Was Obama the worst president

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Was Obama the worst president

Post by Jflem1983 »

Americans are being bankrupted by Obama care
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

As compared to the previous poster who points out correctly that people died because they didn't have access to medical care, many, many more were in fact bankrupted by staggering medical bills that none but the wealthiest could even hope to afford.

How was that better?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

Rich Americans live approximately 10 to 15 years longer than poor Americans.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... y-lifespan

Obama was on the right track with his plan. His problem was, he couldn't overcome the HMO lobbyists. So Obamacare is competing with the rich folks' HMO's, whose CEO's and upper echelon management are skimming billions of dollars annually in salaries, bonuses, and stock options.
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Obamacare is unpopular with anyone who is not poor. They subsidize the cost based on income etc. and they don't like having to pay for stuff that others couldn't afford.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Imagine your MSP premium . Went to 1750 a month. That's Obama care. Oh ya . They still don't cover most stuff and u get to pay more if u actually do get sick .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jflem1983 wrote:Imagine your MSP premium . Went to 1750 a month. That's Obama care. Oh ya . They still don't cover most stuff and u get to pay more if u actually do get sick .

exactly, hobama care was and is a joke from the start to finish
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Obamacare/AHA is simply a law that forces people to buy insurance, and forces companies to offer it, and not decline based on medical history.

It really is a half measure, but unfortunately the ideal solution (single-payer) seems politically impossible in the States right now.
Ccrider

Post by Ccrider »

mexicalidreamer wrote:http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/

Maybe read through this and then ask the question again.

Great little piece of propaganda. Did you bother to read it before posting? I was quite impressed until I started reading it. According to the article, it seems that Obama was responsible for all the good in the world that transpired during his presidency, but none of the bad. A lot of these so called accomplishments amounted to nothing. Just a few more million raked in by special interest groups. Kind of like what Trudeau is doing in Canada.

On a personal note; the part about Obama being responsible for returning GM to it's place as the "premier car company in the world", made me gag.

In my judgement he was at least the most two faced president of all time. Remember the news conference with Trudeau, where Obama assured us that a softwood lumber deal would be reached expeditiously? He was the single reason that the negotiations never got off the ground.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

tesla is now the biggest car company in states lol .
obama wanted single payer as did hrc. the gop do not want single payer .
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I cheered Obama when he beat Romney . His last four years really went badly . I was for McCain then I had thought Obama was doing pretty good . His second term sealed the deal. He was terrible . My liking him was just media pumping him up . The media made Romney look *bleep* .

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Hard to believe that was a real election McCain vs Obama lol looking back . That's the same guy .

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

maryjane48 wrote:tesla is now the biggest car company in states lol .
obama wanted single payer as did hrc. the gop do not want single payer .

Do you really believe tesla is biggest auto company in USA.

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Jflem1983 wrote:Imagine your MSP premium . Went to 1750 a month. That's Obama care. Oh ya . They still don't cover most stuff and u get to pay more if u actually do get sick .

Source? I have not seen any claims of premiums being that high
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Family friends in Ohio paying 4000 a month

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Plus 30 percent of hospital costs

Return to “World”