47957
48347

Comments on memes/cartoons

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby The Green Barbarian » Sep 6th, 2017, 11:14 am

Image

This is classic. So true. I see so many idiot kids wearing a picture of notorious homophobe and murderer Che Guerva and yet if you wear anything Donald Trump related you are screamed at by these idiot kids. This brain-washing is just so pathetic and disgusting.
Not sure why I bother with a signature as it seems to just randomly disappear on a regular basis. Especially if it offends liberal snowflakes.

Queen K likes this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 24086
Likes: 9305 posts
Liked in: 11133 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 8:13 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Omnitheo » Sep 7th, 2017, 4:29 pm

averagejoe wrote:Image


Fiction is fiction. Before movies it was books. Before that spoken word and songs sung around a campfire.

Somehow you're comparing an explosion of expression and culture across the globe over a century to a period of ignorance...and reliance on a fictitious book.

Honestly where do you come up with this stuff. Enjoying Star Wars in my time off after work doesn't somehow make me as ignorant and uneducated as a serf in 9th century Mercia
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
User avatar
Omnitheo
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3277
Likes: 4701 posts
Liked in: 2177 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 9:10 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Poindexter » Sep 12th, 2017, 12:21 pm

Rwede wrote:Image


This was one or the funnier moments of Trump's presidency. Even funnier is that his supporters are so proud of him that they'd gloat about it.

First, out of the blue he lets everyone know, "my hands are so big". Then instead of putting that pail in the back of the truck, he hands it to the baffled driver. Then grabs a few more small boxes and puts then in the truck and declares, "you're all set". [icon_lol2.gif]

Should have been a slam dunk photo op but Trump is so stupid he managed to screw it up. The man is a walking punchline except he's never in on the joke. [icon_lol2.gif]
User avatar
Poindexter
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4835
Likes: 2702 posts
Liked in: 3236 posts
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 10:44 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby averagejoe » Sep 12th, 2017, 12:39 pm

Poindexter wrote:
Rwede wrote:Image


This was one or the funnier moments of Trump's presidency. Even funnier is that his supporters are so proud of him that they'd gloat about it.

First, out of the blue he lets everyone know, "my hands are so big". Then instead of putting that pail in the back of the truck, he hands it to the baffled driver. Then grabs a few more small boxes and puts then in the truck and declares, "you're all set". [icon_lol2.gif]

Should have been a slam dunk photo op but Trump is so stupid he managed to screw it up. The man is a walking punchline except he's never in on the joke. [icon_lol2.gif]


Image
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10834
Likes: 2015 posts
Liked in: 1515 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Queen K » Sep 12th, 2017, 12:51 pm

^It started long before him and we all know it. But come on, nice try. :up:
The NDP Government: 2017 thread is not in the Bickering Room. Money can't buy what I want for Christmas.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 48365
Likes: 8628 posts
Liked in: 9475 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Poindexter » Sep 12th, 2017, 12:52 pm

These guys really need to get over that a black man was the president. I know they'll try and deny that but fact is he continues to rent a huge space in thier head for some inexplicable reason.
User avatar
Poindexter
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4835
Likes: 2702 posts
Liked in: 3236 posts
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 10:44 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby averagejoe » Sep 12th, 2017, 1:01 pm

Poindexter wrote:These guys really need to get over that a black man was the president. I know they'll try and deny that but fact is he continues to rent a huge space in thier head for some inexplicable reason.


:spitcoffee:
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10834
Likes: 2015 posts
Liked in: 1515 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby averagejoe » Sep 12th, 2017, 1:05 pm

Queen K wrote:^It started long before him and we all know it. But come on, nice try. :up:


Bingo!!!! Your absolutely right! :smt045 :130:

It sure did start a long time ago.... :up:

March 2 to 6, 1919 and December 23, 1913!
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10834
Likes: 2015 posts
Liked in: 1515 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Poindexter » Sep 12th, 2017, 1:14 pm

averagejoe wrote: :spitcoffee:


The funny thing is you thinking you're fooling anyone. :biggrin:

Ka-El likes this post.
User avatar
Poindexter
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4835
Likes: 2702 posts
Liked in: 3236 posts
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 10:44 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Glacier » Sep 12th, 2017, 1:35 pm

Barack Obama was the least destructive president in US History... Trump the most. #FACT

HURRICANES.png
HURRICANES.png (12.87 KiB) Viewed 285 times

averagejoe likes this post.
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 25562
Likes: 2281 posts
Liked in: 7691 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 9:41 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby averagejoe » Sep 12th, 2017, 2:19 pm

averagejoe wrote: :spitcoffee:



Poindexter wrote: The funny thing is you thinking you're fooling anyone. :biggrin:


Could you imagine if Hillary got elected????? [icon_lol2.gif]

Oh ya we need a women as President, then a clown and then a left handed monkey and then a oh forget it....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10834
Likes: 2015 posts
Liked in: 1515 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Poindexter » Sep 12th, 2017, 3:08 pm

averagejoe wrote:Could you imagine if Hillary got elected????? [icon_lol2.gif]

Oh ya we need a women as President, then a clown and then a left handed monkey and then a oh forget it....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]


Wholly smokes Joe. You think it's funny to compare women to clowns and left handed monkeys? Weren't satisfied with simply being labeled a racist so decided on adding misogynist? Do have to hand it to you however, you own your shortcomings unapologetically.

4 people like this post.
User avatar
Poindexter
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4835
Likes: 2702 posts
Liked in: 3236 posts
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 10:44 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby RupertBear » Sep 12th, 2017, 5:26 pm

averagejoe wrote:
averagejoe wrote: :spitcoffee:



Poindexter wrote: The funny thing is you thinking you're fooling anyone. :biggrin:


Could you imagine if Hillary got elected????? [icon_lol2.gif]

Oh ya we need a women as President, then a clown and then a left handed monkey and then a oh forget it....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]



Now show me on this doll where Hillary hurt you by not being elected president.

3 people like this post.
RupertBear
Fledgling
 
Posts: 222
Likes: 96 posts
Liked in: 213 posts
Joined: Feb 24th, 2010, 9:00 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Ka-El » Sep 12th, 2017, 5:45 pm

averagejoe wrote: ....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

joe, you wouldn't recognize a Marxist if one came up to your trailer door carrying a hammer and sickle. No clue [icon_lol2.gif]
Donald Trump: woefully unsuitable, unqualified and unfit to be president

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Ka-El
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3323
Likes: 1571 posts
Liked in: 2558 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 8:19 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby averagejoe » Sep 12th, 2017, 9:11 pm

LOL....Yup! [icon_lol2.gif]
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10834
Likes: 2015 posts
Liked in: 1515 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests