Trump discussion

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Jflem1983 »

Where is all the outrage about Khadr
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Jflem1983 wrote:Holy cow .. u guys ever hear of NASA. It was all run by Nazis. Real Nazis . No one seems to care . But if u talked to a Russian. Your a bad guy ?

First of all - WHAT!!? :spitcoffee:

Second of all, the person Junior failed to mention is American. It isn't simply the nationality of who they're meeting with, it's their bumbling attempt to cover up the meetings that have plagued this administration.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Poindexter wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Holy cow .. u guys ever hear of NASA. It was all run by Nazis. Real Nazis . No one seems to care . But if u talked to a Russian. Your a bad guy ?

First of all - WHAT!!? :spitcoffee:

Second of all, the person Junior failed to mention is American. It isn't simply the nationality of who they're meeting with, it's their bumbling attempt to cover up the meetings that have plagued this administration.

Look up operation paperclip . I thought this stuff was common knowledge
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

I'm aware of the program but what does this have to to do Trump colluding with Russia to get elected by trading hacked info from the DNC to settle a money laundering case out of court. Your attempts to derail any serious coversation about what's currently going on with irrelevant info is obviously a sign really don't want to know. For example, do you even care that by Sessions settling for 6 million he's robbing the tax payer of the additional 100million they could have collected if the case had gone to court? Not to mention the message it would have sent to Russia for using the US as a shelter for oligarch money instead the the slap on the wrist they got by Sessions?

BTW, rhetorical questions because I know you don't care, your idolization of Trump means he can do no wrong.
Last edited by Poindexter on Jul 14th, 2017, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

Jflem1983 wrote:...

Yes, Operation Paperclip is common knowledge, and it is a real stretch to claim that NASA was run by Nazis. They had a significant number of scientists and engineers who had worked with the Nazis in Germany, some of whom had Nazi sympathies, but many of whom were just doing their job. They were the foremost rocket scientists in the World and they helped the US achieve what it would almost certainly never have done without their help, the first man on the moon. These scientists and engineers did not run NASA as they were never in charge.
The British and Russians also worked with those who had worked with the Nazis, including those who restarted Volkswagen (Hitler's dream car, designed by Ferdinand Porsche and bought by everyone).
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

neilsimon wrote:

Yes, Operation Paperclip is common knowledge, and it is a real stretch to claim that NASA was run by Nazis. They had a significant number of scientists and engineers who had worked with the Nazis in Germany, some of whom had Nazi sympathies, but many of whom were just doing their job. They were the foremost rocket scientists in the World and they helped the US achieve what it would almost certainly never have done without their help, the first man on the moon. These scientists and engineers did not run NASA as they were never in charge.
The British and Russians also worked with those who had worked with the Nazis, including those who restarted Volkswagen (Hitler's dream car, designed by Ferdinand Porsche and bought by everyone).

Revisionist history ? Werner von Braun certainly was in charge . NASA was just an extension of penemunde

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Poindexter wrote:I'm aware of the program but what does this have to to do Trump colluding with Russia to get elected by trading hacked info from the DNC to settle a money laundering case out of court. Your attempts to derail any serious coversation about what's currently going on with irrelevant info is obviously a sign really don't want to know. For example, do you even care that by Sessions settling for 6 million he's robbing the tax payer of the additional 100million they could have collected if the case had gone to court? Not to mention the message it would have sent to Russia for using the US as a shelter for oligarch money instead the the slap on the wrist they got by Sessions?

BTW, rhetorical questions because I know you don't care, your idolization of Trump means he can do no wrong.

This thread has been derailed before . My apologies. I thought this was worst president ever thread . Which makes historical stuff relevant. This is first 100 days . My bad . Honestly . Trump does lots I don't like . The fact that so many are so upset at him Makes me like the guy.

neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

Revisionist history ? Werner von Braun certainly was in charge . NASA was just an extension of penemunde

I think you need to go and read a little of NASA's history. Von Braun was crucially important to the success of the programme, but certainly was never the top dog in NASA
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Jflem1983 wrote:...Trump does lots I don't like . The fact that so many are so upset at him Makes me like the guy.

Jflem, you are one very twisted child... :up:

If you would only use your powers for good instead of eeevil... :fence:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Barney Google, You may enjoy hearing why this "American Jesus" is surprised to find Trump isn't so bad after all....

https://www.facebook.com/An0malyMusic/? ... UM&fref=nf
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Hell ya! Thanks Hobby guy, have tickets to see him in Van this fall, was excited before but now I can't wait. :130:
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

sobrohusfat wrote:Barney Google, You may enjoy hearing why this "American Jesus" is surprised to find Trump isn't so bad after all....

https://www.facebook.com/An0malyMusic/? ... UM&fref=nf

Thanks for sharing Sobrohusfat. :up:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

neilsimon wrote:

I think you need to go and read a little of NASA's history. Von Braun was crucially important to the success of the programme, but certainly was never the top dog in NASA

So you think Trump has already done worse than importing a bunch Nazi henchmen? Please list what Trump has actually done to make him worst . From my eyes he's not near as bad as Clinton bush or Obama. And that's just recent history .

Again this was meant for the other Trump thread . Can we combine them already

neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

Jflem1983 wrote:
neilsimon wrote:...

So you think Trump has already done worse than importing a bunch Nazi henchmen? Please list what Trump has actually done to make him worst . From my eyes he's not near as bad as Clinton bush or Obama. And that's just recent history .

Again this was meant for the other Trump thread . Can we combine them already

I never said that Trump did anything worse, and Operation Paperclip was not just "importing a bunch Nazi henchmen", it was you who claimed that NASA had been run by Nazis. Additionally, just as Allied engineers and scientists were, by and large, doing their job during the war, so were the Axis engineers and scientists. Some may have gone far too far, but the same could be said about actions on both sides.

As for Trump's first hundred days and beyond, he continues to go from one faux pas/screw-up/controversy to another. His behaviour continues to make a foreign mockery of the US, each and every time he goes abroad, and now, it seems he doesn't even have to travel to do so:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/16/trump-reportedly-asked-may-to-fix-a-warm-welcome-for-his-uk-state-visit.html
If a TV "star" like him can't command large adoring crowds when he travels to the UK, there has to be a lot of anti-Trump sentiment in the UK. This is the country which gave us Farage, Brexit, Boris Johnson, Ian Paisley, etc. one would expect Trump to just fit right in.

Return to “World”