Venezuela may have given passports to Syrians and Terrorists

dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Re: Venezuela may have given passports to Syrians and Terror

Post by dirtrider »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
dirtrider wrote:
Sure looks like a Muslim ban from those countries that don't do business with Trump. Funny how Saudis (remember 7/11) weren't included in the ban.....oh yeah....he has business interests there.

The countries included in the ban are countries identified as "failed states" by the Obama administration. It's ridiculous to make even the remotest connection between Trump's business interests and the seven countries identified in the ban. Why would anyone in the US invest in Libya or Somalia or Iraq or Syria? Give it a rest, only the liberal-media echo chamber types are buying this fake news nonsense.

...and you still haven't figured it out yet after all the links I've posted on it. I go over with you again...the 7 "failed states" you keep mentioning....it was named by the Republicans in Congress in 2015 as part of a Visa Waiver Program.
Try some research so you don't come off as informed. Oh, I forgot, everything on the web is fake news unless it supports your view is it? Unfortunately for you Visa Waiver Program is part of history....unless that's "fake history". [icon_lol2.gif]
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

FreeRights wrote:Could you link me a source where he invites terrorists in? All coming to Canada go through a vetting system as well, in case you aren't aware.

Quite right. So far only serial molesters seem to be making the cut in Canada's vetting system for refugees. Here's a link to that problematic issue, in case you aren't aware.

http://www.therebel.media/ezra_levant_february_9_2017

So that's it one refugee committing sexual assault out of the entire refugee program?.....how many Canadians did the same last year?

How do we know this isn't some altright facist echo chamber "fake" news?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

dirtrider wrote:[

Because it was reported by the left facist echo chamber CBC.

And just curious, how many sexual assaults is enough for you to drop the leftist deflection routine? Six so far. 100? 1000?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

dirtrider wrote:Maybe you can be a little more clear? What are my thoughts that would exterminate the Jews from those countries? If I was a Jew I certainly wouldn't admit that in those countries. Isn't that like smoking in a gasoline refinery?

I wonder what Mr. French would write about now after he found out about the Constitutional challenge from Washington State and the subsequent successful appeal of the travel ban.....and he makes a loooong stretch about the refugee terrorist from Somali, Artan....he was all of 8 years old when he got to the US in 2007. I'd say he got radicalized in the US which can happen to any white, non college educated beer swilling redneck from the South. The rest of the "Muslim" immigrants that he cited in the article were homegrown as well and immigrated from places like Kazakhstan and Afghanistan....where are those countries on the travel ban? Nice "deflection" article and you're right the ban does nothing to make the country safer, nor help the most vulnerable. in fact, I believe it's helped the terrorist cause in recruiting more radicals.

:D So you're agreeing that the travel ban was ill conceived, badly written and should have never happened?

For the 10th time on these forums, of course the travel ban was ill conceived, badly written, and never happened. I think I was clear about that.

As for the first part, there are two groups of people:
1) Those who like the policy which leaves the most vulnerable in Syria to be raped and killed.
2) Those who side with Trump and think the most vulnerable should be given preference, and I'm not talking about a ban (which isn't a Muslim ban, BTW).

Guess which option leads to genocide.

And for the middle paragraph, Muslims in the USA are "radicalized" by Muslim Imams who are also radical (80% of Mosques in the USA are funded by the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi backed Wahhabist extremists. The more Muslims, the more radical Imams, and therefore, the more Muslims getting radicalized. Where they are born is immaterial to this fact.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

glacier wrote:For the 10th time on these forums, of course the travel ban was ill conceived, badly written, and never happened. I think I was clear about that.

I haven't followed your posts so I don't know this was your 10th time...but I was just razzing you, sorry.

glacier wrote:As for the first part, there are two groups of people:
1) Those who like the policy which leaves the most vulnerable in Syria to be raped and killed.
2) Those who side with Trump and think the most vulnerable should be given preference, and I'm not talking about a ban (which isn't a Muslim ban, BTW).
Guess which option leads to genocide.

Umm...glacier, this doesn't make sense. What policy are you writing about? Trumps Muslim ban or the immigration policy prior to Trumps ban? ....and yes it is a Muslim ban....according to his own words, I won't bother to post the numerous links on that point. In fact, Dist. 9's ruling was mostly based on his tweets about the Muslim ban....but I digress. If your writing about the policy before Trump's ban... Stats show almost twice as many Christians immigrating to the US since 2001 than Muslims...and furthermore...see below.

