Trump discussion

floppi
Lord of the Board

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by floppi »

Country plough boy wrote:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/21/study-tariff-on-all-chinese-imports-would-create-720k-american-jobs/

[icon_lol2.gif] It's kinda like what Wallman said about the Border Wall......Mexico would pay for it. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

This will be the result of Tariffman.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1SR1UI
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Silverstarqueen wrote:So Trump, being a real estate business mogul would only hire the best and the brightest regarding an important portfolio such As Secretary of Housing and urban development. So why is it the current guy doesn't know a common acronym for real estate foreclosures (which constitute a third of his operations)? (Incidentally, his background is in medicine, and he's a bright guy, just doesn't know much about the Real estate business).

https://boingboing.net/2019/05/21/oreo-speedcookie.html

I was wondering why you were writing about Carson today. I just caught up with some of the news just now. What an a paling display of pure incompetence in the area he is suppose to be at least competent in.. What an embarrassing display of ineptness. He didn't even know what a R.E.O. was.........he thought it was an OREO.. [icon_lol2.gif] He certainly is an expert on $8000 dishwashers and 40 thousand dollar dining room set for his office, tho.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Well one thing is for certain, there's actually one time that Trump told the truth, that being when he said he was going to drain the swamp.

He just neglected to mention that once it was drained, he would be appointing all the remaining scum, to influential positions and the highest ranks in government, some of his placements in a complete conflict of interest, and handed jobs akin to having the fox watch over the chicken coop.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

floppi wrote:Really? You got no clue hey?.......if this hapened under NAFTA what makes you think USMCA will be any different? And it doesn't happen like right away either. There is a transition period and it will be a slow process to get to 75% as it won't get there until 2023.

Tariffs! Duh. If Canada allows China to circumvent NAFTA/USMCA rules and dump cheap subsidized Chinese steel into the Canadian market which will then enter the US market the US will simply apply the same tariffs they just pulled. That's quite the deterrent.

flopper wrote:You don't have a clue do you? Any one of the 3 countries can opt out. Trump and the US has no special powers with the USMCA over Canada especially......NO VETO power. It's the exact same thing we had with NAFTA.....about any country being able to opt out of NAFTA with a written 6 months notice of withdraw from the pact. Here let me summerize for the slow and the echo chamber brained Trump enablers, the only difference regarding this issue from the old to the new pact is the 3 month written submission to the other 2 partners about an intention to do business with a non market country. But yeah keep drinking that kool-aid from MacKay and Sceer about that.

If you think our dull witted PM is going to seek a trade agreement with a non-market economy and thus incur the wrath of the US you're smoking something that isn't legal. If Canada seeks a trade agreement with China that Trump doesn't like the US will simply withdraw from NAFTA/USMCA and everything goes back to pre-NAFTA. I imagine this will also include tariffs. It isn't going to happen. If it did what small support "little potato" has would crash through the floor.

The US holds all the cards, chump. Thank our lil potato PM. I hope to see a fall in dairy prices.

And yes, I will be voting for Scheer. I will also be standing in line with my MAGA hat come election day as I hope to trigger Dims. It should be fun. Hope to see you there. :D
Did you know 1 of 3 Biden voters are as dumb as the other 2? #LetsGoBrandon!
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

So the dull witted President will not work with Congress until they stop investigating him and that will happen when he stops hiding the truth. Amateur hour at the white house just keeps going on and on.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Ranger66 wrote:So the dull witted President will not work with Congress until they stop investigating him and that will happen when he stops hiding the truth. Amateur hour at the white house just keeps going on and on.

Stops hiding the truth! Hahaha! Mueller (Weissmann) came up empty. All Pelosi (Moonbeam) and Cryin' Schmuck are doing is creating noise because they know the mindless drones still addicted to MSM will fall in line and believe anything duh TV tells them.

I mean, look at your post.

Most transparent President Evah! :smt045
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

GordonH wrote:Since president Ford, every president has released tax returns:
Carter
Reagan
Bush Sr
Clinton
Bush Jr
Obama
Trump... wonder what he has got to hide from US people

How many of those people were business tycoons before running for president? Bush Jr. had some success running a baseball team, but he was from a political family and was being groomed for a life in politics by his dad. Reagan was an actor before he became a politician. But he wouldn't have had much of anything to hide financially.

I said it before and I'll say it again - rich business people just can't run for president in the US. Especially not for the Republicans. It just gives the Dumbocrats too much ammo, and because they know they can't win on their policies, they have to attack the other guy and discredit him.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Necro wrote:Most transparent President Evah! :smt045

I ask this with all honesty and sincerity - how can you genuinely believe this?
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Gilchy wrote:I ask this with all honesty and sincerity - how can you genuinely believe this?

19 (Democrat) lawyers
40 FBI investigators
500 witnesses
500 search warrants
2,800 subpoenas
Over 1,000,000 documents

Trump did not exert E.P. once during the Mueller (Weissmann) investigation even though he knew the entire thing was a scam.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"19 (Democrat) lawyers
40 FBI investigators
500 witnesses
500 search warrants
2,800 subpoenas
Over 1,000,000 documents"

And how many doing time?
A convenient miss direction. How many people at the executive level could not remember what they were doing? The thing about an investigation is that it is not over until you answer all the questions and supply all the facts, not just the ones you chose. If you have nothing to hide stop hiding the facts. The simple truth is what people want and ordering people not to tell the truth does seem to obstruct this.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

You mean telling people to testify and tell the truth, right? Because that's exactly what happened. It's over. Done. Finished. Mueller (Weissmann) found that not a single American colluded, coordinated or conspired with any Russian to effect the outcome of the 2016 election. It was a scam and it looks like you fell for it. Take a bow.

And I'll leave with these wise words some dude said in another thread..

Ranger66 wrote:Everyone is entitled to be presumed innocence until proven otherwise

Now ask yourself why Mueller hasn't held a briefing to publicly speak out against AG Barr's conclusions. Also, why hasn't Mueller been called to speak before Congress? Hmm, I'll bet it's because the entire scam would be revealed.

lmao
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Ranger66 wrote: And how many doing time? A convenient miss direction. How many people at the executive level could not remember what they were doing? The thing about an investigation is that it is not over until you answer all the questions and supply all the facts, not just the ones you chose. If you have nothing to hide stop hiding the facts. The simple truth is what people want and ordering people not to tell the truth does seem to obstruct this.

You would have to be a very special kind of gullible and stupid to still be making excuses for the Trump goof. :smt045
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

U.S. House Speaker Pelosi urges Trump family 'intervention' with president

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Thursday that President Donald Trump threw a temper tantrum at a meeting with Democratic congressional leaders a day earlier and that she wished his family or staff would conduct "an intervention" with him for the good of the country.

In a second consecutive day of tough words about Trump by the Democratic speaker of the House of Representatives, Pelosi accused Trump of obstruction of justice, which she said is an impeachable offence.

"Again, I pray for the president of the United States. I wish that his family, or his administration, or his staff would have an intervention for the good of the country," Pelosi told reporters.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolit ... &ocid=iehp

An intervention? Not a likely approach from a bunch of hypocritical right-wing snowflakes.
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

You'd have to possess an alarming level of cognitive dissidence to excuse Obama's gang of criminals who not only ran an illegal spy OP, but also framed Donald Trump, an innocent man.

I wonder if it was the Birther nonsense Hilary Clinton started? Perhaps. Or maybe the combined effort of 5FVEY were employed to stop an outsider from attaining power and destroying a corrupt power structure.

Hmm.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

I'm sure you meant to say "cognitive dissonance", yes? :135:

Return to “World”