Trump discussion

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Queen K »

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

One thing I should add to my previous post. For those who are counting, that makes 2 dictators that may have compromising material on the leader of the free world. If the shoe were on the other foot you can bet the Republicans would be launching an all out media campaign extolling how a president who is compromised, such as Trump is, represents a national security risk and should be impeached, locked up or both.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

Steve Bannon is testifying under oath today -- behind closed doors -- to the Mueller investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/steve-bannon-house-russia-investigation/

I'll bet that Trump is today, quietly contemplating the wisdom of destroying Bannon, professionally and personally, over the past couple of weeks, since the book came out. What does Bannon have to lose now? I can see him in the witness chair, in the back of his mind thinking 'Sloppy Steve' huh? And all of a sudden, remembering a whole lot of things that otherwise might have grown misty in his memory (i.e. Jeff Sessions not being able to recall the answers to over 70 question posed to him...).

So what do you think... is 'Sloppy Steve' going to spill the beans today?
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

What Norway thinks of Trump's comments about the US needing more immigrants from Norway...

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

The hole is about 6 inches below the orange comb-over.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Trump has failed the medical exam! What are his supporters going to say for themselves now? His couldn't perform basic cognitive exercises.... and.... go.... ..... ..... http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white ... le/2646095
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Ooh he took the MOCA test!

I’m quite familiar with this form through my work. It has pictures of animals on it.

Have a look and tell me how impressive 30/30 is.

http://www.mocatest.org/wp-content/uplo ... sh_7.2.pdf

"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Glacier wrote:Trump has failed the medical exam! What are his supporters going to say for themselves now? His couldn't perform basic cognitive exercises.... and.... go.... ..... ..... http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white ... le/2646095

I'm a bit confused Glacier, because the article states he passed the exam. So do we assume that your comment was "tongue in cheek" when you said he "failed"?
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Glacier wrote:Trump has failed the medical exam! What are his supporters going to say for themselves now? His couldn't perform basic cognitive exercises.... and.... go.... ..... ..... http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white ... le/2646095

I'd be far more impressed if he took the Cattell Culture Fair IQ test and announced his numbers. I wonder if he meets the Mensa definition of genius, which really does set the bar very low indeed.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

UN program funding for Palastinian refugees cut by Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/ ... index.html

<snip>The US will withhold more than half its scheduled $125 million payment from the United Nations Relief Works Agency, which provides humanitarian aid, education, social services and medical care to Palestinian refugees in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon.
State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said the move had nothing to do with "punishing" the Palestinians for their refusal to enter into negotiations with Israel, or their decision to push for a UN vote that resulted in overwhelming international condemnation of the Trump administration's decision to unilaterally recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

"This is not aimed at punishing anyone," Nauert said Tuesday, as she outlined the US decision to release $60 million in funding for the agency, while indefinitely withholding another $65 million.
It's not only Pakistan that we pay billions of dollars to for nothing, but also many other countries, and others. As an example, we pay the Palestinians HUNDRED OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS a year and get no appreciation or respect. They don't even want to negotiate a long overdue...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 2, 2018
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Don't give terrorist nations one penny. Hamas is a Foreign Terrorist Organization. Why should the US give any money to a government that they consider a terrorist organization?
Really need to stop sending money to those that are in opposition of our culture and give that money to our citizens. Those $Millions could go to healthcare or homeless or veterans or any other needed area instead of state sponsored terrorist countries.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

JagXKR wrote:Don't give terrorist nations one penny. Hamas is a Foreign Terrorist Organization. Why should the US give any money to a government that they consider a terrorist organization?
Really need to stop sending money to those that are in opposition of our culture and give that money to our citizens. Those $Millions could go to healthcare or homeless or veterans or any other needed area instead of state sponsored terrorist countries.

Which culture is that? I don't believe that we have a monoculture and nor does the US. Also, much of foreign aid goes to NGOs and the likes, so is not funding terrorism and might actually actively discourage such through education and information. You know, like winning hearts and minds. But of course, just portray the issue as black and white because taking a overly simple view of the issue is always easier.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Verum wrote:Which culture is that? I don't believe that we have a monoculture and nor does the US. Also, much of foreign aid goes to NGOs and the likes, so is not funding terrorism and might actually actively discourage such through education and information. You know, like winning hearts and minds. But of course, just portray the issue as black and white because taking a overly simple view of the issue is always easier.

A culture that is not ruled by religion or superstition. The $Billions given so far has done great things hasn't it? We are so much better off with all the hearts we've won over. Year after year giving money to those that would destroy our "monoculture" in order to install a religion based culture. Stop giving the money to those countries that voted to install Foreign Terrorist Organization governments. Hamas is that. Palestine voted for that government and it was a majority win.
Trump is correct to withhold money. Should have stopped it altogether though.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Don't worry. It's just more fake news ...

Obama Is Returning To Politics in 2018

If President Donald Trump and the Republican Party were already worried about defending their majorities in the House and Senate come November, they will now have another major factor to contend with: Barack Obama.

<snip>

While Trump has recorded record low approval ratings for a president at the end of his first year, Obama has only become more popular in retirement with a favorability rating of over 60 percent. Near the end of 2017, Obama even polled with a higher approval rating than Trump in the ruby-red state of Alabama.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Looks like the fbi and obozo and clinton are all guilty of high level collusion and sedition. Election fixing . U name it.

Scum of the earth.

Jeff Sessions will hopefully get to the bottom of this. Comey needs to go to jail.

The Trump dossier was fake. Funded by clinton. Produced by fusion gps as a smear on trump

Now a memo has been released to members of the judiciary. Its not looking good for globalist slime. Gonna be a light shone on their dark souls soon. God it will feel good to wake up knowing the criminal globalist scum are in leavenworth.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Return to “World”