Trump's EO does nothing for the Christians in those areas, in fact it makes it worse in that...from the 1st link I posted from the jewishpress..."according to Aletia, the head of Iraq's largest Christian denomination, commented on the Trump ban saying that any preferential treatment will likely encourage "propaganda and prejudice that attack native Christian communities of the Middle East as "foreign bodies" or worse, as being "supported and defended by Western powers. These discriminating choices create and fee tensions with our Muslim fellow citizens. Those who seek help do not need to be divided according to religious labels. And we do not want privileges." Another describes the "help" from Trump as a poisoned chalice. It has come at the expense of alienating the region's Christians from their Muslim neighbors.....we would like President Trump to help us stay, not to emigrate"......right from the horse's mouth, Glacier.

glacier wrote:And for the middle paragraph, Muslims in the USA are "radicalized" by Muslim Imams who are also radical (80% of Mosques in the USA are funded by the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi backed Wahhabist extremists. The more Muslims, the more radical Imams, and therefore, the more Muslims getting radicalized. Where they are born is immaterial to this fact.

So you are saying banning the Muslims is a good idea, less Muslims in US (or Canada) less chance of them getting radicalized? So you're not in agreement with Trump's Muslim ban because it was badly written but you don't disagree with the content....is that what I'm hearing here?
Last edited by dirtrider on Feb 14th, 2017, 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

dirtrider wrote:[

Because it was reported by the left facist echo chamber CBC.

And just curious, how many sexual assaults is enough for you to drop the leftist deflection routine? Six so far. 100? 1000?

So you didn't find anymore links? So that's all you got...6 sexual assualts by 1 Syrian refugee? So we should scrap the entire program because of 1 bad seed.

Here's link of an assualt from an immigration officer......see it goes both way.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... eportation

Take a look at our proud record. I doubt they are committed mostly by immigrants from the Muslim countries

http://www.sexassault.ca/statistics.htm
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

dirtrider wrote:
So you didn't find anymore links? So that's all you got...6 sexual assualts by 1 Syrian refugee? So we should scrap the entire program because of 1 bad seed.

Who said to "scrap the entire program"? I just wanted to know what your number is before you feel there is even some concern. I watched many leftists lose their minds screaming in agony that it was even mentioned that this guy was a refugee. So again I ask the question - how many before you will admit there is a problem? 100? 1,000? 5,000? How many is enough?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

dirtrider wrote:

Who said to "scrap the entire program"? I just wanted to know what your number is before you feel there is even some concern. I watched many leftists lose their minds screaming in agony that it was even mentioned that this guy was a refugee. So again I ask the question - how many before you will admit there is a problem? 100? 1,000? 5,000? How many is enough?

More than 1 refugee, gb. Would this have even been news if this was a white Canadian? I think considering the Stats for Canada for sexual assaults majority of them wouldn't have been covered...esp for sexual touching and interference (although I'm not making light of it...just as an example of something that wouldn't receive widespread worldwide news)

Here I'll give you a challenge, how about finding 5 refugees that's committed sexual assaults of somekind in Canada.....must provide links. I'll give you one free of charge...... Chalhoud. Although, he could pass for any low life Canadian criminal.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

dirtrider wrote:More than 1 refugee, gb. .

Just one more? Two more? 10 more?? 20 more?
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

dirtrider wrote:More than 1 refugee, gb. .

Just one more? Two more? 10 more?? 20 more?

Oh what happened to 5000? Couldn't find more than 2? You can find that many on Hein Rd in Kelowna and i'm pretty sure they aren't refugees.

Canada accepts 10,000 to 14,000 refugees PER YEAR.....and you can only find one refugee (by yourself) that committed a crime. That's pretty good Stat if you ask me.....how's that compare to Canadians?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

dirtrider wrote:So you are saying banning the Muslims is a good idea, less Muslims in US (or Canada) less chance of them getting radicalized? So you're not in agreement with Trump's Muslim ban because it was badly written but you don't disagree with the content....is that what I'm hearing here?

