Trump discussion

Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Omnitheo »

So you haven’t noticed how much more frequently trump plays the victim? It’s constantly.
Heck he whined about how much he was picked on during a speech to the Boy Scouts of America He routinely needs people like Kelly-Ann Conway and Paul Ryan to make the excuse “he’s new at this”

Every second tweet he claims to be the victim of a witch hunt. Grow up man. Take some personal responsibility for your actions.
Last edited by Omnitheo on Nov 24th, 2017, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote:
Ka-El wrote:If only the boneheads still making excuses for him realized how stupid they look.

He could be a drunk floundering donald duck. Still be better than Hillary. Or Bernie. Or any other democrats ... .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Jflem he is a sexual assualter and your on here defending him ? Nuff said
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

maryjane48 wrote:Jflem he is a sexual assualter and your on here defending him ? Nuff said

Pretty sure u dont have much to say there. Look at the clintons .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Sorry which Clinton is running in an election right now?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Omnitheo wrote:Sorry which Clinton is running in an election right now?

Thankfully trump put an end to that nightmare
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Jflem1983 wrote:Thankfully trump put an end to that nightmare

So why are you bringing it up a year after the election? Hey, remember Mitt Romney? What's he doing these days?
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

JLives wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Thankfully trump put an end to that nightmare

So why are you bringing it up a year after the election? Hey, remember Mitt Romney? What's he doing these days?

Clinton raped a pile of women. The left holds him up like a star. Any time any one says anything bad about trump. Clinton needs to be brought up.

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

No. The right says the left holds him up as star. The left doesn't actually talk about him much because it's 2017. They do say he should be held accountable for his actions though. Anthony Weiner is in jail. Weinstein and Spacey will be soon. The left ousts their predators. The right elects them.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Ok back to topic. Here are all of Trump's sexual assault victims. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

And his ex-wife testified under oath that he raped her. And let's not forget the 13 year old he raped. http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ra ... ore-713531

This man should be in jail. And we need to have some serious conversations on sexual assaults in our society. This needs to stop.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Jflem you have proof of hillary commiting sexual assualt on anyone or you in dream world again ? As,far as bill he faced a court if you cant remember . Trump or moore hasnt yet . And yet you defend trump who has way more women saying he commited sexual crimes and he himself did in a interview .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

JLives wrote:Ok back to topic. Here are all of Trump's sexual assault victims. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

And his ex-wife testified under oath that he raped her. And let's not forget the 13 year old he raped. http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ra ... ore-713531

This man should be in jail. And we need to have some serious conversations on sexual assaults in our society. This needs to stop.

Yes trump should be in jail .
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

It speaks volumes about the current state of American politics when the commander in chief basically says it's better to elect a pedophile than a democrat.

I also thought it was interesting that when Trump tweeted out his condemnation of the latest terror attack in the Middle East, he did so from his golf course, where he was enjoying a round of golf with Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson.
How about that, three people with abuse issues -- two substance and one sexual in nature.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Jflem1983 wrote:Any time any one says anything bad about trump. Clinton needs to be brought up.

That's because Donald Trump has taught his supporters, through example, a propaganda technique called "whataboutism".

Whataboutism: The Cold War tactic, thawed by Putin, is brandished by Donald Trump

The term was first coined as "whataboutery" and "the whatabouts," in stories about the Irish Republican Army in the 1970s, according to linguist Ben Zimmer. But the practice goes back to the chilly depths of the Cold War.

snip

Flash forward 30 years. President Trump's Twitter feed has been a whataboutism showcase, with Hillary Clinton as the usual target.

April 3: "Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate? Just asking!"

June 26: "The real story is that President Obama did NOTHING after being informed in August about Russian meddling."

July 22: ". . . What about all of the Clinton ties to Russia . . ."

snip

"Moral relativism — 'whataboutism' — has always been a favorite weapon of illiberal regimes," Russian chessmaster and activist Garry Kasparov told the Columbia Journalism Review in March. "For a U.S. president to employ it against his own country is tragic."

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washing ... story.html
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.

Return to “World”