Trump and the white supremists

Poindexter
Guru

Re: Trump and the white supremists

Post by Poindexter »

I believe that one of the reasons there was very little violence the at the Boston Neo-Nazi protest, compared to the Charlotte, is how open carry laws are enforced. In Virginia the police were badly out gunned forcing them to take on a spectator role instead of engaging with the protesters to keep them separated. The presence of so much fire power among protesters hindered them from doing thier jobs because it would have turned into a bloody massacre if they had provoked the first shot fired.

Think Neo-Nazi Cantwell's interview with Vice, where he praised his sidearm as an extention of his courage, made this abundantly clear. Without the intimidation weapons provide, neo-nazi's simply look like sad and bitter men who look more at home in front of their gaming computer, than on a march for any semblance of pride.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

[Quote=], where he praised his sidearm as an extention of his courage[/quote]
Ha, loser. I get mine from a bottle, no weapons needed! Lol

But that makes sense (from quoted post).on the other hand, it's keeps C - "cops" from pulling their weapon. Balance counter balance.
This post was brought to you, by, the letter F, Q and the number 8
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Trump: Mexicans are bad.
Trump: Muslims are bad.
Trump: The media is bad.
Everyone else: What about Nazis?
Trump: Let's not single anyone out.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

sobrohusfat wrote:

No surprise there. He even used the events in Charlottesville to bleat on about Antifa:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19782/group-got-ignored-charlottesville-ben-shapiro
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

its clear bens bias clouds his recollection of history . antifa was the first organised group to stand up to the nazis and continue that work to this day . if you want to side on the right nazis side , thats each persons choice . while antifa protects the people of israel and the world , folks like ben would rather goosestep it seems
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

you're right - no surprise he keeps bleating out perfectly valid points you're unable to deny.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

sobrohusfat wrote:you're right - no surprise he keeps bleating out perfectly valid points you're unable to deny.

He does make a few valid points, but mires it in right apologist deflection. He had repeatedly complained about Antifa, but he would rather portray them in a bad light than allow pure, simple and unqualified criticism of those who follow him. Just look at the comments his videos get, it gives a good indication of the kind of people who he appeals to and who are his support base.

I suspect that he knows his supporter base and makes sure not to alienate them, no matter how morally repugnant it is to make sure to continue to appeal to them. At least The Rebel have started trying to cut out the rot, even if I do think it is too little too late.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Trump believes there are some very fine Nazis. End of story.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:. while antifa protects the people of israel

This made me laugh...

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

just incase anyone thinks that giving a wink and a nod to these nazis alt righters to try and make a political point by infering that those who try and stop the terrorists in their own tracks , this is who your getting in bed with .

even paul ryan last night at his townhall meeting on cnn last night was humming and hawing instead of saying what needed ti be said . he kept saying they a4e the fringe and should stay there blah blah . what he should have said is to work on a bill to call them a terrorist gang and go after them . what is it going to take for the republican party to get its moral compass back again ? my guess is even more deaths at the hands of the nazi right before they wake up
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

whats interesting when you look into who made the video that the right supporters post you see where it comes from
https://www.themaven.net/roamingmillenn ... n4aAfUN80Q

connected to rebel media which is a pro nazi site . so the video to
purpoted to show antifa being negative towards jews is nazi propganda
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://verifiedpolitics.com/trump-fan-j ... nix-rally/

trump supporter posts hes willing to run over anti trump/hate protesters
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

The PC lunacy in the US continues. This is why Trump won folks. In case you still haven't figured it out.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017 ... 47464.html
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:The PC lunacy in the US continues. This is why Trump won folks. In case you still haven't figured it out.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2017 ... 47464.html

I enjoyed the comments on this story the best.

Funfact: Lee is the most common surname in the World.

So ESPN's management decided that ordinary Americans would not be able to distinguish between Lee, the Chinese sports announcer and General Lee, the Confederate hero?

Seriously? It is commentary of what is rapidly becoming a divided country between the educated and what they think of literally, the uneducated. There's more of them than there are us.

This is why Trump won. Is that even plausible? :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “World”