Trump discussion

Poindexter
Guru

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Poindexter »

oneh2obabe wrote:
Queen K wrote:FBI Agency Director Andrew Mccabe gets fired two days before his retirement. Really? Trump is despictable.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/andr ... 7adf83e00a

Tainting the FBI is exactly what Putin would want right? To undermine the America's main national and civil security agency in any way possible.

Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) announced Saturday afternoon that he has offered McCabe a job to work on election security in his office, “so that he can reach the needed length of service” to retire.

Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.) tweeted that he'd consider hiring McCabe, too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 6a83f6f67f

I find it amazing that we on the center left are so quick to feel pity for this guy. Understand that he was fired by Sessions for using the FBI as a political weapon against the Democrats. But just because we have the compacity to forgive, doesn't mean we should forget how, like Comey, McCabe allegedly used his position in the FBI to undermind the Federal election. Both of them controversially released information about ongoing investigations in what appeared to be an orchastrated effort to favour thier political affiliation.

It's incredible ironic that both McCabe and Comey's careers were obliterated by the very man thier misdeeds help elect. I also find it incredibly ironic that the first to offer both of these men forgiveness, are the very people they committed thier sins against.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/20/opinions ... index.html

Kill all the drug dealers and the commentator says, "I don't even know where he got this idea."

Ummm, Durante, the Prez of the Philippines and his policies. Which are kill all the dealers and the users. Even suspected users which is a slippery slope to once again run down the US Constitution once again.

I actually admire Trump for saying this one. I hate the dealers. Hate them. But the users need help.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

What did I shock everyone? I have reasons to hate the dealers.

Oh, and today, Trumps lawyer steps down in the face of rising pressures to fire Mueller. Wow, what a freak show mess the WH is in and the administration.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/politics ... index.html
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Queen K wrote:What did I shock everyone? I have reasons to hate the dealers.

Oh, and today, Trumps lawyer steps down in the face of rising pressures to fire Mueller. Wow, what a freak show mess the WH is in and the administration.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/politics ... index.html

As far as drug dealers are concerned, we need to get a lot tougher on them. If it can be proved that it was drugs they supplied that resulted in someone's death, then they should be charged with murder. Plain and simple.

As far as Dowd is concerned, yet another rat jumping from the sinking ship. The more moves Trump makes with his legal team, the more he dumbs them down. Pretty soon his legal team with be as smart as those who voted him in to office in the first place.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

RupertBear wrote: Pretty soon his legal team with be as smart as those who voted him in to office in the first place.

but, but, but, ... Hillary ! :200:
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Congress rejects Trumps call for 25 billion dollars to build his beautiful wall, and instead allocates just shy of $1.6 billion for overall border security. Only $38 million, of which, can be spent on “border barrier planning and design.”

So is that the end of it? Nope.

President Trump hinted in a tweet on Sunday that the military could be tasked with building a wall on the Mexican border after a $1.3 trillion spending bill failed to include the funds he sought to erect the structure.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/25/trump-sug ... rder-wall/

Genius! The tweeter in chief has hinted he will pass the task off to "the department of da fence".

:smt045
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

You guys getting tired of all this “winning” yet? [icon_lol2.gif]
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Best "60 minutes" ever!

:clapping:
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Drip_Torch wrote:Best "60 minutes" ever!

:clapping:

The one time I wish I had cable is usually the Olympics, but then, tonight, I wish I had it. Is there a good youtube vid of the interview somewhere? Or anywhere in cyberspace? :D
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Queen K wrote:The one time I wish I had cable is usually the Olympics, but then, tonight, I wish I had it. Is there a good youtube vid of the interview somewhere? Or anywhere in cyberspace?

Oh here Queen K, you've got see this.

Highlight #1 "The Spanking"... which in hindsight is probably not going to be most painful spanking the President gets from Stormy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/highlights ... interview/

:laugh:
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

All lets going on in the world and the US and this is what the cracker jack reporting team at 60 minutes has.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:spitcoffee: OH god NO, The Spanking! Hilarious! and creepy, oh so creepy at the same time. "You remind me of my daughter" you know, the one he'd date if she wasn't.

OH GOD, Ivanka must be in hiding out in some cabin in the woods right now praying they don't have cable or the 'net out there. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

Is there enough time in the day to report this all, you can't make this stuff up. :up:
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

This could be a rehearsal for the witness stand.

I think she’s telling the truth—not trying to feed the ‘fake news’—for example, she says the sex was consensual and she didn’t ask Trump to use a condom . . ..

Two things I think it accomplishes for her:

Helps to protect her family

Challenges Trump to perjure himself in court

“Full Stormy Daniels interview (and) transcript below:”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/stormy-dani ... interview/
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

60 Minutes Overtime

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-the-st ... y-matters/

“Why the Stormy Daniels story (interview) matters”

--to me, not that I condone or am a patron of her line of work, to me, the interview humanizes her.

And I’d be hard pressed to find an interview with Donald Trump that does the same.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Jack DeBear wrote:60 Minutes Overtime

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-the-st ... y-matters/

“Why the Stormy Daniels story (interview) matters”

--to me, not that I condone or am a patron of her line of work, to me, the interview humanizes her.

And I’d be hard pressed to find an interview with Donald Trump that does the same.

Yes, it's the deception and the intimidation that are really disconcerting, but there are some aspects to it, that if proven to be true, are really kind of disturbing and I can imagine a little fallout in first the family - as a result.

Return to “World”