US election day will be ugly

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

US election day will be ugly

Post by bob vernon »

Trump is organizing people to go to the polls and remain there during the day. Just to "observe". These would not be the scrutineers who are allowed inside at the poll table, one per table. These other People would have to stay outside the polling places on the streets, but they'd have every opportunity to bully and intimidate anybody they suspect of being a Clinton voter. This is the kind of third world nonsense that corrupts democracy.
Atomoa
Guru

Re: US election day will be ugly

Post by Atomoa »

bob vernon wrote: This is the kind of third world nonsense that corrupts democracy.

Actually, that would be the media making everyone afraid of the truth because it may have came from Russia.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bob vernon wrote:Trump is organizing people to go to the polls and remain there during the day. Just to "observe". These would not be the scrutineers who are allowed inside at the poll table, one per table. These other People would have to stay outside the polling places on the streets, but they'd have every opportunity to bully and intimidate anybody they suspect of being a Clinton voter. This is the kind of third world nonsense that corrupts democracy.

Yeah, good thing the DNC never does stuff like this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black ... ation_case
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Clinton/democrate voter fraud already starting in Texas

Lisa Houlette
on Monday
Gary and I went to early vote today...I voted a straight Republican
ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the
Republican Straight ticket was highlighted, however, the clinton/kaine box was also highlighted! I tried to go back and
change and could not get it to work. I asked for help from one of
the workers and she couldn't get it to go back either. It took a second election person to get the machine to where I could correct the vote to a straight ticket. Be careful and double check your selections before you cast your vote! Don't hesitate to ask for help. I had to have help to get mine changed.

Shandy Clark
on Monday.

Hey everyone, just a heads up! I had a family member that voted this morning and she voted straight Republican. She checked before she submitted and the vote had changed to Clinton! She reported it and made sure her vote was changed back. They commented that It had been happening. She is trying to get the word out and asked that we post and share. Just want everyone's vote to be accurate and count. Check your vote before you submit! Mary Sims-Beckham and Bradina Benson do y'all know how to report this?
Edit: this happened this morning In Arlington TX. Mon, Oct 24, 2016, which is also when I posted!
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

[icon_lol2.gif] ^^^ This is what happens when hillbillies learn how to use Facebook
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote:[icon_lol2.gif] ^^^ This is what happens when hillbillies learn how to use Facebook

what makes them hillbillies exactly?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

You can tell by their sense of humour (they actually have one).
Or maybe they’re actually “People of Wal-Mart”

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Fun ... ORM=RESTAB

Yep, those folk look like they could be Trump supporters too.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Ka-El wrote:You can tell by their sense of humour (they actually have one).
Or maybe they’re actually “People of Wal-Mart”

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Fun ... ORM=RESTAB

Yep, those folk look like they could be Trump supporters too.

there is zero doubt those are all ex Bernie turned Hillary supporters no doubt as Milt said a few years back 47%
and here u have it folks :130: [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Top row. Third from the right. Is that you don? Yup, it is :smt045
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

uh hum. stay on topic please. thanks!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Nomaster
Board Meister

Post by Nomaster »

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 594 - Intimidation of voters
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Nomaster wrote:Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 594 - Intimidation of voters

Would be first time people try to break the rules, hopefully does not work or actually happen. Everyone has the right to vote as they feel.... for who they want.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

And in addition to the question of respecting the process, there also lies the question of respecting the result …

COLORADO SPRINGS — Big crowds still mob Donald J. Trump when he comes to town, with fans waiting in long lines to attend his rallies, where they eagerly jeer his Democratic rival and holler happily at his message.

But beneath the cheering, a new emotion is taking hold among some Trump supporters as they grapple with reports predicting that he will lose the election: a dark fear about what will happen if their candidate is denied the White House. Some worry that they will be forgotten, along with their concerns and frustrations. Others believe the nation may be headed for violent conflict.

Jared Halbrook, 25, of Green Bay, Wis., said that if Mr. Trump lost to Hillary Clinton, which he worried would happen through a stolen election, it could lead to “another Revolutionary War.”

“People are going to march on the capitols,” said Mr. Halbrook, who works at a call center. “They’re going to do whatever needs to be done to get her out of office, because she does not belong there.”

“If push comes to shove,” he added, and Mrs. Clinton “has to go by any means necessary, it will be done.”

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... id=SL5MDHP
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

“If Hillary Clinton gets elected it’s going to be all hands on deck and its going to be a crazy day,” says Jared Fulton, who founded Freedom Firearms with his brother, Joel, in 2002, shortly after Michigan passed a new ‘concealed-carry’ law allowing any adult to carry weapons on their person as long as they’re out of sight. “It’s going to be several crazy days, in fact.”

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/the ... id=SL5MDHP
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

As the most divisive presidential election in recent memory nears its conclusion, some armed militia groups are preparing for the possibility of a stolen election on Nov. 8 and civil unrest in the days following a victory by Democrat Hillary Clinton. They say they won't fire the first shot, but they're not planning to leave their guns at home, either.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... id=SL5MDHP

Return to “World”