Khizr Khan's speech

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Khizr Khan's speech

Post by dontrump »

I don't know what others feel or think but it strikes me odd if these two American muslims are so adamant all of a sudden and here at the DNC rally to boot about their position(opinion) and their sons death where were they when the muslims that killed at fort hood or the muslims that killed at SanBernadino or the boston bombing or 911 ??????????????????
Like I say real odd they surface at this time and just in time to speak at the Lefty convention and only to try and degrade trump??

Khizr Khan, father of deceased Muslim U.S. Soldier Humayun S. M. Khan, delivers remarks on the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention at the Wells Fargo Center, July 28, 2016 in Philadelphia
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

dontrump wrote:Like I say real odd they surface at this time and just in time to speak at the Lefty convention and only to try and degrade trump??

Maybe they just got tired of Trump's BS and decided they had to speak up.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

*removed* everyone should read what this US military guy has to say.its to the point exactly and could not have been conveyed in a better way
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/ ... -khan.html
Last edited by ferri on Aug 1st, 2016, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

love it well said ^^^^^^
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Not to imply of course that the Clintons are not trustworthy, but I've been unable to verify Hillary's version about the circumstances in which Humayun was killed. Her tale of Kahn walking "ten steps" toward the vehicle doesn't seem to be reflected in the official report that says "Captain Humayun S. M. Khan, 27, of Bristow, Virginia, died June 8, 2004, in Baquabah, Iraq, after a vehicle packed with an improvised explosive device drove into the gate of his compound while he was inspecting soldiers on guard duty."

Why did the report downplay Captain Humayun's heroism?
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

d0nb wrote:Not to imply of course that the Clintons are not trustworthy, but I've been unable to verify Hillary's version about the circumstances in which Humayun was killed. Her tale of Kahn walking "ten steps" toward the vehicle doesn't seem to be reflected in the official report that says "Captain Humayun S. M. Khan, 27, of Bristow, Virginia, died June 8, 2004, in Baquabah, Iraq, after a vehicle packed with an improvised explosive device drove into the gate of his compound while he was inspecting soldiers on guard duty."

Why did the report downplay Captain Humayun's heroism?

well u asked and based on your findings I don't think getting killed while checking on guards that are on guard duty is all that heroic? to begin with.His death is very tragic non the less
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

I don't for a moment question the heroism of soldiers who are killed in the service of their country. It's just that I would like to be able to verify Hillary's story. After all, Hillary Clinton is what she is.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Randall T »

Why and When the parents brought this up is not at question. It's the response of the unhinged moron that is.
I birn quil I se
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Randall T wrote:Why and When the parents brought this up is not at question. It's the response of the unhinged moron that is.

of course its the question. its the question of the week. had they simply gone on a news program because someone wanted a interview so be it, but to go on a obvious political program that obviously wanted them to say things that would discredit the opposition because of a political belief is not genuine on their part in my opinion. (on hillarys side)
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Randall T wrote:Why and When the parents brought this up is not at question. It's the response of the unhinged moron that is.

one thing I forgot to say in my last reply and its what the whole jest of my original post is where was these two persons voice when the Muslims they so love kill Americans in several Muslim hate attacks on americans but they get all upset because trump wants better scrutiny of muslims entering the us
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

dontrump wrote:
one thing I forgot to say in my last reply and its what the whole jest of my original post is where was these two persons voice when the Muslims they so love kill Americans in several Muslim hate attacks on americans but they get all upset because trump wants better scrutiny of muslims entering the US

You do understand how this game works, right? One side calls out the other on things they don't like about them. That your side could only dredge up Dana White and Scott Baio is the Republicans problem.

Don't you ever feel like saying " for f***ks sake Donald, why don't you keep your mouth closed sometimes".

The one thing that is starting to get a little worrisome about Trump, is that he does seem to have pretty thin skin and does not like anybody saying anything about him. Isn't that going to be a bit of a problem if he is President? Diplomacy can be delicate at times and the last thing you need is your President Tweeting something just because someone said something about him
Rosemary1
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rosemary1 »

and so its ok for a speaker at republican convention to accuse Hillary of being a murderer who who should be in prison but not ok for Mr. Khan to call Trump on his bigoted rants and ignorance of the constitution?.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Rosemary1 wrote:and so its ok for a speaker at republican convention to accuse Hillary of being a murderer who who should be in prison but not ok for Mr. Khan to call Trump on his bigoted rants and ignorance of the constitution?.

That's a good heads I win, tails you lose kind of question.

AFAIK, no one accused Hillary of murder, just a profound incompetence that led to the murder of staff that she should have provided better protection for. Khan's tirade about Trump's imagined bigotry and ignorance of the U.S. constitution was just vindictive hyperbole.

Return to “World”