maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Police post video of them killing biké rider

Post by maryjane48 »

A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Police post video of them killing biké rider

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

straight up murder. it seems like these badged forces attract that type, cowards and murderers.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Pretty sure the officer will be cleared.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Maybe the police should have used a spike belt, of course most likely same outcome. Here's radical idea how about motorcyclist pull over & stop, when being chased by the police.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Depending on the police force, the cop could be exonerated or charged and fired. In Vancouver, fired.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

GordonH wrote:Maybe the police should have used a spike belt, of course most likely same outcome. Here's radical idea how about motorcyclist pull over & stop, when being chased by the police.

If he did what he was told then the "haters" wouldn't have a reason to hate.

Good riddance
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Generally in Canada there is a policy for most forces not to chase motorcycles and certainly not to PIT them or use a spike belt.

The United States are a different matter.

How can you justify killing a fleeing motorist in Canada, when in Canada if you convicted him/her of murder he/she wouldn't be killed.

Life's a lot cheaper in the US.

Greatest country in the world, my *bleep*.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

*bleep* coulda just pulled over but chose to drive dangerously and paid the price. Why should anyone care for this guy?
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

while y'all are practicing your psychic abilities, knowing what the driver was doing, thinking, or could have done, please tell me this, was he suffering a psychotic episode?
was he racing to get to a loved one that was in peril?
please, enlighten myself and others.
i find psychics to be fascinating, please use your powers to help, and make the world a better place.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

yup..straight up MURDER...

wonder how screwed up this cop was to decide to hit a person on a motorcycle with his car on purpose ?? there was only one outcome, death...

this cop knew what he was doing , he should be charged with manslaughter
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

W105 wrote:yup..straight up MURDER...

wonder how screwed up this cop was to decide to hit a person on a motorcycle with his car on purpose ?? there was only one outcome, death...

this cop knew what he was doing , he should be charged with manslaughter

the biker driving the way he was 100 mph running lights had no respect for anyone else on the road. It looked to me he made the recovery from the push but tried to go between the car and the curb or he was looking in his mirror. Either way if you drive a bike on city streets at 100+
running red lights you can count on a bad ending.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Just wondering how different the outcome might have been if he was wearing a helmet.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

GenesisGT wrote:Just wondering how different the outcome might have been if he was wearing a helmet.

A more recognizable corpse ?
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

my5cents wrote:
GenesisGT wrote:Just wondering how different the outcome might have been if he was wearing a helmet.

A more recognizable corpse ?

LoL... precisely what I was thinking.

Sure makes me appreciate the Canadian approach to these situations. Frankly, I can't believe the speeds that pursuit hit given the road and traffic conditions.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

I wonder if police would be blamed if the motorcyclist in question killed a pedestrian crossing the street going 70 mph.

Return to “World”