Border guards say Trump's orders have IMPROVED morale

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Border guards say Trump's orders have IMPROVED morale

Post by averagejoe »

Liberal/marxists/sjw's supported immigrants....thanks!

Sheriff: MS-13 Gang Brings Machetes, Rape, Scalping to Texas

“They have distinguished themselves as to the level of violence by committing heinous acts including hacking people to death with a machete, scalping, and raping young girls,” the sheriff said. “They are a Tier 1 threat in Texas.”

Louderback recently spoke on a teleconference panel hosted by Jessica Vaughn with the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). During that conference, Louderback discussed the impact in Texas these gangs are presenting and how the flood of unaccompanied alien chidren across our southern border is leading to a massive increase in the numbers of MS-13 gang members in Texas and across the U.S.

“We are inexperienced in seeing the level of brutality, savagery that MS-13 is doing here in Texas,” the south Texas sheriff told the listeners. “There are many cases in the Houston area. And out of 20,000 gang members in Houston, about 800 of them are MS-13, Mara Salvatrucha.”
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

More law abiding immigrants....

17 men from Colombia arrested in burglaries targeting immigrant communities near Houston

The 17 men whose arrests were announced Thursday each were arrested immediately following burglaries, according to FBCSO.

All of the men are from Colombia.

Four suspects in Fort Bend County Jail under ICE holds include: Carlos Alberto Riasco Valencia, 35; Layonel Mosquera Mondragon, 31; Harold Jesus Lerma Mosquera, 43; and Reynaldo Rivera Centeno, 44.

One suspect, Jeferson Caicedo Perlaza, 36, also remains in the Fort Bend County Jail.

The other suspects with cases in Fort Bend County are: Jhon Zamora Ibarguen, 26; Victor Sanchez-Murillo, 38; Miguel Gamboa Espinosa, 41; Jorge Johan Perea, Moreno, 27; and Marving Paredes-Arrechea, 34.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/fortb ... o-12258028
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Illegal Alien Crime Wave in Texas: 611,234 Crimes, 2,993 Murders

The murder of Kathryn Steinle on the Embarcadero in San Francisco by an illegal alien is the most familiar example of a crime committed by an alien. But an unreleased internal report by the Texas Department of Public Safety reveals that aliens have been involved in thousands of crimes in Texas alone, including nearly 3,000 homicides.

PJ Media obtained a never-before-released copy of a Texas DPS report on human smuggling containing the numbers of crimes committed by aliens in Texas. According to the analysis conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety, foreign aliens committed 611,234 unique crimes in Texas from 2008 to 2014, including thousands of homicides and sexual assaults.

The report describes an alien crime wave of staggering proportions exacerbated by federal officials unwilling to enforce immigration laws.

The Texas DPS report says well over 100,000 individual criminal aliens have been booked into Texas jails:

From October 2008 to April 2014, Texas identified a total 177,588 unique criminal alien defendants booked into Texas county jails. These individuals have been identified through the Secure Communities initiative, in which Texas has participated since October 2008.

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/201 ... 93-murders

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

and trump is the bad guy [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

averagejoe wrote:Liberal/marxists/sjw's supported immigrants....thanks!

Sheriff: MS-13 Gang Brings Machetes, Rape, Scalping to Texas

“They have distinguished themselves as to the level of violence by committing heinous acts including hacking people to death with a machete, scalping, and raping young girls,” the sheriff said. “They are a Tier 1 threat in Texas.”

Louderback recently spoke on a teleconference panel hosted by Jessica Vaughn with the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). During that conference, Louderback discussed the impact in Texas these gangs are presenting and how the flood of unaccompanied alien chidren across our southern border is leading to a massive increase in the numbers of MS-13 gang members in Texas and across the U.S.

“We are inexperienced in seeing the level of brutality, savagery that MS-13 is doing here in Texas,” the south Texas sheriff told the listeners. “There are many cases in the Houston area. And out of 20,000 gang members in Houston, about 800 of them are MS-13, Mara Salvatrucha.”

the only cure for people like that is death
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

EXCLUSIVE-Trump border 'wall' to cost $21.6 bln, take 3.5 years to build - internal report

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... li=AAggv0m

See, I wasn't far off....10 years and 100 Billion dollars. Now the new revised estimate says 25 Billion and 3.5 years. :spitcoffee:

Yeah, right....it's already escalated by 2.5 times both in dollars and in years and they haven't even broken ground. If the wall is even built it will be more than 25 Billion and take more than 3.5 years.....that's just hopeful thinking. If they are going to follow the drawings that I've seen, there will will be a paved road along the entire length of the wall and another half of the size wall on the other side of the paved road. I'm pretty sure the estimate is just for the 1 wall. Bannon/trump won't be around long enough to even break ground.
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Perhaps Jared Kushner can save his father-in-law from a major embarrassment and ditch the wall. There is no way he will get the support from Congress for this massive undertaking. I'm not sure if anyone on Castanet have traversed Texas even. I've done it on a motorcycle and it is a loooong stretch of barren expanse of dirt....took me days to go across.....good luck trying to build 2 walls through there.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

dirtrider wrote:Perhaps Jared Kushner can save his father-in-law from a major embarrassment and ditch the wall. There is no way he will get the support from Congress for this massive undertaking. I'm not sure if anyone on Castanet have traversed Texas even. I've done it on a motorcycle and it is a loooong stretch of barren expanse of dirt....took me days to go across.....good luck trying to build 2 walls through there.

