International Women's Day

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: International Women's Day

Post by maryjane48 »

Since when is having the government pay for baby slaughter a right?

since it none your concern what other women decide to do . by not having funding available for some women you would be forcing them to keep a baby produced by rape or incest .or even if they made a mistake and want to correct it . point is it doesnt concern you
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

If we let this thread go down an abortion trail it's gonna get shut down, folks.

International Women's Day... :topic:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Lady tehMa wrote:They can still get legal abortion, they just have to PAY for it themselves. OH NOES, RESPONSIBILITY!

Since when is having the government pay for baby slaughter a right? I say if folks who can't concieve have to pay thousands and thousands of dollars to do fertility/IVF and adoption, then certainly folks can fork over several hundred to scrape their child out of them.

Health care is a right, not a privilege. I have as much right to access an abortion as I do a tonsillectomy. And I think access to health services to conceive a baby should be fully covered as well should the woman choose that route. Women in the US sometimes have to cross state lines to get access to an abortion. They can travel for days. There are unnecessary hurdles on top of that for them to seek the health services they require. In other countries, they don't have the option at all. Your health care decisions are between you and your doctor and whomever you personally choose to have input. You don't get an opinion on what I do with my body nor any other woman on the planet. I haven't offered you that privilege. This is why we march.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote:
Health care is a right, not a privilege.

Says who? Who decided what is a "right"? The unelected corrupt morally bankrupt UN? You start off your entire statement with this fake comment, and just go from there. Where is health care a "right"? It's a privilege, and I for one am glad that our country provides it, from our tax dollars. But it's not a right and it should never ever be taken for granted.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

The topic is women's issues good sir. Anything to add to that?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote:The topic is women's issues good sir. Anything to add to that?

You bet.

Are you ready to ignite change? This week, as we mark International Women’s Day, let’s celebrate the boys and men in our lives who encourage us to be who we truly are, who treat girls & women with respect, and who aren’t afraid to speak up in front of others. Take a picture holding hands with your male ally & share it on social media using the hashtag #TomorrowInHand. Together, we can create a movement that inspires more men to join the fight to build a better tomorrow with equal rights & opportunities for everyone… because #EqualityMatters.

Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Mar 11th, 2017, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

There is nothing wrong with Sophie's speech.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Queen K wrote:There is nothing wrong with Sophie's speech.

I agree. But why did feminists go ape-poop about it?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sophie- ... -1.4016457
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Some individuals did. I wasn't one of them. You do know we're half the population and think differently right?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote:You do know we're half the population and think differently right?

I know that. I hope one day you can accept it. Here's one who thinks a lot differently than you, and she's awesome.

Return to “World”