The Media vs Donald Trump

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

The Media vs Donald Trump

Post by Thinktank »

I predict Hillary wins with 70% - 30% for Trump
thanks to the USA media
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: The Media vs Donald Trump

Post by the truth »

good chance,your correct
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Fortunately the media didn't have to get too creative this time around.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

This is what happens when Presidential candidate totally ignore his own advisors, you end up with implosion.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

jimmy4321 wrote:Fortunately the media didn't have to get too creative this time around.

One can hardly blame the media. It's not like anyone in the media had to work at this story. Donald handed them the script from the beginning and continues to hand over new material every day. It would take a lot more creative work for someone to convince themselves Trump is the answer to America's problems. Probably believe in chemtrails and the Illuminatti as well.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

If not for the negative media on Trump there would have been NO media at all on him, Trump wrote the script.
He wouldn't have even made Republican leader, if anything the media gave him far too much rope from the start.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

lots more interesting stuff on Hillary for media to write on, reopened email couver up by fbi says it all- media just chose to spend 90% of there time on trump,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote:lots more interesting stuff on Hillary for media to write on, reopened email couver up by fbi says it all- media just chose to spend 90% of there time on trump,

Based on the action of both candidates, neither deserve or should get the Presidency. Unfortunately one will come Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Winning tonights 44 million dollar, I'd be off to south Pacific island so fast it would make ones head spin.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

USA just spent $6 trillion on a war that, even if you are the kind
of person who likes seeing hundreds of thousands of people die - the war was still incredibly filthy.
Gadafy was against that war. Arabia, our very best warmonger friend (that's not Israel) in the middle east
was in favor of that Iraq war .... and a lot of other dirty things we do there.

^ But look at her reaction to murdering Gadafy, the leader of the richest country in Africa.
That cruel ape Hillary should never be president.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

GordonH wrote: Based on the action of both candidates, neither deserve or should get the Presidency. Unfortunately, one will come Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Yes, I believe we are witnessing the decline of the American empire. As unqualified as Hillary Clinton may be to be president, it is clear to anyone with an IQ over 80 that Donald Trump is eminently more unqualified. This is real folks. These are scary times. No matter the outcome of this election it is going to be a disaster for the United States - and maybe us.

Was watching the trailer for the movie “Imperium” out this week on PVW. Thought we’d give it a watch tonight and get a glimpse of Donald Trump’s America.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4781612/
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Yes, I believe we are witnessing the decline of the American empire. As unqualified as Hillary Clinton may be to be president, it is clear to anyone with an IQ over 80 that Donald Trump is eminently more unqualified. This is real folks. These are scary times. No matter the outcome of this election it is going to be a disaster for the United States - and maybe us

lol well so say you
django
Board Meister

Post by django »

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Continually trash conservatives will cost you..... :smt045

Disgraced CNN Falls to 3rd Place Below MSNBC, The Weather Channel has a higher rating

It can’t get any worse for CNN, who have fallen so far off the cliff, they’re now BELOW MSNBC in the ratings. The Weather channel has higher ratings now.

CNN, or as they’re better known, “Clinton News Network,” has been on a downward spiral since the 2016 election, when they turned in their last shred of “news integrity” to go “all-in” as a Hillary SuperPAC.

Thanks to Wikileaks we also discovered that CNN colludes with the DNC and Hillary’s camp to push the liberal global narrative and trash conservatives.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/pathetic ... her-ratin/

Scoreboard...

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboa ... -21/312041
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

You reap what you sow. What I find hilarious is uber-sanctimonious sour-grapes gang members here talking about "fake news" and only pointing at half the political spectrum. Their supposed trusted sources were just as egregious and erroneous. There are no innocents in this discussion.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The crowd's reaction to Ann Coulter in the above clip is priceless! That clip is from well over a year ago!
Last edited by Glacier on Nov 25th, 2016, 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “World”