LOL sure you did....oh let's stop the wall because dirtrider rode his bike near the border.... :1422:

Bet there wasn't any gas stations in the middle of the desert.... :spitcoffee:

Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

If you want a laugh take a look at this. I remember the day it happened. Have seen that wall many times in our travels, from the highway and 4x4ing in the area. Even though we were in Yuma at the time we never got to see the truck on the wall.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/31/us/mexico ... index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOeSgKs94t0
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

averagejoe wrote:
dirtrider wrote:Perhaps Jared Kushner can save his father-in-law from a major embarrassment and ditch the wall. There is no way he will get the support from Congress for this massive undertaking. I'm not sure if anyone on Castanet have traversed Texas even. I've done it on a motorcycle and it is a loooong stretch of barren expanse of dirt....took me days to go across.....good luck trying to build 2 walls through there.

LOL sure you did....oh let's stop the wall because dirtrider rode his bike near the border.... :1422:

Bet there wasn't any gas stations in the middle of the desert.... :spitcoffee:

Traversed it 4 times, the last on a bike on I-10, 1400 km (878 mi)....lots of gas stations joe....ever been on it? Its vast...you have no clue sitting on your couch surfing at a picture of Texas. That part alone is going to set the peeps of USA 9.7 Billion on the low side and 13 Billion on the high side....that's not going to include the time and money spent in the court system. Also you might as well double that figure cause it's always on the low side before they break ground. I'm going [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] GOOD LUCK!!.....It's not happening....they're lucky to get a 4 foot high picket fence. :biggrin:
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

dirtrider wrote:Traversed it 4 times, the last on a bike on I-10, 1400 km (878 mi)....lots of gas stations joe....ever been on it?

Been to Texas 3 times my friend! :biggrin:

dirtbiker wrote: I'm not sure if anyone on Castanet have traversed Texas even. I've done it on a motorcycle and it is a loooong stretch of barren expanse of dirt....took me days to go across.

LOL so now you did it on I-10? :135:

You tried to make eveyrone believe you rode in the desert... :up:

Now I-10 follows the border from El Paso along the Rio Grande for what about 100 miles east....
And your trying to make everyone believe you followed the border for 878 miles.... :spitcoffee:

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

dirtrider wrote: I've done it on a motorcycle and it is a loooong stretch of barren expanse of dirt....took me days to go across......

Wow you must be slow?
I think I smell some....

The total distance of the i-10 across the state of Texas is approx. 879 miles long, which requires an approx. driving time of 14 hours and 39 minutes to complete when driving an average speed of 60 miles per hour.

dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

:spitcoffee: You have to read a little better Joe....where does it say I rode along the border of Texas and Mexico?....."traversed Texas....vast amount of dirt (that's all you see on I-10 if you ever traversed it)"...... and you got I rode along the border? [icon_lol2.gif] Typical Trumpette reading ability hey? Just read a couple of words and make up the rest?

Yep I took my time and enjoyed the vast bottom of the ocean like landscape. Highway 10 is 878 miles so yeah a little mistake there but if we're talking about the wall along the Texas- Mexio border, the distance and the cost for Trumps precious wall is even worse. "the Texas-Mexico border makes up 1,254 miles of the 1,900-mile-long U.S.-Mexico border. The vast, mostly rural expanse stretches from El Paso in the West to Brownsville in the Southeast and is delineated by the Rio Grande River."

So the cost just for the wall on the Texas border is 13.8 Billion on the low side and 18.8 Billion just for the wall along the Texas border :200: ....the entire wall 1900 miles (excluding what's there now) would be 21 Billion on the low side and 28.5 Billion on the high side....this is before kicking anyone on private lands along the border. You can kiss the wall bye bye....there will be absolutely no support in Congress even from the Republicans.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

dirtrider wrote::spitcoffee: You have to read a little better Joe....where does it say I rode along the border of Texas and Mexico?....."traversed Texas....vast amount of dirt (that's all you see on I-10 if you ever traversed it)"...... and you got I rode along the border? [icon_lol2.gif] Typical Trumpette reading ability hey? Just read a couple of words and make up the rest?

Yep I took my time and enjoyed the vast bottom of the ocean like landscape. Highway 10 is 878 miles so yeah a little mistake there but if we're talking about the wall along the Texas- Mexio border, the distance and the cost for Trumps precious wall is even worse. "the Texas-Mexico border makes up 1,254 miles of the 1,900-mile-long U.S.-Mexico border. The vast, mostly rural expanse stretches from El Paso in the West to Brownsville in the Southeast and is delineated by the Rio Grande River."

So the cost just for the wall on the Texas border is 13.8 Billion on the low side and 18.8 Billion just for the wall along the Texas border :200: ....the entire wall 1900 miles (excluding what's there now) would be 21 Billion on the low side and 28.5 Billion on the high side....this is before kicking anyone on private lands along the border. You can kiss the wall bye bye....there will be absolutely no support in Congress even from the Republicans.

You have no proof you rode. Your nose growing?
Your just another globalist fake news story...you being paid by George Soros. [icon_lol2.gif]

dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

What did Trump say originally about the cost?.....I think he said 8 Billion dollars... :spitcoffee: bahahahha
I'm thinking you fell for his pitch hey? The annual maintenance is estimated right now around 800 million dollars :200:

I've got some cedars I can sell Trump, maybe it will bring the cost down.

Return to “World”