CNN Cuts Feed after getting Truth Bombed

RupertBear
Übergod

Re: CNN Cuts Feed after getting Truth Bombed

Post by RupertBear »

Omnitheo wrote:Or this one
Continued to deny it was false even when provided he source the quote was from. Eventually just settled on "it's just a meme who cares"

Its amusing that the people who scream the most accusing main stream media of being fake news spend so little effort fact checking anything for themselves.

Some people find it easier to crawl into the right media echo chamber and frolic in the fiction, than to actually take the time to find out what is right and what is wrong.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Omnitheo wrote:Its amusing that the people who scream the most accusing main stream media of being fake news spend so little effort fact checking anything for themselves.

f5759b171afd3ef09e510be3c3bb6e2f.jpg
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

RupertBear wrote:Some people find it easier to crawl into the right media echo chamber and frolic in the fiction, than to actually take the time to find out what is right and what is wrong.

And some people find it easier to crawl into the left media echo chamber and frolic in the fiction, than to actually take the time to find out what is right and what is wrong. For instance, how many times have left idiots published this meme:

Which has been lapped up and luxuriated over by leftists desperate to continue filling their echo chambers with left garbage??
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Poindexter wrote:
Maybe they should have taken a page out of your playbook.

Let me remind you of when you had an opportunity to admit you were accidentally spreading fake news but took the cowardly route and didn't own up to it. Here's the meme you posted that incorrectly applies a quote from Robert Muller to Robert Mueller. :up:
DCiWPDQXUAAwf83.jpg

I look forward to your giggly schoolgirl response.

Giggle, giggle....cowardly? [icon_lol2.gif]

The only cowards on here are the leftist!

Back in High School, your communist buddies set up a table to promote the communist party of Canada in the lobby of the school.
I flipped over they're table and their propaganda flew all over the lobby... :smt045

I asked them to step out side and guess what...you're little marxist buddies declined... [icon_lol2.gif]

Now that's being a coward..... :D

Oh by the way here is the correct on my meme... :D

Thanks for the plug on the NWO.... :biggrin:

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

^^ Admit to spreading fake news by spreading more fake news. Really??!!

Tell you what, I'll give you a chance to prove that your posts should be taken seriously. Please provide the link showing it's fact that Mueller has been proven of colluding with Comey.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Poindexter wrote:^^ Admit to spreading fake news by spreading more fake news. Really??!!

Tell you what, I'll give you a chance to prove that your posts should be taken seriously. Please provide the link showing it's fact that Mueller has been proven of colluding with Comey.

Your so funny!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

Look it up yourself....since you love to follow me around Castanet! :kiss:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Poindexter wrote:Tell you what, I'll give you a chance to prove that your posts should be taken seriously. Please provide the link showing it's fact that Mueller has been proven of colluding with Comey.

Oh what the heck...why not take the leftist challenge.... [icon_lol2.gif]

From the clown network it's self and prides in fake news....cnn [icon_lol2.gif]

Mueller and Comey have a history

Washington (CNN)Just over a week after President Donald Trump fired James Comey as FBI director, the Department of Justice appointed Comey's predecessor, former FBI Director Robert Mueller, as special counsel for the investigation into Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election.
The two former FBI chiefs have a unique relationship, stemming in large part from working side by side during a major confrontation with the Bush administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/ ... index.html

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The Green Barbarian wrote:. For instance, how many times have left idiots published this meme:

Which has been lapped up and luxuriated over by leftists desperate to continue filling their echo chambers with left garbage??

You tell us GB. You made this same statement recently but never backed it up when questioned. Someone else searched the forum and could only find one example which was quickly corrected by its poster.

Baiting another poster
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Jun 28th, 2017, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: baiting
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

But also are you sure? I mean Fake News site CNN said it wasn't real back during the election. And their main reference is leftist propaganda site snopes. Is snopes really your reference?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com ... index.html
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

averagejoe wrote:From the clown network it's self and prides in fake news....cnn [icon_lol2.gif]

Mueller and Comey have a history

Washington (CNN)Just over a week after President Donald Trump fired James Comey as FBI director, the Department of Justice appointed Comey's predecessor, former FBI Director Robert Mueller, as special counsel for the investigation into Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election.
The two former FBI chiefs have a unique relationship, stemming in large part from working side by side during a major confrontation with the Bush administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/ ... index.html

Well chuckles, that's real swell of you to find a link claiming they "have a unique relationship" but that's not proof of collusion, just proof of conjecture. I actually don't think you're able to realize how you're acting as an unwitting contributer to fake news. One thing is certain though, your posts are not to be taken seriously since you've just proven you're ill-equiped to distinguish conjecture from proof, let alone fact from fiction.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Necro wrote:

This was just sluffed off by the liberal media echo-chamber dwellers here, but this is huge. This guy is actually admitting that CNN is just generating fake news to feed to mindless anti-Trump zombies about Russia. All for money. This isn't journalism, its people profiting off an addiction to fake news by really dumb leftists. CNN - just awful.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Baiting, personal attack
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Jun 28th, 2017, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: baiting
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Off Topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Jun 28th, 2017, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Did you know 1 of 3 Biden voters are as dumb as the other 2? #LetsGoBrandon!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Response to baiting comment
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Jun 28th, 2017, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Van Jones: Russia is “Nothing burger”– American Pravda: CNN Part 2

Return to “World”