Suspected chemical attack in Syria kills dozens

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: Suspected chemical attack in Syria kills dozens

Post by peaceseeker »

Syria: New Claim of Chemical Attack by Assad Follows Same Pattern As Attack Falsely Blamed on Assad in 2013
https://needtoknow.news/2017/04/syria-gas-attack/
April 5, 2017

Reviving the ‘Chemical Weapons’ Lie: New US-UK Calls for Regime Change, Military Attack Against Syria

Here it comes again. As the enemies of peace continue to pressure a new US President into deeper war commitments overseas, and as Washington’s Deep State work relentlessly opposing Russian moves in Syria at every turn, the war drums have started again – beating harder than ever now, clamouring for a new US-led attack on Syria. This morning we saw a familiar theme emerge, and just in time to provide a convenient backdrop to this week’s Brussels ‘Peace Talks’ and conference on “Syria’s Future”.

continued...
https://needtoknow.news/2017/04/syria-gas-attack/
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

Someone, please explain to me why the gas attack on this particular group of people.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

christopher wrote:Someone, please explain to me why the gas attack on this particular group of people.

You are right.

It doesn't make any sense for Assad to "gas" small pockets of terrorists that have already been contained. It draws huge international attention, Russia would be very upset and it provides no military advantage because the battle is already over. Just last week the US and their allies had all resolved that Assad had won the civil war.

It does however provide very sharp justification for re-vamping the regime change war in Syria. Funny how that works.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

*removed* :1422:
Last edited by ferri on Apr 6th, 2017, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Ray McGovern on 2017 Syrian Gas Attack Accusations
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/ray-mcg ... cusations/
April 9, 2017

Former CIA agent, Ray McGovern, now part of the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) movement is here asked for comment on the alleged sarin gas attack against civilians by Syrian President Bashar al Assad. McGovern says that he has direct contact with intelligence personnel who are in touch with military on the scene, who know what happened during the gas attack in Syria. He says here:

“The attack that released these chemicals in Syria…was not a chemical bombing or chemical missile…it was a targeted bombing or missile attack on what was suspected to be an arms depot in the rebel-held territory…little did the Syrians know, that it was full of phosphates and all kinds of chemicals…

McGovern continues:

“The CIA played it straight and Trump was persuaded by whomever to do what he did last night.” (Many people suspect that Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner was the persuader).

McGovern laments that, in Realpolitik, “Whoever lies first, wins…and we saw that in play yesterday and today and tomorrow.”
Last edited by peaceseeker on May 12th, 2017, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 6LHnPbHktw

@1:24 the answer is given. It is a crock of _ _ _ _.

Now you know. Trump will do exactly what Hillary was planning to do. Lie.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Deean
Fledgling

Post by Deean »

After reading what Ray McGovern has to say, I believe this was a set up by the rebels to further their attempts to overthrow the Syrian Government..........and it worked!! I actually thought Trump was different, my apologies for being wrong.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

sean spicer has now apologized on cnn for his earlier ignorant remarks saying hitler never used chemical weapons on his own people .

one take away is why did spicer choose cnn over fox to say sorry ? i guess they arent fake news anymore :smt045
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

No, the “New” CNN Video of the Chemical Incident Does NOT Prove that the Syrian Government Did It
http://www.blacklistednews.com/No%2C_th ... 8/Y/M.html
Published: May 11, 2017
Source: Washington's Blog

The Sun claims that CNN has released new footage of last month’s Syrian chemical incident … and strongly implies that the Syrian government was responsible.

Washington’s Blog asked MIT rocket scientist and chemical weapons expert Theodore Postol* what he thought of the footage.

Postol replied:
I agree that the footage is harrowing. However none of it is new and none of it proves that the Syrian government was the perpetrator of a nerve agent attack.

As such, this article merely falls into the category of propaganda.

The kindest alternative description of the article is that it might instead be yet another example of bad reporting that mixes ill-considered assumptions with facts that may or may not be relevant to its conclusions.

This kind of reporting could actually be encouraging such attacks.

If there was a false flag nerve agent attack, this tells the perpetrators that when they engage in the murder of children they can build a stronger false case against the Syrian government and thereby increase their chances of creating political pressure on the US Government to intervene militarily on their behalf.

If people are sickened by the inhumanity of these events, they might want to consider alternative explanations of who might be responsible for the immoralities we are seeing.

* Postol is professor emeritus of science, technology, and national security policy at MIT. Postol’s main expertise is in ballistic missiles. He has a substantial background in air dispersal, including how toxic plumes move in the air. Postol has taught courses on weapons of mass destruction – including chemical and biological threats – at MIT. Before joining MIT, Postol worked as an analyst at the Office of Technology Assessment, as a science and policy adviser to the chief of naval operations, and as a researcher at Argonne National Laboratory. He also helped build a program at Stanford University to train mid-career scientists to study weapons technology in relation to defense and arms control policy. Postol is a highly-decorated scientist, receiving the Leo Szilard Prize from the American Physical Society, the Hilliard Roderick Prize from the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and the Richard L. Garwin Award from the Federation of American Scientists.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Reporter Actually In S-Y-R-I-A Exposes Media Lies About Everything
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/reporte ... verything/
May 6, 2017

Jimmy Dore probes the complete disconnect between US Government propaganda about Syria and the reality of the situation with investigative reporter, Eva Bartlett, who has been in the Middle East for years and now in Syria. From her observations, all reports that events on Syria are anything resembling a “civil war” are false.

What she is seeing are are foreign combatants from neighboring countries being armed, trained and financed by the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel to oust the duly-elected President Bashar al-Assad, who the vast majority of Syrians do not wish to see out of power.

This is a rare interview of Dore’s where he doesn’t hurl non-stop F-bombs, so for those who don’t go in for that sort of thing, worry not.

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Before it gets too far down the memory hole...

Terrorist Confesses To Taking Part In Staged Chemical Weapons Attacks In Syria, Western Media Silent
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Terroris ... 8/Y/M.html
May 16, 2017
By Brandon Turbeville
~ John Lennon

Return to “World”