Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Postby maryjane48 » Dec 9th, 2017, 1:55 am

http://theprovince.com/news/world/pales ... a87d354f3c

Let.the games begin .maybey trump and bibi want a global war :200:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2666 posts

Postby Thinktank » Dec 9th, 2017, 9:54 am

Ka-El wrote:It is not accurate or relevant to include a caricature of Benjamin Netanyahu :up:

Trump might be Hitler. Because Yahu sure is.

Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.

bernie428 likes this post.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 621 posts

Postby OldIslander » Dec 9th, 2017, 4:40 pm

My wife and I typically go for a trip almost yearly, to the US. We've decided not to travel to that country any more, until such time as Trump is no longer President.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/09/trump-roy-moore-robocall-288636

What we have there now, is their President -- a rich, powerful sexual deviate and predator, endorsing and actively campaigning for a child molester, running for their senate. (And we thought 'The Ol' Duff' was bad... :200: ).

We've decided that we no longer wish to associate with, or contribute financially to, any country that would permit this to happen.

I'm sure that'll keep them awake at night... :1422: but it'll make us feel better, as we are in our little way, protesting against Trump, and all that he stands for.
"Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich by promising to protect each from the other."

3 people like this post.
OldIslander
Board Meister

Liked in: 471 posts

Postby RupertBear » Dec 9th, 2017, 5:12 pm

OldIslander wrote:.
My wife and I typically go for a trip almost yearly, to the US. We've decided not to travel to that country any more, until such time as Trump is no longer President.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/09/trump-roy-moore-robocall-288636

What we have there now, is their President -- a rich, powerful sexual deviate and predator, endorsing and actively campaigning for a child molester, running for their senate. (And we thought 'The Ol' Duff' was bad... :200: ).

We've decided that we no longer wish to associate with, or contribute financially to, any country that would permit this to happen.

I'm sure that'll keep them awake at night... :1422: but it'll make us feel better, as we are in our little way, protesting against Trump, and all that he stands for.

My wife and I travelled to the U.S. a number of times in recent years -- twice to California, as well as trips to Portland, Phoenix, Seattle and Las Vegas. We have not been across the border since Trump was elected and don't plan on travelling south for the next three years, until he is out. We don't find the atmosphere that he promotes to be welcoming and we are much happier leap-frogging the states and vacationing in Mexico for the next few years.

4 people like this post.
RupertBear
Board Meister

Liked in: 749 posts

Postby Poindexter » Dec 10th, 2017, 9:41 am

RupertBear wrote:My wife and I travelled to the U.S. a number of times in recent years -- twice to California, as well as trips to Portland, Phoenix, Seattle and Las Vegas. We have not been across the border since Trump was elected and don't plan on travelling south for the next three years, until he is out. We don't find the atmosphere that he promotes to be welcoming and we are much happier leap-frogging the states and vacationing in Mexico for the next few years.

Safe to say Trump isn't helping with tourism. We sold our place in Indio this summer. Entire family have made yearly trips but not anymore, like you we've decided to spend our money at all inclusives in Mexico instead.

OldIslander likes this post.
Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 4535 posts

Postby seewood » Dec 10th, 2017, 10:00 am

OldIslander wrote:My wife and I typically go for a trip almost yearly, to the US. We've decided not to travel to that country any more, until such time as Trump is no longer President

I brought the subject up with my wife the other day saying the very same thing. Booked Mexico for Feb.

That and the protectionist lumber producers continually loosing at the WTO dispute tribunals but still slapping punitive duties on our softwoods.
I am not wealthy but I am rich

2 people like this post.
seewood
Übergod

Liked in: 1510 posts

Postby Poindexter » Dec 10th, 2017, 11:24 am

Pretty clear who Adelson's puppet is now.

images.jpeg

The billionaires, lobbyists, and Christian extremists behind Trump’s Jerusalem move

https://qz.com/1148673/trumps-jerusalem ... ngelicals/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Queen K likes this post.
Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 4535 posts

Postby Ka-El » Dec 10th, 2017, 11:35 am

The Donald behaves like such a petulant child. It is no wonder he has appealed to the petulant partisan snowflakes who make up and support the Republican Party. He kinda reminds me of a former petulant BC Premier we once had whose ideological agenda (“What does that do?” “I don’t know, let’s cut it”) we are all still paying for. Turns out those of us who thought George W Jr was an embarrassment for our American cousins really had no idea just how badly they could embarrass themselves.

