Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Postby floppi » Feb 22nd, 2019, 1:28 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
floppi wrote:
The alt right are so gullible.

I'm not sure who or what the "alt-right" is, but if this is even remotely true about trying to save the lives of gay people, isn't it good news? Why *bleep* all over an international movement to stop the slaughter of gay people? This is just really sick! I get it, the Left hates gay people, but this is a new low, even for them.

Take a look at my last post....u think Trump really meant what he said based on his record and what he had said in the past? If you still believe him, yes you are that gullible. If he said it, the ONLY reason is to make Iran look bad. In the next breath, Trump will be telling his base he fell down, bonked his head and had amnesia........and that he had a momentarily lapse of humanity. [icon_lol2.gif]
Last edited by floppi on Feb 22nd, 2019, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
floppi
Übergod

Liked in: 638 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Feb 22nd, 2019, 1:33 pm

floppi wrote:
Take a look at my last post....

I did. Why do you hate gay people?
If you see someone using the term "dimples", you are dealing with a bonehead.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 19571 posts

Postby floppi » Feb 22nd, 2019, 1:37 pm

President Donald Trump‘s administration on Tuesday met with 11 activists in Europe as a part of a worldwide effort aimed at persuading countries to decriminalize being gay — a move met with almost immediate skepticism from LGBTQ activists in the U.S., given Trump’s previous policies........

But since taking office — with Vice President Mike Pence, who has a history of anti-gay politics while governor of Indiana — Trump has largely sided with his conservative base on LGBTQ issues.

Gay advocates were quick to highlight the hypocrisy of the new campaign given this pattern, including the president’s ban on transgender members of the military. According to the fact-checking website Snopes, the Trump administration argued in court in 2017 that federal law did not protect a gay employee from being fired because of their sexual orientation.

In a statement Tuesday morning, GLAAD said, “We’d believe that the Trump administration will work to protect LGBTQ people around the world if they had not attacked LGBTQ people in the U.S. over 90 times since taking office.”

Donald Trump and Mike Pence have turned a blind eye to a campaign of violence and murder targeting LGBTQ people in Chechnya that has stretched on for two years,” the HRC official told the paper. “They have turned away LGBTQ people fleeing violence and persecution and sent them back to countries that criminalize them, and have consistently worked to undermine the fundamental equality of LGBTQ people and our families here at home from day one. If this commitment is real, we have a lot of questions about their intentions and commitments, and are eager to see what proof and action will follow.”

https://people.com/politics/trump-campa ... worldwide/

Just more lying from Trump is the way I see it. What's that now lie # 8,756 since taking office?
floppi
Übergod

Postby Venkman » Feb 22nd, 2019, 5:07 pm

floppi wrote:We’d believe that the Trump administration will work to protect LGBTQ people around the world if they had not attacked LGBTQ people in the U.S. over 90 times since taking office.”

Precisely. No one is saying that trying to help gay people is a bad thing, but this initiative feels hollow given that Trump has repeatedly attacked queers and taken away their rights.

It's really too bad some dumb-dumb Trump followers refuse to look at policy and lack critical-thinking skills to such a degree that their only contribution to a conversation is, "Why do you hate gay people?"

3 people like this post.
Venkman
Fledgling

Liked in: 121 posts

Postby Vacancyrate » Feb 22nd, 2019, 9:12 pm

I love how everyone is ignoring the ominous long-term implications of the senior-most law enforcement officials in the US plotting to overthrow the president.

I know you all hate Trump, however try and see past your rage.

Maybe one day a good President will get in office. It's too bad y'all spent the last few years empowering the CIA and FBI to overthrow sitting governments.

What could possibly go wrong???

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Vacancyrate
Übergod

Liked in: 747 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Feb 22nd, 2019, 11:39 pm

Venkman wrote:
Precisely. No one is saying that trying to help gay people is a bad thing, but this initiative feels hollow given that Trump has repeatedly attacked queers and taken away their rights.

No idea what you are really talking about here. All I see is a bunch of losers who have to *bleep* on anything, and letting their hatred of Trump get in the way of supporting a great cause. Why can't the Left just be happy for a change that something is being done to stop the slaughter of gays in foreign countries?? Why are people upset about "sticking it to Iran"? Do you support what Iran does to gay people?

