Leaked Transcripts 911 call - Florida Terror Attack

Atomoa
Guru

Leaked Transcripts 911 call - Florida Terror Attack

Post by Atomoa »

The media told us Omar Mateen was a ISIS soldier looking to slaughter homosexuals when he murdered 49 people in a nightclub in June.

Have a read behind his motivations. His words, over and over again.

https://info.publicintelligence.net/FL- ... cripts.pdf
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
slootman
Übergod

Re: Leaked Transcripts 911 call - Florida Terror Attack

Post by slootman »

I'm sure you meant to say some media outlets suggested he may have targeted a gay nightclub for reasons related to homosexuality. Its well known and documented in many media outlets that this link was never proven and has always been speculation.

I find it sad that people need to find a single reason behind such acts. Whether its kids shooting up high schools or adults shooting up night clubs, all I see is someone with serious mental health issues. Making it about sexuality, religion, ethnicity, etc is just for headlines. Maybe whats more sad is all the people who latch onto those often-irrelevant details instead of looking at how to identify people with such issues before these things occur.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

slootman wrote:I'm sure you meant to say some media outlets suggested he may have targeted a gay nightclub for reasons related to homosexuality. Its well known and documented in many media outlets that this link was never proven and has always been speculation.

I find it sad that people need to find a single reason behind such acts. Whether its kids shooting up high schools or adults shooting up night clubs, all I see is someone with serious mental health issues. Making it about sexuality, religion, ethnicity, etc is just for headlines. Maybe whats more sad is all the people who latch onto those often-irrelevant details instead of looking at how to identify people with such issues before these things occur.

No, the story that was perpetuated was quite clear and so was I. The narrative was a crazy ISIS terrorist shot up a gay nightclub because that lifestyle is against their religious beliefs and this was senseless terror. They don't like democracy. MTV and gay lifestyles.

Turns out they don't want their women and children bombed. Imagine that.
Last edited by Atomoa on Sep 26th, 2016, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

And I find it sad that when shiiit like this happens, so many step up to side with the nut bars who decide to kill innocent people all under the guise of mental illness. Sometimes a fuckkktard is just a fucccktard. And now he's dead and not being waited on by however many virgins he was hoping to have tossed his way.

What an absolute waste of life.

Sorry Ferri.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “World”