It's perfectly acceptable to burn down a synogogue in German

Glacier
The Pilgrim

It's perfectly acceptable to burn down a synogogue in German

Post by Glacier »

German regional court in the city of Wuppertal affirmed a lower court decision last Friday stating that a violent attempt to burn the city's synagogue by three men in 2014 was a justified expression of criticism of Israel’s policies.

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/German-co ... ael-478330
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: It's perfectly acceptable to burn down a synogogue in Ge

Post by maryjane48 »

that type of thinking is on rise in europe under the guise of anti free trade. and in usa under the trump tent .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:that type of thinking is on rise in europe under the guise of anti free trade. and in usa under the trump tent .

What kind of thinking? You are saying that courts in Europe are getting dumber and dumber in terms of punishing people in the name of anti-Semitism? It's Trump's fault that these drunk Palestinians fire-bombed a synagogue, and it's Trump's fault that this idiotic bunch of leftist morons in the German Court system let them off? Really. Interesting.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

ignore realty if you want . i dnt care . but the facts will play itself out in time . europe is closer to nazi type govt more than you think .they dont care if your arab or jew .all they know is you aint european white
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

maryjane48 wrote:that type of thinking is on rise in europe under the guise of anti free trade. and in usa under the trump tent .

To me you had it nailed right til the bold ends.

Not sure what the "anti-free trade" has to do with it.

And yes, the USA is under the "trump tent" right now, but his son-in-law is Jewish. There are anti-semetic groups in the USA which have always existed well before Trump even was a political sparkle in Putin's eye. So I'm puzzled here.

As for the rise if anti-semitism in Europe and the nearly incredible German court decision and reasoning, it's clear that Canadian Courts aren't the only ones infected with stupid Judges. Are judges appointed in Germany? Or elected, as they are in the USA?

I think this thread could morph into "how we get our Judges" and "in what part of the World."
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Here's something interesting from the article:

"The attack caused €800 damage to the synagogue. The original synagogue in Wuppertal was burned by Germans during the Kristallnacht pogroms in 1938. Wuppertal has a population of nearly 344,000 and is located in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia."

So when white, nazi Germans burn down the Wuppertal synagogue, it's anti-semantic.
When three drunk German-Palastinians attempt to burn it down, it's "protesting Israel's Protective Edge Program."

Note, the only reason it didn't burn down completely is that a teen-ager saw the flames, did not go back to facebook, but actually notified appropriate authorities.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i mentioned the an8t free trade because that is part of their platform . to them hate and protectionism goes hand in hand . go read up on the party mz lapen is in charge of and the history they have .

as far as trump his daughter could have married a muslim ,he wont say anything against his own family . but bannerman as a choice for cabinet is linked to his website which clearly leaned in a anit semetic way .

i think europe will see concentration camp again with same results as before .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:i think europe will see concentration camp again with same results as before .

who will be in these camps? They killed almost all of the Jews. Muslims? Clearly not, as German courts just let 3 of them off, even though they fire-bombed a synagogue. So who will be in these camps?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “World”