support Trumps political platform of kicking out illegal immigrants (Mexicans), and kicking out Muslims (while some Muslims are white, a majority are darker skinned) it really shows the strength these political "values" have when white supremacists (who want the same thing to happen just on a larger scale) backing these "values" and political leader.

It is scary because we have never heard from so many white supremacists (and KKK leaders) before when it comes to either US or Canadian politics, and maybe that is because no political candidate has come close to alining with their beliefs. But now there is Trump.
hail Satan y'all
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

While it is true that anyone is free to support whomever they want, I think this story goes to show the truth in Trumps political campaigns.

While it seems many people support Trumps political platform of kicking out illegal immigrants (Mexicans), and kicking out Muslims (while some Muslims are white, a majority are darker skinned) it really shows the strength these political "values" have when white supremacists (who want the same thing to happen just on a larger scale) backing these "values" and political leader.
It is scary because we have never heard from so many white supremacists (and KKK leaders) before when it comes to either US or Canadian politics, and maybe that is because no political candidate has come close to alining with their beliefs. But now there is Trump.

hogwash I say. Iam all for kicking out all illegals and by the way if there illegal than there not immigrants
there are nut ball fringe groups on both sides and both as equally dangerous
Its funny the left yap about the KKK here and other places and silently Condon the hate group called Black lives matter and the Black panthers and the left hate group that endorsed bernie
Last edited by ferri on Jul 25th, 2016, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: flaming
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

dontrump wrote:hogwash I say. Iam all for kicking out all illegals and by the way if there illegal than there not immigrants
there are nut ball fringe groups on both sides and both as equally dangerous
Its funny the left yap about the KKK here and other places and silently Condon the hate group called Black lives matter and the Black panthers and the left hate group that endorsed bernie

I have yet to see one poster on here support the Black Panthers, and the few I have seen (myself included) who support the BLM movement only seem to support the positive values behind the group and not the few extremists in the group who condone violence.

Also, you might want to check your history on the KKK and compare it to the BLM movement. The KKK has a very long history of violence, segregation and murder. I know you'd like to spin the BLM movement as the same, but they haven't even come close to the hate the KKK has done and continues to spread.

But let's try and get back on topic, this sin't about the BLM movement or the Black Panthers. Yes, there are nut balls and extremists on both sides of the political platform but the disgusting, hate filled group of the KKK is only backing one of them. Which I believe people need to open their eyes, take their head out of the sand and think for a moment on why such a hateful group would openly back one specific political leader.
hail Satan y'all
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

me too I support all the positive values of the KKK !! oh wait what positive values?
NONE just like that dreadful bigoted raciest BLACK Lives Matter group
Gerald Belisle

Post by Gerald Belisle »

bottom line is that if you support a racist, you are one
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 25th, 2016, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

dontrump wrote:Anyone in the us can support whom ever they want and the person they support has no say over the matter

Maybe he should stop retweeting them then if he wants to show a lack of agreement with them.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

dontrump wrote:me too I support all the positive values of the KKK !! oh wait what positive values?

bingo :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

dontrump wrote:me too I support all the positive values of the KKK !! oh wait what positive values?

You seem to be deflecting alot, especially since the topic is about the white supremists and Trump not about the BLM.

What do you think about Trump and how white supremists are connecting and backing his political platform? Do you think that says anything about his policies?
hail Satan y'all
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

You seem to be deflecting alot, especially since the topic is about the white supremists and Trump not about the BLM.

What do you think about Trump and how white supremists are connecting and backing his political platform? Do you think that says anything about his policies?

deflecting?? LOL at that, talk about which side is deflecting. Seeing as DT has no(zero) policys that would show any
scumbag from the KKK any preference at all iam not sure why they back him other than hes a conservative white male
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tor ... ia-n792021

What is going on in Charlottesville is quite disturbing on all levels.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/politics/ ... index.html

Okay so Trump has come out with a wishy washy statement, noted the obvious that this has been going on for a long, long time, even BEFORE Obama!

But isn't this the same president who just announced that their immigration policies now target people who speak "English"?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Queen K wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/politics/trump-statement-alt-right-protests/index.html

Okay so Trump has come out with a wishy washy statement, noted the obvious that this has been going on for a long, long time, even BEFORE Obama!

But isn't this the same president who just announced that their immigration policies now target people who speak "English"?

Scary stuff..

On Saturday in Virginia, according to a video posted on Twitter by a photojournalist from The Indianapolis Star, David Duke -- a prominent former Ku Klux Klan leader who ran for Senate in Louisiana in 2016 -- tied the protests in Virginia to Trump.

"This represents a turning point for the people of this country," Duke said. "We are determined to take this country back. We're gonna fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That's what we believed in. That's why we voted for Donald Trump because he said he's going to take our country back."
hail Satan y'all

Return to “World”