Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

GenesisGT
Guru

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Post by GenesisGT »

https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=68883&start=2160#p2220853

Is this how it works, to comment on a meme posted elsewhere one comes here.

The post in reference to Clinton providing nuclear reactors and $500B to North Korea is a complete lie. The two light water nuclear reactors were never completed, and light water nuclear reactors do not produce weapons grade material. Of special note the beginning of the construction of the two light water nuclear reactors did not start until August 2002, 20 months after George W. Bush became president, the construction was stopped later.

And as for the $5B there is no reference to this anywhere.

Edit change $500B to $5B
Last edited by GenesisGT on Aug 3rd, 2017, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Your right it is wrong...it was only 4 Billion dollars. [icon_lol2.gif]

The Clinton Nuclear Deal with Pyongyang: Road Map to Progress or Dead End Street?

"This U.S.-North Korean agreement will help to achieve a long-standing and vital American objective: an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean peninsula." -President Bill Clinton

http://www.heritage.org/report/the-clin ... end-street

WASHINGTON, Oct. 18— President Clinton approved a plan today to arrange more than $4 billion in energy aid to North Korea during the next decade in return for a commitment from the country's hard-line Communist leadership to freeze and gradually dismantle its nuclear weapons development program.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world ... wanted=all
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

averagejoe wrote:Your right it is wrong...it was only 4 Billion dollars. [icon_lol2.gif]

The Clinton Nuclear Deal with Pyongyang: Road Map to Progress or Dead End Street?

"This U.S.-North Korean agreement will help to achieve a long-standing and vital American objective: an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean peninsula." -President Bill Clinton

http://www.heritage.org/report/the-clin ... end-street

WASHINGTON, Oct. 18— President Clinton approved a plan today to arrange more than $4 billion in energy aid to North Korea during the next decade in return for a commitment from the country's hard-line Communist leadership to freeze and gradually dismantle its nuclear weapons development program.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world ... wanted=all

Then it should be made clear it was not $4B in cash, and it was not just the US that was providing the diesel grade oil. :130:

Washington and its allies did not provide $4 billion in cash for Pyongyang, as often claimed by critics, but instead provided the dollar equivalent of a $4 billion value to produce energy that the Yongbyon nuclear facilities would otherwise have produced.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Seems like the U.S and Allies helped N.K. develop their nuke program....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Seems like you failed to comprehend what the actual deal was for.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

As much as I don't think that the current US president and his current wife are the most classy of people, we don't need to shame her in this way. She wasn't the one who was elected, nor do I suspect that she is particularly thrilled about Trump getting elected. She seems to be being dragged along for the ride. We shouldn't shame people for having appeared nude, or otherwise engaging in behaviour which hurts nobody else.

Honestly, this stinks of slut-shaming to me.

I'm not one to defend Donald Trump, he is scum, and I judge him so by his actions and opinions. Melania may be scum too, I don't know, but having modelled nude is no reason to mock her or think less of her.
BeingHuman
Board Meister

Post by BeingHuman »

neilsimon; It is what it is, it was her CHOICE. At least we are not stooping to the racist right's level. Can you imagine people who's mind set conceived, and agree with, the following meme? There is NO WAY this kind of thinking, and mindset, should be allowed to exist!!!

Periods of cooperation between political parties shouldn't be taken for granted; they are a stunning human achievement ~ Paul Bloom
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Image

When you're dead, you don't know you are dead. It is only difficult for the others.

It's the same when you are stupid.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Image

oh man this had me laughing so hard! :130: Well done!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

off topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Aug 8th, 2017, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: baiting
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Lol Trump as PM. You guys make a new thread crying every time the PM takes a vacation. Donald Trump has taken golfing vacations nearly every single week since he became president. All at taxpayer expense.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:Lol Trump as PM. You guys make a new thread crying every time the PM takes a vacation. Donald Trump has taken golfing vacations nearly every single week since he became president. All at taxpayer expense.

Last time I looked he didn't give a terrorist $10.5 million of taxpayer cash.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Eh, we have to respect our charter of rights and freedoms. Unlike what the US president feels, our PM knows that we are not above the law. Supreme Court ruled time and time again that his rights were violated. It was either this, or continuing to draw it out at taxpayer expense with the potential for an even larger settlement. I know you disagree with it (as you bring this into every thread on the forums lately) but the Supreme Court ruled. Regardless of which PM was sitting at the time.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

You might not be aware of this, but not everyone who has had their rights violated gets 10 million bucks. Since you have never advocated for First Nations to get 10 million for the residential school situation where they had their rights violated, I can only assume that you're a racist or that you were down with the residential schools. I know you're not racist, so maybe you don't think forcing children from their homes was a violation of their rights?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

averagejoe wrote:Image

Man-Bear-Pig...

And just when I thought I couldn't take posts by this user any less seriously.

Return to “World”