It's really too bad some dumb-dumb Trump followers refuse to look at policy and lack critical-thinking skills to such a degree that their only contribution to a conversation is, "Why do you hate gay people?"

And it's even worse that dumb-dumb Trump haters refuse to look at what appears to be a good policy, but lack the critical thinking skills to a degree that their only contribution to a conversation is "Orange man bad. He help gay people, so that must be bad. Helping gay people bad". It's pathetic and gross, and horrible. I hope everyone here has a serious look inwards at what this says about their personal beliefs, that they would criticize an initiative that's supposed to be helping right a terrible wrong.
If you see someone using the term "dimples", you are dealing with a bonehead.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 19571 posts

Postby Venkman » Feb 23rd, 2019, 12:36 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:And it's even worse that dumb-dumb Trump haters refuse to look at what appears to be a good policy, but lack the critical thinking skills to a degree that their only contribution to a conversation is "Orange man bad.

Okay, assuming you're actually being serious, show me where in the last 20-30 pages anyone has said anything remotely close to "Orange man bad."

I see people looking at policies which are dissected and the obvious intellectual choice is that Trump is a dimwit who has repeatedly undermined the gay community.

The Green Barbarian wrote:He help gay people, so that must be bad. Helping gay people bad".

When did he help gay people??? Show some sources. waving a flag around that says "LGBTQ for Trump" isn't helping anyone and you know it.

He's working with pence for god's sake, a man who believes in conversion therapy.......

Trumps's campaign has regressed queer rights as it's now more possible than ever to be fired (in the US obviously) for one's sexual orientation.

Instead of regurgitating the same nonsense about everything being disgusting evil commie nonsense, please post some facts or why should anyone read what you type? I don't care about your personal disgust of -whatever- I care about actual policies and facts.

As a father of queer children i find it disgusting that people support politicians who don't advocate for not only the LGBTQ community but minority rights in general. Shame on your line of thinking -it's evil and disgusting.

3 people like this post.
Venkman
Fledgling

Liked in: 121 posts

Postby JLives » Feb 23rd, 2019, 8:51 am

Vacancyrate wrote:I love how everyone is ignoring the ominous long-term implications of the senior-most law enforcement officials in the US plotting to overthrow the president.

I know you all hate Trump, however try and see past your rage.

Maybe one day a good President will get in office. It's too bad y'all spent the last few years empowering the CIA and FBI to overthrow sitting governments.

What could possibly go wrong???

Right... because there's totally nothing wrong with him and they just plain don't like him.

The man is :cuss: crazy and is not a legitimate President. It's a check to power as he attempts a full on coup and to undermine democracy. 45 needs to be struck from the record completely.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."

2 people like this post.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6065 posts

Postby Vacancyrate » Feb 23rd, 2019, 8:57 am

JLives wrote:
Right... because there's totally nothing wrong with him and they just plain don't like him.

The man is :cuss: crazy and is not a legitimate President. It's a check to power as he attempts a full on coup and to undermine democracy. 45 needs to be struck from the record completely.

I think you're confusing the definition of a coup.

There is certainly a coup going on, but the coup is against Trump.

Go on, keep on cheering for the CIA

JFK had a great Presidency until the same guys who are trying to take out Trump (your new pals) decided that he wasn't a "real" President because he would go into Vietnam. How'd that turn out?
Vacancyrate
Übergod

Postby JLives » Feb 23rd, 2019, 9:04 am

Vacancyrate wrote:I think you're confusing the definition of a coup.

There is certainly a coup going on, but the coup is against Trump.

Go on, keep on cheering for the CIA

JFK had a great Presidency until the same guys who are trying to take out Trump (your new pals) decided that he wasn't a "real" President because he would go into Vietnam. How'd that turn out?

Well no. They are not trying to seize power. They are trying to remove a madman. As they should. Checks and balances.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."

2 people like this post.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6065 posts

Postby Vacancyrate » Feb 23rd, 2019, 9:11 am

JLives wrote:Well no. They are not trying to seize power. They are trying to remove a madman. As they should. Checks and balances.

Seriously, you are very blind with Trump rage.

You feel the FBI was right to plot a 25th Amendment removal scheme against Trump because "they felt" he was morally incapacitated, rather than physically incapacitated?

You really want the FBI making autonomous decisions about the moral character of the President?

Are you insane? These are unelected unaccountable people.