Dude, you don't get it. Just because Muslims are 100 times more likely to kill in terrorist attacks in the the USA than non-Muslims, that doesn't mean I want to ban Muslims.

There is no Muslim ban. Most Muslims are still allowed into the USA. There is not ban that says Christian and Jewish Syrians can come, but not Muslim Syrians. It's just not there.

Trump is right about one thing, and that is there's in ideological war going on. However, bombs and guns and bans will not stop it. Islam is one of if not the worst ideologies ever invented. It's totalitarian, and supremacist at it's foundation. Check out this lecture to find out why.

Not all Muslims are Jihadists or supremacist, but the Muslims who oppose Trump are. Liberal Muslims like Asra Nomani support Trump because they do not want Islam to be violent and supremacist.

I do not support banning Islam just as I don't support banning the confederate flag because some of the lovers of it are racist. There are MANY good Muslims and others in the ME that want to flee Islam and the destruction in brings. We should be welcoming them with open arms. The current method does not prioritize those who want to leave the hate over those who don't. In fact, it's the opposite. That's wrong. Trump's ban is not the way to fix that, but the idea of favouring the most persecuted vulnerable is the best way to go about it.

And when faced with this fact, you talk about total immigrants, which is a red herring. I'm talking about refugees.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

dirtrider wrote:
Canada accepts 10,000 to 14,000 refugees PER YEAR.....and you can only find one refugee (by yourself) that committed a crime. That's pretty good Stat if you ask me.....how's that compare to Canadians?

You can keep repeating this over and over again, but what's your number? 1,000? 5,000? I'm just curious. There have been hundreds (perhaps thousands, who knows as the police, government and media seem in a pact to ignore most of them) or rapes and attempted rapes in Europe. If this behaviour ever came to Canada (well, other than the six assaults we've already seen) when would you finally say "hmmm....this is a problem" and stop with the deflection routine? I'm just curious what your number is.
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Glacier wrote:Blah...blah....blah........Trump is right about one thing, and that is there's in ideological war going on...blah..... Islam is one of if not the worst ideologies ever invented. It's totalitarian, and supremacist at it's foundation....blah...blah......

:spitcoffee: Gish Gallop Glacier... http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop I only got to this quote and I couldn't finish your post. Great technique tho' It's apparently worked well enough for Trump and now he' bumbling his way through a presidency. I heard the technique only works on Trumpettes tho.

The quote caught my eye so I went further and I leaned something about the 3 religions from that area....Christianity..Islam...and Judaism. I was kinda shocked at how alike and different they were....so thanks for that Glacier.

http://christianityinview.com/xncomparison.html

...the rest??....I'm not gonna bother :biggrin:
Last edited by dirtrider on Feb 15th, 2017, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

dirtrider wrote:

You can keep repeating this over and over again, but what's your number? 1,000? 5,000? I'm just curious. There have been hundreds (perhaps thousands, who knows as the police, government and media seem in a pact to ignore most of them) or rapes and attempted rapes in Europe. If this behaviour ever came to Canada (well, other than the six assaults we've already seen) when would you finally say "hmmm....this is a problem" and stop with the deflection routine? I'm just curious what your number is.

Ok, gb, strictly pee wee gish gallop :biggrin:
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

dirtrider wrote: :spitcoffee: Gish Gallop Glacier... http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop I only got to this quote and I couldn't finish your post. Great technique tho' It's apparently worked well enough for Trump and now he' bumbling his way through a presidency. I heard the technique only works on Trumpettes tho.

It seems that you don't like facts, math, science, and reason, but you should at least accept facts, and then we can move on to debating policy, and the like. You might want to actually read what I wrote next time. I've said many times that I do not think bans and bombs solve anything. Look at this article and the source it links to. It's a horrible article, but the facts supplied are that Muslims make up 1% of the U.S. Population, but account for 63% of fatal killings. ie. Muslims are more than 160 times more likely to kill than non-Muslims. If you cannot accept this fact, and think people who believe facts are supporting Donald Trump's ban, you need to take a course in logic. This does not mean most Muslims are bad or a ban does anything, but come on, burying your head in the sand and pretending the earth is flat is just dumb.

It's your bizarre far-left thinking that has driven people like Dave Rubin away from the left.

- Douglas Murray

Return to “World”