Trump discussion

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by maryjane48 »

http://theprovince.com/news/world/pales ... a87d354f3c

Let.the games begin .maybey trump and bibi want a global war :200:
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Ka-El wrote:It is not accurate or relevant to include a caricature of Benjamin Netanyahu :up:

Trump might be Hitler. Because Yahu sure is.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

My wife and I typically go for a trip almost yearly, to the US. We've decided not to travel to that country any more, until such time as Trump is no longer President.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/09/trump-roy-moore-robocall-288636

What we have there now, is their President -- a rich, powerful sexual deviate and predator, endorsing and actively campaigning for a child molester, running for their senate. (And we thought 'The Ol' Duff' was bad... :200: ).

We've decided that we no longer wish to associate with, or contribute financially to, any country that would permit this to happen.

I'm sure that'll keep them awake at night... :1422: but it'll make us feel better, as we are in our little way, protesting against Trump, and all that he stands for.
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

OldIslander wrote:.
My wife and I typically go for a trip almost yearly, to the US. We've decided not to travel to that country any more, until such time as Trump is no longer President.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/09/trump-roy-moore-robocall-288636

What we have there now, is their President -- a rich, powerful sexual deviate and predator, endorsing and actively campaigning for a child molester, running for their senate. (And we thought 'The Ol' Duff' was bad... :200: ).

We've decided that we no longer wish to associate with, or contribute financially to, any country that would permit this to happen.

I'm sure that'll keep them awake at night... :1422: but it'll make us feel better, as we are in our little way, protesting against Trump, and all that he stands for.

My wife and I travelled to the U.S. a number of times in recent years -- twice to California, as well as trips to Portland, Phoenix, Seattle and Las Vegas. We have not been across the border since Trump was elected and don't plan on travelling south for the next three years, until he is out. We don't find the atmosphere that he promotes to be welcoming and we are much happier leap-frogging the states and vacationing in Mexico for the next few years.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

RupertBear wrote:My wife and I travelled to the U.S. a number of times in recent years -- twice to California, as well as trips to Portland, Phoenix, Seattle and Las Vegas. We have not been across the border since Trump was elected and don't plan on travelling south for the next three years, until he is out. We don't find the atmosphere that he promotes to be welcoming and we are much happier leap-frogging the states and vacationing in Mexico for the next few years.

Safe to say Trump isn't helping with tourism. We sold our place in Indio this summer. Entire family have made yearly trips but not anymore, like you we've decided to spend our money at all inclusives in Mexico instead.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

OldIslander wrote:My wife and I typically go for a trip almost yearly, to the US. We've decided not to travel to that country any more, until such time as Trump is no longer President

I brought the subject up with my wife the other day saying the very same thing. Booked Mexico for Feb.

That and the protectionist lumber producers continually loosing at the WTO dispute tribunals but still slapping punitive duties on our softwoods.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Pretty clear who Adelson's puppet is now.

images.jpeg

The billionaires, lobbyists, and Christian extremists behind Trump’s Jerusalem move

https://qz.com/1148673/trumps-jerusalem ... ngelicals/
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Donald behaves like such a petulant child. It is no wonder he has appealed to the petulant partisan snowflakes who make up and support the Republican Party. He kinda reminds me of a former petulant BC Premier we once had whose ideological agenda (“What does that do?” “I don’t know, let’s cut it”) we are all still paying for. Turns out those of us who thought George W Jr was an embarrassment for our American cousins really had no idea just how badly they could embarrass themselves.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

To anyone unfamiliar with the burning cauldron of Mideast politics, it must seem bizarre.

How can people around the world be rioting, firing rockets at Israel, firebombing a synagogue in Sweden and threatening even more terrorism over U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

And promising to move the U.S. embassy there from Tel Aviv within three years?

After all, Jerusalem has been Israel’s capital since its founding in 1948.

It’s the home of Israel’s parliament, Supreme Court, many government departments and the prime minister’s residence, similar to Ottawa in Canada.

But in Israel, to be understood, everything has to be seen through the prism of the stalled peace process intended to create an independent Palestinian state living in peace beside a secure Israel.

Because of those negotiations, the United Nations — whose Security Council, except for the U.S., of course, officially condemned Trump’s announcement on Saturday — refuses to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

That’s why countries that have diplomatic relations with Israel, like Canada, put their embassies in Tel Aviv instead of Jerusalem, because control of Jerusalem is to be negotiated as part of the peace process leading to a Palestinian state.

http://canoe.com/opinion/columnists/mid ... fa77e6cc8e
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Poindexter wrote:
Safe to say Trump isn't helping with tourism. We sold our place in Indio this summer. Entire family have made yearly trips but not anymore, like you we've decided to spend our money at all inclusives in Mexico instead.

Can't wait to go to Hawaii in February! Glad to hear wherever I go in the US, there will be fewer uber-sanctimonious Canadian People there to have to endure. Looking forward to it.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote:The Donald behaves like such a petulant child. It is no wonder he has appealed to the petulant partisan snowflakes who make up and support the Republican Party. He kinda reminds me of a former petulant BC Premier we once had whose ideological agenda (“What does that do?” “I don’t know, let’s cut it”) we are all still paying for. Turns out those of us who thought George W Jr was an embarrassment for our American cousins really had no idea just how badly they could embarrass themselves.

And yet from what I've seen, there were a lot of partisan snowflakes who were in love with the weak-kneed Obama, who was also an embarrassment. I realize your constant need to denigrate anyone who dares have a different opinion than you about US politics, but really, it's not hard to argue just how much of an embarrassment every single president has been, when spun through the different partisan lenses.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote:..., it's not hard to argue just how much of an embarrassment every single president has been, when spun through the different partisan lenses.

Especially when those lenses are as thick as the bottom of a Coke bottle
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://cnn.it/2z1VbPA

Trans allowed in military [icon_lol2.gif]
pepecat
Board Meister

Re: Is Trump even human?

Post by pepecat »

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

maryjane48 wrote:http://cnn.it/2z1VbPA

Trans allowed in military [icon_lol2.gif]

Dear god. And u r cheering this ? This is gonna cost lives. Not to mention be very unsafe .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Return to “World”