15 year old girl abducted by teacher

ferri
Forum Administrator

15 year old girl abducted by teacher

Post by ferri »

This story is just scaring the heck out of me. I can't imagine what her family is going through. :(

A 15-year-old girl, who was abducted by her 50-year-old former teacher last week sparking a nationwide manhunt, changed her social media bio to 'wife' before disappearing.

Elizabeth Thomas has not been seen since March 13 when she is feared to have been taken by Tad Cummins, her married former teacher.

An Amber Alert has been issued in her home state of Tennessee and in neighboring Alabama but police say the pair could be 'anywhere'.

On Tuesday, the girl's family told how she warned them to call police if she did not return home by 6pm on the day she vanished. Authorities however say it is 'entirely likely' she does not yet consider herself a victim and chose to go with him willingly.

Newly released surveillance footage shows Cummins, who police say is armed with two handguns, buying women's hair dye at a Tennessee Walmart a day before they disappeared.

More here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -wife.html
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: 15 year old girl abducted by teacher

Post by GordonH »

Feel for the parents, there are some pretty screwed up people out there.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

It's so scary that there has been no sign of them since they took off. Nothing. My guess is a cabin in the woods. And he knows this won't turn out well for him in the end. Man. I hope either she comes to her senses and gets away from him so how, or someone finds them before it's too late.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I hope she is able to.

There may yet be a good outcome on this yet. Good meaning he's dead and she's rescued.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “World”