Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote:Trump receives rock-star welcome at Davos

... and the crowd at his inauguration ceremony was the biggest EVER ! [icon_lol2.gif]

*I wonder how many people are still gullible enough to fall for joe's fake news posts.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Wow, that’s almost a quarter the size of the crowd in Kelowna that turned up to see then-MP Justin Trudeau
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

... and the crowd at his inauguration ceremony was the biggest EVER ! [icon_lol2.gif]

Ka-El wrote:*I wonder how many people are still gullible enough to fall for joe's fake news posts.

I knew this would get a rise out of you lefties!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=68883&start=2625#p2298120

Queenie, Trump has always been pro-legalization, much more so than the average Republican. In fact, I would bet you that he will not only approve DACA for citizenship, but other illegals who do not fall under DACA. That is to say, even more people than were included under Obama. He has to pretend that he's against it so he can get approval for the wall as a negotiating strategy.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote:
Ka-El wrote: *I wonder how many people are still gullible enough to fall for joe's fake news posts.

I knew this would get a rise out of you lefties!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

:135: What? That you've long been exposed for prolifically posting deliberately misleading memes?

ya, I'm sure all the lefties are very upset [icon_lol2.gif]
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Meanwhile, from the free press …

Trump gets boos, hisses at Davos

President Donald Trump was booed Friday when he called the news media "vicious," "mean" and "fake" during a brief question-and-answer session following his pro-America speech to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
The president, who as a New York businessman was long a mainstay of the city's tabloids, said that over his career he's gotten a "disproportionate" amount of press. Yet it wasn't until he got into politics, he said, that he saw "how nasty, how mean, how vicious and how fake the press can be."

The comment sparked a smattering of boos and hisses from the crowd, which included world leaders, heads of global companies, intellectuals and foreign media. While such anti-media remarks are familiar to Americans, Trump's attack was extraordinary for being made before an international audience, given that U.S. presidents historically have been global clarions for a free press.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/tru ... &ocid=iehp

* this post was not joe-approved
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I don't get it. A woman is happy that it's raining men? Fill me in. Don't make me pull a Cathy Newman...so you're saying women love to see men go splat?
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=68254&start=2625#p2300355
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Glacier wrote:I don't get it. A woman is happy that it's raining men? Fill me in. Don't make me pull a Cathy Newman...so you're saying women love to see men go splat?

I would direct you to the topic "Is it hard to be a Man these days" for an answer, but i believe it was deleted.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

GenesisGT wrote:
Glacier wrote:I don't get it. A woman is happy that it's raining men? Fill me in. Don't make me pull a Cathy Newman...so you're saying women love to see men go splat?

I would direct you to the topic "Is it hard to be a Man these days" for an answer, but i believe it was deleted.

I suspect it was a Charter of Rights and Freedoms issue. I wanted a venue for men to talk without attacks and one person didn't agree and thus forced the issue. Sad.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Ka-El wrote:

*I wonder how many people are still gullible enough to fall for joe's fake news posts.

You might be right AJ. That looks like the size of crowds that Ted Nugent and Kid Rock are getting out to their concerts these days, and they’re rock stars.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.p ... 5#p2300355

A dark interpretation of:

By a artist who mostly draws very dark cartoons.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I didn't like what that cartoon represented: the break down of "Rule of Law". That men were getting crushed indiscriminately.
Of course we have those who would be happy about it. No names right?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote:Image

Good grief. The Trump presidency has been a "turning point" all right.
It is going to be a very long time before America becomes great again.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Ka-El wrote:

Good grief. The Trump presidency has been a "turning point" all right.
It is going to be a very long time before America becomes great again.

3 months later, still over a million people in Puerto Rico without power.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

:laugh: from the master of spreading fake news, a guy who wouldn't recognize a communist if one came to his door carrying a red flag with hammer and sickle, let alone describe the differences between liberalism and conservatism.

Return to “World”