Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:No actually. I don’t see what’s funny about it all.

I'll agree that it's not funny, just like most of the cartoons about Trump aren't funny.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote: LOL we have enough problems caused by liberalism....thank you!

Oh joe - you're just gonna hate the future.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote: LOL we have enough problems caused by liberalism....thank you!

Ka-El wrote: Oh joe - you're just gonna hate the future.

Uhhh yes....I have read what you and your cohorts have planned for the future! But you'll have a bigger problem at the very end! :D

There will be a very warm place waiting for you! And it isn't an all Inclusive resort in Mexico! :up:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote:
averagejoe wrote: Uhhh yes....I have read what you and your cohorts have planned for the future! But you'll have a bigger problem at the very end! :D

Yes, because the conservative mantra of "if it's broke, don't fix it" has been serving us so well [icon_lol2.gif]
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote: And it isn't an all Inclusive resort in Mexico! :up:

No, I was thinking more along the lines of a two bedroom condo close to the beach.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote: And it isn't an all Inclusive resort in Mexico! :up:

Ka-El wrote:No, I was thinking more along the lines of a two bedroom condo close to the beach.

LOL no and it won't be that either.... [icon_lol2.gif]

Your false Messiah will arrive soon! You will pledge allegiance to him and then all hell will break out to establish your satanic NWO.

Then your problems will begin! :D
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 19th, 2018, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't make it personal please.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote: Your false Messiah will arrive soon!

[icon_lol2.gif] I bet my false Messiah will have a bigger button than your false Messiah
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Verum wrote:Image

And this is a president with a majority in Congress and the Senate.
What an imbecile. Art of the deal indeed [icon_lol2.gif]
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Ka-El wrote:And this is a president with a majority in Congress and the Senate.
What an imbecile. Art of the deal indeed [icon_lol2.gif]

I gather he's "writing" a sequel book for his followers - "Art of Denial" :D
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Priceless...

Glacier...so your saying......
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

dirtybiker wrote:Priceless...

ha ha yeah that Cathy Newman/Peterson meme was so funny, because I can actually imagine that leftist idiot saying that in response to Peterson when he mentions what he had for breakfast. Her interview was just that bad.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
dirtybiker wrote:Priceless...

ha ha yeah that Cathy Newman/Peterson meme was so funny, because I can actually imagine that leftist idiot saying that in response to Peterson when he mentions what he had for breakfast. Her interview was just that bad.

I know this might be hard for you to understand, but she is almost certainly right leaning. She has repeatedly gone after members of the Labour Party in Britain. That said, it is her job to be a adversarial interviewer. She's not there to make people look good, but to get to the truth, no matter how bad a job she did with this interview.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Verum wrote:I know this might be hard for you to understand, but she is almost certainly right leaning. She has repeatedly gone after members of the Labour Party in Britain. That said, it is her job to be a adversarial interviewer. She's not there to make people look good, but to get to the truth, no matter how bad a job she did with this interview.

Without doing further research on her, there's no way to know for sure what her political views are. It could be that she's a right-winger who was trolling with one strawman after another to make feminists look bad. It could be that she's a right-winger and a feminist at the same time (whether or right or left is a messy business that involves is a complex summation of their views on a wide variety of topics). It could be that she was just being a hardass interviewer (which I have no doubt that she is normally a good interviewer who will take guests -- left and right -- to task). It seems to me that the most likely scenario is that she's a feminist who doesn't really understand the arguments around the wage gap. In my view, the reason she kept strawmanning strawpersoning Peterson is that she had preconceived views about Peterson's work that were not quite accurate, and it was hard for her to notice that.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Glacier wrote:
Verum wrote:I know this might be hard for you to understand, but she is almost certainly right leaning. She has repeatedly gone after members of the Labour Party in Britain. That said, it is her job to be a adversarial interviewer. She's not there to make people look good, but to get to the truth, no matter how bad a job she did with this interview.

Without doing further research on her, there's no way to know for sure what her political views are.Then maybe do it. I have watched plenty of interviews with her, reports by her, etc. over the years. Look at how she treated Corbyn, and the Labour Party in general. I hate to use my own experience alone, but this is far from the first interview by her I have seen, and in all these years, this is easily the worst. I am certainly not saying she deliberately threw this interview, but maybe it's much harder to argue convincingly against a political ideology you support than one you don't. It could be that she's a right-winger who was trolling with one strawman after another to make feminists look bad. It could be that she's a right-winger and a feminist at the same time (whether or right or left is a messy business that involves is a complex summation of their views on a wide variety of topics). It could be that she was just being a hardass interviewer (which I have no doubt that she is normally a good interviewer who will take guests -- left and right -- to task). It seems to me that the most likely scenario is that she's a feminist who doesn't really understand the arguments around the wage gap. In my view, the reason she kept strawmanning strawpersoning Peterson is that she had preconceived views about Peterson's work that were not quite accurate, and it was hard for her to notice that.Quite possibly so. I suspect that she has researchers who do work for her and they didn't do their research properly

Return to “World”