Boeing vs bombardier aerospace trade war

Jflem1983
Guru

Boeing vs bombardier aerospace trade war

Post by Jflem1983 »

Looks like the subsidies of bombardier are gonna come to light .

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/business/bo ... -1.4123209
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Boeing vs bombardier aerospace trade war

Post by GordonH »

Wondering how much Government bailout money has the US given Boeing, or does Boeing have to either sink or swim on their own dime.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

The thing gets me .. they are asking for 75 to 80 percent duty fees . To me that suggests the government of Canada is on the hook for 3 quarters of the price of each plane sold . That's pretty scary of proven true . To be fair I am quite sure Boeing has received boat loads of money from governments the world over .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Boeing has received BILLIONS (13 and counting) of dollars from the U.S. government along with federal and state tax breaks totaling in the BILLIONS also. It does not end there...........Air Bus has received BILLIONS (plus tax breaks) from the government of France and Embraer in Brazil...........same thing.........BILLIONS. It is the nature of the industry.

What Bombardier has received (and has been invested in) is pocket change.........the others BEOTCH and CRY because they think it is their "sandbox". Boeing see's an opportunity here with a president who is a complete idiot and will try to achieve their wishes (demands) through him instead of the "time consuming and fairer" WTO way.

Boeing will NEVER sink........I have lost track of all of the threats they have made to the state of Washington about "pulling out" jobs unless they get favorable treatment........as early as last year.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ I've never been a supporter of taxpayers money used to bailout corporations. Either sink or swim on your own dime, not mine. Because sure as hell they would never bail me out (meaning corporations).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Corporate welfare is even more disgusting than personal welfare . Needs to be stopped .*removed* Bombardier should be ashamed . Boeing sounds like it's no better .
Last edited by ferri on Jun 9th, 2017, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic

Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 9th, 2017, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to off topic post
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
westbankkid
Übergod

Post by westbankkid »

I wonder if Bombardier was in Saskatchewan or Manitoba would the Government subsidies be available. True dope , according to the news a couple days ago, has stated there will be NO tolls on the Multi million dollar bridge being built in Quebec yet there are tolls on a lesser costing bridge called the Confederation in the Maritimes. The reason the announcer gave is there are only a few votes there but 43 seats in the Montreal area.
Sounds a big STINKY to me.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

westbankkid
Übergod

Post by westbankkid »

The defense minister is just as much an idiot as True dope. Thankfully our immature Prime. Minister will definately be a one term PM.
Can't take much more of his stupidity.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Yep more on the ongoing trade war here . http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/bo ... -1.4153497

Wonder if trudeau will respond by giving bombardier even more money

floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Yikes.....I guess this will be good news for Bombardier.

Boeing says cracks found on 38 of 810 737 NG jets inspected globally

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstor ... li=AAggFp5

Return to “World”