Not Just Sweden or Germany Illegals assulting women

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Not Just Sweden or Germany Illegals assulting women

Post by averagejoe »

Leftists/Liberals would like you to think, all is peaceful when mass migration enter your country...

Mexicans Are Upset About Immigrants Bringing Crime To Their City

Residents of a Mexican city are upset about immigrants causing crime, according to a Tuesday report from El Universal.

The report said that there was a press conference held in Tapachula by a leader of a local group called: “For a different Mexico.” The group’s president, Victorino Alvarez Fuentes, said that immigrants were urinating in public and sexually assaulting women and minors.

Tapachula is near the Guatemalan border and besides immigrants from Central American countries, there has been a recent influx of African immigrants entering Mexico seeking to eventually get to the U.S.

The El Universal story centered around a home for immigrants called “Bethlehem,” and said just a couple weeks ago an immigrant staying there was arrested for sexually assaulting a five-year-old boy.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/ ... qE.twitter
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
What_the
Übergod

Re: Not Just Sweden or Germany Illegals assulting women

Post by What_the »

So in other words. Cultures that existed for thousands of years before the western universal concept of equality and equal rights (what rock do you live under? sounds utopian) where 1963 in the US the colour of ones skin legislatively, and in Canada 1981, renders your ridiculous point moot?

Once one gets past the narrow point of view that the Muslim, Jew, Christian...And some 5 or 6 thousand other denominations can donate blood to me/you, it only becomes a question of fairness and equality and education to a level 12... Not even, my father has grade 5 as a78 year old man that lived through WWII Europe, and if there's some one I aspire to be as a human being? It's him.

It's soooo easy to say what others should do when one hasn't had to do anything. In the west, in this day and age, we don't have a worry in the world, save what life we leave for our kids. I know where my next meal of coming from, my house is milled from lumber someone else laboured to mill for me, food someone else grew, electricity that someone through all those things was able tofocus energy and intellect in discovering (Bagdad batterybattery e.g.)

This notion is so absurd. In these parts of the world where OP is directing, the most valuable and honourable thing a person can do is offer food (and coming from European heritage, it's true) and lodging. The things that matter.
Excess only breeds contempt and failure to understand that what one's beliefs are, are different that others.

China, for example, has culture going back thousands of years, yet another culture has the audacity going back 241 years, to say which is right.

Gonna say it average Joe. I think you're full of western $&!?
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Joe seems to be of the mindset that all natural born citizens are good honest people and commit no crimes, and all immigrants are rapists.

This is pure xenophobia. Really only the most gullible people without a grasp on reality fall victim to such fear mongering. Meanwhile actual policy, at least in most countries (looking at you US), is thankfully based on statistics and factual data and not cherry picked scare stories about aliens.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

Agreed Omnitheo; averagejoe has a severe case of xenophobia and it drives him to latch onto one child assault case perpetrated by an immigrant, yet he ignores the fact; over one hundred thousand Mexican Nationals have died in that country's drug war.

"Last week, the Mexican government released new data showing that between 2007 and 2014 — a period that accounts for some of the bloodiest years of the nation’s war against the drug cartels — more than 164,000 people were victims of homicide. Nearly 20,000 died last year alone, a substantial number, but still a decrease from the 27,000 killed at the peak of fighting in 2011."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/artic ... -drug-war/

Mexico has a problem averagejoe, and it's not immigrants!
Periods of cooperation between political parties shouldn't be taken for granted; they are a stunning human achievement ~ Paul Bloom
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

When the flow becomes a flood....free stuff in America!!!!

Mexican, US top officials discuss ways to seal border with Guatemala

A Mexican delegation met U.S. military officials in southern Mexico on Tuesday to discuss security initiatives, sources said on Wednesday, as the two countries try to find common ground in tough negotiations over trade, security and immigration.

One of the sources said the talks focused on Mexico's commitment to securing its southern border to keep out criminals and illegal immigrants. The source said that U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Roberta Jacobson also attended.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/02/me ... order.html
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Crossing Mexico's Other Border

Return to “World”