2 people like this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6235 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 10th, 2017, 11:17 pm

To anyone unfamiliar with the burning cauldron of Mideast politics, it must seem bizarre.

How can people around the world be rioting, firing rockets at Israel, firebombing a synagogue in Sweden and threatening even more terrorism over U.S. President Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

And promising to move the U.S. embassy there from Tel Aviv within three years?

After all, Jerusalem has been Israel’s capital since its founding in 1948.

It’s the home of Israel’s parliament, Supreme Court, many government departments and the prime minister’s residence, similar to Ottawa in Canada.

But in Israel, to be understood, everything has to be seen through the prism of the stalled peace process intended to create an independent Palestinian state living in peace beside a secure Israel.

Because of those negotiations, the United Nations — whose Security Council, except for the U.S., of course, officially condemned Trump’s announcement on Saturday — refuses to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

That’s why countries that have diplomatic relations with Israel, like Canada, put their embassies in Tel Aviv instead of Jerusalem, because control of Jerusalem is to be negotiated as part of the peace process leading to a Palestinian state.

http://canoe.com/opinion/columnists/mid ... fa77e6cc8e
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal mantra: If you can no longer motivate with hope, you turn to hate. And it sure is a lot easier to hate, as the LIEberal scowns prove over and over.

Queen K likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 21382 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 10th, 2017, 11:22 pm

Poindexter wrote:
Safe to say Trump isn't helping with tourism. We sold our place in Indio this summer. Entire family have made yearly trips but not anymore, like you we've decided to spend our money at all inclusives in Mexico instead.

Can't wait to go to Hawaii in February! Glad to hear wherever I go in the US, there will be fewer uber-sanctimonious Canadian nutbars there to have to endure. Looking forward to it.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal mantra: If you can no longer motivate with hope, you turn to hate. And it sure is a lot easier to hate, as the LIEberal scowns prove over and over.

2 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 10th, 2017, 11:24 pm

Ka-El wrote:The Donald behaves like such a petulant child. It is no wonder he has appealed to the petulant partisan snowflakes who make up and support the Republican Party. He kinda reminds me of a former petulant BC Premier we once had whose ideological agenda (“What does that do?” “I don’t know, let’s cut it”) we are all still paying for. Turns out those of us who thought George W Jr was an embarrassment for our American cousins really had no idea just how badly they could embarrass themselves.

And yet from what I've seen, there were a lot of partisan snowflakes who were in love with the weak-kneed Obama, who was also an embarrassment. I realize your constant need to denigrate anyone who dares have a different opinion than you about US politics, but really, it's not hard to argue just how much of an embarrassment every single president has been, when spun through the different partisan lenses.

2 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Ka-El » Dec 11th, 2017, 9:03 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:..., it's not hard to argue just how much of an embarrassment every single president has been, when spun through the different partisan lenses.

Especially when those lenses are as thick as the bottom of a Coke bottle

maryjane48 likes this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6235 posts

Postby maryjane48 » Dec 11th, 2017, 2:26 pm

http://cnn.it/2z1VbPA

Trans allowed in military [icon_lol2.gif]
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2666 posts

Re: Is Trump even human?

Postby pepecat » Dec 11th, 2017, 9:45 pm

pepecat
Board Meister

Liked in: 307 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Dec 12th, 2017, 12:40 pm

maryjane48 wrote:http://cnn.it/2z1VbPA

Trans allowed in military [icon_lol2.gif]

Dear god. And u r cheering this ? This is gonna cost lives. Not to mention be very unsafe .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Liked in: 3272 posts

PreviousNext

Return to World