Trump discussion

ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by ferri »

Transcript: Trump And Putin's Joint Press Conference

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/16/62946240 ... conference
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

You know, reading Putin in that transcript you'd think you are dealing with a reasonable person, not a murderous sociopath who happens to be a former head of the KGB, one of the MOST feared arms of the Russian government ever. Reasonable soothing words, like, "drink this poison, you'll feel so much better." We are not fooled Putin, you are the snake in Eden.

Forgive me Ferri BUT ^^^^^ it's so true. :cuss:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Pretty soon everyone will know Trump for who he is, a traitor to his country. Like the song, I'm wondering where have all the patriotic Rupublicans gone? Their sound of silence is deafening. Are they not the party of family values, free market and patriotism. Helloooo any Republicans out there?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics ... li=AAggNb9

Trump, Treasonous Traitor

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/tr ... li=AAggFp5
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

jimmy4321 wrote: It's interesting to watch and the silence by the Republicans you'd think would be career ending but many will be there after Trump is long gone.

Not all Republicans are remaining silent. A senior Republican strategist today called Trump one of the weakest presidents ever, one not interested in facts or truth but only an agenda of pomposity. Trump has literally destroyed America's credibility, and the rest of the Republican party is going to have to get on board if they ever want to be relevant again.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

Pence's tweet is in this article.

Both he and Trump need to indicted for treason. FYI Pence, Trump has put his own prosperity ahead of the USAs.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ok. Lets get this straight. Hillary sells Russia a shot load of Uranium. Somehow Trump is a bad guy. Ok i think i understand. Yall are out to lunch
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Queen K wrote:https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

Both he and Trump need to indicted for treason. FYI Pence, Trump has put his own prosperity ahead of the USAs.

From that article, one of the few Republicans with a shred of credibility left said it best;
"No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant," Mr McCain said in a statement.

Edit: In retrospect McCain should have prefaced his statement with "before last month" since Trump did abase the bejeezus out of himself with Kim Jon-un as well.
Last edited by Poindexter on Jul 16th, 2018, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Poindexter wrote:
Queen K wrote:https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

From that article, one of the last true Republicans said it best:
"No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant," Mr McCain said in a statement.

Mcstain ? The guys a democrat rino.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Jflem1983 wrote:Ok. Lets get this straight. Hillary sells Russia a shot load of Uranium. Somehow Trump is a bad guy. Ok i think i understand. Yall are out to lunch

Yall are out to lunch if you think this a thread about Hillary.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Jflem1983 wrote:Ok. Lets get this straight. Hillary sells Russia a shot load of Uranium. Somehow Trump is a bad guy. Ok i think i understand. Yall are out to lunch

Let’s get this straight. You’re digging up a story from two years ago that has been proven false by just about every news source in the world except maybe Breitbart and Infowars, and you’re trying to use it to deflect attention away from Trump’s treasonous performance in Finland? Y’all might want to reconsider your information sources.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

They are talking about Trump handing the WH perogratives over to Putin!
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

So Hillary and Obama. Sell weapons grade uranium to Russia. Then get mad when Russia leaks a bunch of true emails by Democrats. Trump wins the election in stunning fashion. Smashes the blue wall. Takes Florida and Ohio. Becomes a true Champion of the working class. Goes and meets with Putin. Basically says thanks bro. Whats the problem here

Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Trump could have asked Putin to stop his attack on their elections but instead gave him the green light to do it again. Seems pretty colludy to me.

Trump just colluded with Russia. Openly.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washing ... story.html
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Bet you nobody covers this except Fox... :smt045

Putin Accuses Hillary Clinton Of Accepting $400 Million Dollar Illegal Donation From Russia

this is news today from trump putin press conference during the putin trump press conference putin had something to say about hillary clinton this was during the helsinki summit this is trump news president trump got asked questions about election meddling also did vladimir putin president donald trump said he asked questions and wants to strengthen the relationship

this is news today and today news in politics and political news this is also top news in current events top stories and trump news about russia

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/puti ... om-russia/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Trumpbaby is screwing US farmers: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-us-farmers-fret-over-bottom-lines-as-trade-war-threatens-to-close/

"As U.S. President Donald Trump’s trade war heats up on multiple fronts, American farmers are fretting about the impact of those battles at home.

Fruits and vegetables from the United States have been hit with tariffs from other countries in response to escalating trade hostilities. Canada has levied duties on U.S. soybeans and cucumbers. China has targeted soy farmers as well, while also taking aim at apples and oranges. Mexico has placed tariffs on apples and potatoes.

The United States sent more than US$21-billion in agricultural exports to China last year, along with US$20-billion worth of agricultural products to Canada and US$18-billion to Mexico.

Those figures included more than US$12-billion in soybeans and US$378-million in fruit and juice to China and US$156-million in soybeans and US$3-billion in vegetables to Canada. But the tariffs are disrupting trade flows and prices.

U.S. soybean prices, for instance, have plunged to near the lowest point in a decade, hurting farmers across the United States and Canada. American producers of other foodstuffs are worried that, as their export prospects shrink, an increasing amount of U.S. produce could be destined for local sale, dragging down prices in markets that are crucial to the livelihoods of many growers, from California to Wisconsin."

Way to Mr. Immature little baby man Trump - how many of those farmers will be wearing MAGA hats in 2020? Not very many.

This guy wouldn't know policy from a book - which he never reads - can he even read? Probably not as he still signs his name with a crayon.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.

Return to “World”