Trump discussion

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Jflem1983 »

Queen K wrote:Jflem, the Wailing wall is the former Jewish Temple and the Dome of the Rock is Holy Muslim mosque. And you cant' just "give them the boot" [icon_lol2.gif] ALL religions are there. Do the Jew people give gentiles the boot too? Christian gentiles I mean. It's much more complicated than you're making out.

How many arab countries accept jew tourists ? Israel needs to treat the arabs as the arabs treat jews
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Okay, that's a new thread topic I've never seen here before. Do you want to start it?

:topic:

Will Donald Trump's bank records show monies wired in from Russia?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

jflem, you really shouldn’t speak about things you have zero knowledge about. It’s ok to not have an opinion on everything, and you don’t need to just parrot right wing talking points when you have zero background to understand their validity.

Traditionally Muslim nations were a lot more open to Jewish and Christian people than Christian countries were to Jewish or Muslim people.

http://jewishcurrents.org/april-27-sule ... gnificent/
The Ottoman Empire’s Sultan Suleiman I, whom Europeans called “the Magnificent” and Jews called “King Solomon,” was born on the Black Sea coast of Turkey on this date in 1495 (some sources say November 6, 1494). Suleiman extended the Ottoman Empire into Hungary, North Africa, and much of modern day Iraq and Yemen; his European conquests were checked at the Siege of Vienna in 1529. As a ruler, he was especially helpful to the Jews, in sharp contrast to European monarchs. He willingly absorbed Jews from the Iberian Peninsula who were fleeing expulsions; he encouraged Jewish settlement in the Land of Israel, especially in Sfat, and built the wall around the Old City of Jerusalem; he forbade provincial judges from trying cases of blood libel; he welcomed Jews to his court as diplomats, financiers, physicians, and advisors, in particular Don Joseph Nasi and Gracia Mendes Nasi; he intervened with Pope Paul IV to try to prevent the burning at the stake of Ottoman Jewish subjects in Ancona (Italy). Suleiman was an accomplished poet, linguist, and goldsmith. He reigned from 1520 to 1566, and during those decades the Jews of his realm achieved their highest economic, political, and cultural status.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Congrats to Trump for "recognizing reality". Great move on Jerusalem. The current status quo isn't working and was never going to work. All that was happening was the current status was keeping thousands of useless bureaucrats and leftists employed at the UN. It's time to try a new strategy, and this is a great first step. Awesome move Mr. Trump!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:
Traditionally Muslim nations were a lot more open to Jewish and Christian people than Christian countries were to Jewish or Muslim people.
]

This is just pure nonsense. Unbelievable.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Jflem1983 wrote:I think this is a great move. I have many jewish friends. They all want their city back.

It only makes sense to have the embassy in the capital city. Jerusalem was a Jewish capital roughly 1,000 years before Jesus was born and 1,500 years before Mohammad was born, which is why it is the capital city today. Denial of history just doesn't make sense.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

What does this have to do with thousands of years ago? 2 thousand years ago Constantinople was the capital of Christianity. So does that mean we can just kick out all the Turks and turn it into a city for christians from around the globe?

The US legal system was based on the Roman and Greek systems. Does this mean that democratic citizens from across the globe should just be given Rome or Athens?

Perhaps we should set up a colony in England and Ireland to move Americans back into. And then eventually they can start displacing UK citizens by building outside the territory of that colony. Sorry, London is the new capital of America.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

ban Israeli Jews:

Syria Iran Iraq Yemen Libya Algeria Bangladesh Brunei Kuwait Lebanon Malaysia Oman Pakistan Sudan Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Trump open to banana,republic style private army

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/05/whi ... eep-state/
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

LOL!

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Congrats to Trump for "recognizing reality". Great move on Jerusalem. The current status quo isn't working and was never going to work. All that was happening was the current status was keeping thousands of useless bureaucrats and leftists employed at the UN. It's time to try a new strategy, and this is a great first step. Awesome move Mr. Trump!

Well, war with North Korea wasn't going to start nearly soon enough, so throwing a match on to the fuel in the Middle East seems a good agenda to promote when desperately looking to create distractions. Wouldn't have said this was an awesome move by Trump though. That would imply he had some capacity for evaluating the impact of his decisions in advance - although maybe his intent is just to cause divisiveness and chaos whenever he can and that's as far as he's figured it out.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.nyti ... e.amp.html

Lol. Good luck with that excuse when its mueller doing the asking . I guess don jr just proved he not so bright

As far as. Moving the embassy. Well trump just guarenteed saudis will plan attacks on the americans while selling them oil .its basicaly giving any non extremist muslim in there region to become extremist .

Not only that most of europe including uk no thinks trump is bananas and. Has all but assured. Usa and israel has become an axis power instead of allied .you could see with trump in power. Russia china hooking up with europe against israel and americans .
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

maryjane48 wrote:https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/us/donald-trump-jr-intel-committee.amp.html

Lol. Good luck with that excuse when its mueller doing the asking . I guess don jr just proved he not so bright

As far as. Moving the embassy. Well trump just guarenteed saudis will plan attacks on the americans while selling them oil .its basicaly giving any non extremist muslim in there region to become extremist .

Not only that most of europe including uk no thinks trump is bananas and. Has all but assured. Usa and israel has become an axis power instead of allied .you could see with trump in power. Russia china hooking up with europe against israel and americans .

That would be awesome. Bring freedom to europe and china and russia all at once. Go trump

sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Buffoonish clown or not, Trump continues to not play by the same weak play-book that's comfortably led no-where but down.

:popcorn: :panic: :popcorn:

Omnitheo wrote:jflem, you really shouldn’t speak about things you have zero knowledge about....

lol

...and then you post a microbial snapshot in history - while ignoring the whole picture (not to mention what happened almost immediately following your great benevolent Suleiman's death...)

It's just so beautiful in its' absurdity - but i do enjoy a good mix of tragedy & comedy - so i would never counsel you not to "speak about things you have zero knowledge about".

please c o n t i n u e...
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“Great move on Jerusalem”

It would have been had he spent time negotiating a peace deal as part of a tremendous plan to save the Middle East. This kind of one-sided act is more about getting re-elected then any concern for peace.

“Hamas leader Ismail Haniya has said the US decision on recognising Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is a "war declaration against Palestinians", and called for a new "Intifada",” aljazeera.com/news

Careful what you ask for.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished

Return to “World”