Trump discussion

Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Barney Google »

The Green Barbarian wrote:...

and he was elected by a majority that want him to be president...

With all due respect GB ya got your election information wrong...26% of the eligible vote

Now, let's get back to Donald's Russian Connections...lol.

Enjoying the buffoonery that's going on...lol
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
and here we go, the man-made climate change response. We can't talk about it anymore because I, the sanctimonious left, have decided that there is nothing more to talk about. *removed*

Hrm.
Actually there's lots to talk about still. The true extent to the election meddling and what can be done to discourage it in the future. Then there is the possibility of collusion with campaign staff such as Carter Page who's meeting with a Russian Oil Czar, and close friend of Putin, coincided with Trump changing the Republican stance on Crimea. Then here was Flynn who lied to the WH about his discussion around removal of the sanctions with a Russian diplomat. Way to many coincidences to make this a partisan issue.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lets not forget roger stone be buddies with a hacker . :smt045
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

I agree Poindexter...way too many co-inkie-dinks and all of them seem, note I said seem, to be pointing to the current White

House Admin and some attendant previous /current associates.

Can't help but think that The Donald's false claims of tapping were a sad attempt to deflect.

Oh me, this is getting so good.

Who needs TV sitcoms or drama shows?

Just turn on the news...lol
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Poindexter wrote:Surely you heard about the latest example when the WH claimed that Obama had European spy agencies tap Trump's phone lines.
Here's Trump giving everyone a definative answer as to where he got this fake news story from while trying to weasel out of responsibility for having his press secretary spread the story during a press conference last week.

....and of course the inaccurate and false Swedish news story by the fake Ari Horowitz....which Trump fell for
....the fake Swedish Security Council Advisor Fox trotted out from the streets.
.....then there was the fake Fox news report about the release of the 122 Guantanamo prisoners under Obama...also fake news
.....Fox aired a piece of a prosecutor investigating a journalist's phone records illegall...also fake news but the prosecutor was fired by Trump

There are too many others to write down.....here's the whole dirty list, all 414 of them, what FAKE news organization:

http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/i ... ?issue=fox
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i give shep credit for saying on air that dingbat judge nappilito has zero to do with fox news since its a tinfoil hat kinda thang [icon_lol2.gif]
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Poindexter wrote:Actually this isn't up for debate any longer, additional sanctions have already been applied as a result.

CIA anonymous hearsay isn't fact.

There is no proof that Russia gave Wikileaks the DNC emails. Try again.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

hobbyguy wrote:Really? That's your credible source? [icon_lol2.gif]

Meanwhile you're wrapping your arms around the intelligence apparatus that tells you they dont read your emails, there was WMD in Iraq and murder and torture people on a daily basis.

- Buckminster Fuller
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the fbi is going to brief the select committe in next few days in classified closeddoor meeting . then we will see if there is a there there . until then its circumstantial . but folks are in jail for crimes based on circumstantial evidence . it is allowable in court to establish context and motivation .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Meanwhile you're wrapping your arms around the intelligence apparatus that tells you they dont read your emails, there was WMD in Iraq and murder and torture people on a daily basis.

you see this is where your memery is lacking . when bush cheny rummy the 3 amigos laid out the patriot act ,they told every american they were changing the rules to be able to spy on anyone in the name of the war on terror .

so lets be accurate in where this aĺ started and by what party
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

The more Democrats and the Deep State commits to this Russian narrative the more power Julian Assange has. I'm surprised this isn't discussed more and it really would play into Wikileaks M.O.

One day Wikileaks is going to reveal where the leaks came from, and people will go back to the interview Julian gave saying definitively that the leaks did not come from Russia and that certain people will have "egg on their faces".

It will be the ultimate discrediting leak. Watch and wait.
Last edited by Atomoa on Mar 20th, 2017, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Buckminster Fuller
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Atomoa wrote:
Poindexter wrote:Actually this isn't up for debate any longer, additional sanctions have already been applied as a result.

CIA anonymous hearsay isn't fact.

There is no proof that Russia gave Wikileaks the DNC emails. Try again.

I'm surprised a deep state guy wouldn't know about this info....the unclassified document has already been released by the fbi, cia and the nsc......

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... ia-hacking

I've already posted the real one from the 3 agencies while back....if you want I can re post it for you :biggrin:

Where else would they get it from...if not the Russians?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Atomoa wrote:The more Democrats and the Deep State commits to this Russian narrative the more power Julian Assange has. I'm surprised this isn't discussed more and it really would play into Wikileaks M.O.

One day Wikileaks is going to reveal where the leaks came from, and people will go back to the interview Julian gave saying definitively that the leaks did not come from Russia and that certain people will have "egg on their faces".

It will be the ultimate discrediting leak. Watch and wait.

no one has to watch and wait for anything because its impossible for mr wiki to prove anything he puts out. like i already said the patriot act spelled out exactly what was going to happen . it was never a secret
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

dirtrider wrote:I've already posted the real one from the 3 agencies while back....if you want I can re post it for you :biggrin:

Yes, right from the Deep State itself.

I've posted this link from The Intercept multiple times as well.

This was also before we knew the CIA routinely disguises their malware and hacking as Russian/Chinese/Israeli hacking and so does everyone else on the globe. Thanks to the latest Vault 7 leaks we know that this so called "loose proof" is even more suspect now.

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/14/her ... ot-enough/

- Buckminster Fuller
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

first atom your in no position to decide whats real or not . but your lack of american history and how it plays into trumps first 100 days makes it near impossible to regard you as anything but knowledgeable on a important topic such as russian hacking .

comey said today there is enough reason to believe there might be a there there and they have full confidence of the intelligance committes .

so i fail to understand when a bipartisan committe has backed up the investigations . they have their own opinions and ideas of what may or not hapoened . but they all agree the direction and scope is correct .

Return to “World”