Jlives- they have been trying to "seize power" since they cheated Bernie and tried to shove Clinton down everyone's throats by promoting Trump and giving him Billions in free air time. The plan backfired and Trump got in and they lost power. Now they are trying to get it back by any means they can - and you are seemingly the cheer squad for the deep state/establishment coup

The same people will never let AOC anywhere close to power btw. The FBI/CIA will maybe take her out when she refuses to start a a middle eastern war - and you would have given them the tools and power to do so. What kind of anti-American doesn't do what's best for the country? Don't you know Russian bots are promoting AOC? (Things they will say and already are saying).

Tulsi Gabbard - do you want the FBI deciding that her meeting with the Syrian President was morally wrong?

You're on the wrong side of the fence and I have no idea how you go there but you need to come back.
Vacancyrate
Übergod

Postby floppi » Feb 23rd, 2019, 10:05 am

If by morally incapacitated you mean a Traitor to his country, absolutely that is the right steps to take. By his actions and the actions of everyone surrounding him indicates he is comprimised to Putin. Why you still support Trump and believe what you do just indicates how blind and gullible the Trump base have gotten. If it wasn't for the gutless spineless Republican Party which I don't recognize anymore, Trump would have been long impeached.

Omnitheo likes this post.
floppi
Übergod

Postby Vacancyrate » Feb 23rd, 2019, 10:13 am

floppi wrote:If by morally incapacitated you mean a Traitor to his country, absolutely that is the right steps to take. By his actions and the actions of everyone surrounding him indicates he is comprimised to Putin. Why you still support Trump and believe what you do just indicates how blind and gullible the Trump base have gotten.

I'm not a Trump supporter.

I also don't support unelected, entrenched establishment power takeovers at the hands of CIA/FBI spooks. The same guys that tried to get Martin Luther King to kill himself are now deciding who is moral and who isn't. The people who have been trying to kill Julian Assange and silence him for 10+ years are now telling us what "the truth" is.

Also, Putin must be pretty ticked off at Trump for trying to take over Venezuela. Or let me guess - it's a reverse psychology move so it just looks like Trump is acting against Russia's interests!
Vacancyrate
Übergod

Postby Omnitheo » Feb 23rd, 2019, 11:02 am

Vacancyrate wrote:
JLives wrote:Well no. They are not trying to seize power. They are trying to remove a madman. As they should. Checks and balances.

Seriously, you are very blind with Trump rage.

You feel the FBI was right to plot a 25th Amendment removal scheme against Trump because "they felt" he was morally incapacitated, rather than physically incapacitated?

You really want the FBI making autonomous decisions about the moral character of the President?

Are you insane? These are unelected unaccountable people.

Jlives- they have been trying to "seize power" since they cheated Bernie and tried to shove Clinton down everyone's throats by promoting Trump and giving him Billions in free air time. The plan backfired and Trump got in and they lost power. Now they are trying to get it back by any means they can - and you are seemingly the cheer squad for the deep state/establishment coup

Delusional conspiracy nonesense. You say the FBI tried to ram Clinton down America’s throat? Perhaps you forgot that the week before the election, without cause they re-opened investigation into Clinton (and of course found nothing again). And if Cl8nton was rammed down America’s throat as you say...well America liked it. As she received millions more votes than Trump.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4377 posts

Postby floppi » Feb 23rd, 2019, 12:00 pm

Vacancyrate wrote:
floppi wrote:If by morally incapacitated you mean a Traitor to his country, absolutely that is the right steps to take. By his actions and the actions of everyone surrounding him indicates he is comprimised to Putin. Why you still support Trump and believe what you do just indicates how blind and gullible the Trump base have gotten.

I'm not a Trump supporter.

I also don't support unelected, entrenched establishment power takeovers at the hands of CIA/FBI spooks. The same guys that tried to get Martin Luther King to kill himself are now deciding who is moral and who isn't. The people who have been trying to kill Julian Assange and silence him for 10+ years are now telling us what "the truth" is.

Also, Putin must be pretty ticked off at Trump for trying to take over Venezuela. Or let me guess - it's a reverse psychology move so it just looks like Trump is acting against Russia's interests!

If your not a Trump supporter then you need to take it to the conspiracy thread but from I'm standing you've always sounded like a Trump worshipper.
floppi
Übergod

PreviousNext

Return to World