Parents: Prepare your kids for left-wing campus bias

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Parents: Prepare your kids for left-wing campus bias

Post by Queen K »

Most but not all student populations have no real life experiences. If idealism is painted as "leftist" so be it.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

Queen K wrote:Most but not all student populations have no real life experiences. If idealism is painted as "leftist" so be it.

Most rightists haven't traveled out of their country or experienced anything, and are so fearful of change. Yet they think they have a hard life in Canada of all places. It's hilarious.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Jmfva wrote:
Queen K wrote:Most but not all student populations have no real life experiences. If idealism is painted as "leftist" so be it.

Most rightists haven't traveled out of their country or experienced anything, and are so fearful of change. Yet they think they have a hard life in Canada of all places. It's hilarious.

Ok. Well i was born in singapore. Lived in spain and belgium. My family is half indonesian. Muslim. Guess i am clueless. Cuz i support laws .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

Jflem1983 wrote:
Ok. Well i was born in singapore. Lived in spain and belgium. My family is half indonesian. Muslim. Guess i am clueless. Cuz i support laws .

Prove it.

Sounds like fake news.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

JFlem has said these things before, early on when he came on castanet. Just not to you. There is nothing to prove to you.

Jmfva wrote:

And I find quite the opposite. One castanets most ardent right winger has travelled extensively outside Canada, as have others.

How do you keep derailing with all these generalizations?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

Just trying to keep up with them. GB does it in every breath about the left. Saying something online with an anonymous profile doesn't make it true. Could be anyone...
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Jmfva wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:

Prove it.

Sounds like fake news.

Its true. I can prove it . Honestly. If you came across as a decent person. Id take u out to some places. Show u . Prove it to you . The way you come off. Who wants to bother.
I have a jungle born brother and sister. A step mother who is one generation removed from cannibalism. All three are muzzies. Why would i lie about it .

Yes i was born in Gleneagles hospital. SINGAPORE . that is the American hospital there.

Yes my dad drilled oilwells all over the world. Married an indonesian later in life.

Has 2 kids with her.

Who are you to call anyone a liar.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

We have several conservative leaning demographics at Okanagan College, of course most of those boys are in the trades wing taking welding or mechanics. When it comes down to the dirt and soil most learning institutions are very left leaning, but I suspect that’s a product of intertwining hundreds of world views and beliefs, something not so readily accepted by conservative/traditional ideologies.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Parents: Prepare your kids for right-wing haters

Post by Ka-El »

Brass Monkey wrote: When it comes down to the dirt and soil most learning institutions are very left leaning, but I suspect that’s a product of intertwining hundreds of world views and beliefs, something not so readily accepted by conservative/traditional ideologies.

Don't forget the absurd disinformation campaigns regularly engaged in by the right extremists;
who are ironically, the largest producers of "fake news" ...

The caravan “invasion” and America’s epistemic crisis

The far right’s xenophobic fantasies now involve the actual US military.

Take a step back and appreciate the vertiginous absurdity of the fact that our military is now being mobilized to defend our border from a walking caravan of refugees from Central America.

There are, the Mexican government estimates, around 4,000 people in this group. They are poor men, women, and children, fleeing horrendous conditions, primarily in Honduras, and intend to seek asylum either in Mexico or the US. They are on foot in southern Mexico, weeks from the border, and their number is shrinking as they go.

Poor people, seeking asylum, walking toward the border: How in the world can that constitute a national security threat?

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/the ... &ocid=iehp
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 2nd, 2018, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

RupertBear wrote:
My theory is that colleges cater to the left because the student population is predominantly left-leaning.

after 12 years of indoctrination by the BCTF, of course they are left-leaning. They've been spoon-fed 12 years of evil leftist crap by the time they get to college.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Jmfva wrote:
Most rightists haven't traveled out of their country or experienced anything, and are so fearful of change..

LOL - what a stupid comment.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Re: Parents: Prepare your kids for right-wing haters

Post by Brass Monkey »

Ka-El wrote:When it comes down to the dirt and soil most learning institutions are very left leaning, but I suspect that’s a product of intertwining hundreds of world views and beliefs, something not so readily accepted by conservative/traditional ideologies.

Don't forget the absurd disinformation campaigns regularly engaged in by the right extremists;
who are ironically, the largest producers of "fake news" ...
[/quote]

You are correct, take for example the false notion they push that colleges and universities are deliberately brainwashing students to be leftist, rather than most who go onto secondary education are leftists. That is the truth in Canada anyways.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Jmfva wrote:
Most rightists haven't traveled out of their country or experienced anything, and are so fearful of change..

LOL - what a stupid comment.

keeping up with the broad generalizations you make on a regular basis. Just take a peek back through your comments. you do the exact same thing.
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

Jmfva wrote:
keeping up with the broad generalizations you make on a regular basis. Just take a peek back through your comments. you do the exact same thing.

Your wasting your energy, hypocrites are unable to recognise their hypocrisy even(especially) when pointed out.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.

Return to “World”